Christina Aguilera on Project Runway -- FIRST LOOK

Christina Aguilera on Project Runway -- FIRST LOOK

Here is your first look at Christina Aguilera standing next to host Heidi Klum on the October 15 episode of Project Runway.

Access Hollywood confirms the 28-year-old singer will be a guest judge for the episode. The contestants will have to design a costume for Christina to wear in concert.

In music news, Producer Tricky Stewart reveals he’s working on Christina‘s upcoming fourth album and reveals a collaboration with rapper Flo Rida.

Project Runway airs @ 10PM ET/PT on Lifetime on Thursdays. Bigger pics inside…

christina aguilera project runway 01
christina aguilera project runway 02

Ethan Miller/Getty

wouawe christina you are so gorgeous !!! i love you go girl …. you def are the best :) ….

cannot wait for your album !!!

your biggest gay fan in PARIS :)

megan's my babe @ 10/01/2009 at 1:58 pm

they should design a muffle for her, and then design blinders for me- ugh

shes so small compared to heidi aha
but she looks good, luv the hair!

She looks really gorgeous.Love you girl

She looks amazing! So excited for this episode!

Haters be gone.

I see you, Lady GAGA

how does a girl as hot as her marry such an ugly dude?

Chrissy is gorgeous.

I CAN’T WAIT!! LOVE CHRISTINA

Christina’s hair is so blonde it almost looks white.

Always trying to copy gaga. FAIL!!!

I SEE BELLY. I GUESS IT WAS WHEN SHE JUST HAD MAX

Christina Aguilera is absolutely fantastic!! =D Love her.

Beauty Goddess @ 10/01/2009 at 2:24 pm

Shut the F.U.C.K up #6. I was so sure some stupid haters were gonna mention Gaga here. “Oh, Xtina has Lady Gaga’s hairstyle!” Wow, AS IF that Gaga thing “invented” this hairstyle!!!!!!!My a$$. Even Gwen Stefani had it. And just in case you didn’t know, back in 2006, when that Gaga thing wasn’t even known, Xtina has this hairstyle in her “Ain’t no other man” video, go check this out,dumba$ses! Xtina is so the best. She’s AMAZING in every way. Gorgeous, gifted with an incredible voice, so sweet. No comparison possible between this music Goddess and Gaga since the latter will be nothing in five years from now =) We’ll see. Xtina is legendary and is a diva who’ll always be remembered for her stunning voice. Gaga is only a poker face who dresses like crazy just to be noticed. Wanna bet? Anyway, #1, that was funny! So I’m Xtina’s biggest straight female fan in Paris!! XD Go Xtina, we adore you !!!!! <3

wasn’t she too busy fighting hunger?

Damn! ***** is everywhere!!!

jj #15, i was thinking of teh same thing and i was like : wouawe she is going to guatemala and now she is all about fashion …. but actually it was planned like several months ago that she had to be a judge in Prjct Rway

Look how petite and cute Xtina looks next to Heidi! Heidi is way, way too tall and big. Look how big her head is. Ew.

Lady gaga did it better. why does xtina always have to copy someone? get some original ideas, girl!!

LADY GAGA AGAIN ¬¬

SHE TRY TO COPY LADY GAGA OMG !!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE LADY GAGA …

Weber from Brazil @ 10/01/2009 at 2:44 pm

WOW *-*

She’s looking OUSTANDING *-*

love her bangs ♥

Can’t wait ur new album

Xtina rules \o/

CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS THE BEST!!!

AND PEOPLE LADY GAYGAY IS NOT MORE THAN A BRITNEY SPEARS COPY!!!! SUCK IT!! xD

Ohhh wow Christina, you look sooooo good, can’t wait for the new album!!!!!

I love Christina. One of the few vocal talents out there. She’s amazing and you never hear any ish on her. She seems like a person who values her privacy.

Love her.

How can this be the episode for 10/15??? Heidi Klum is 9 months preggo…. This is not a 1st look…. what do they film 9 months ahead???

Aguilera did have this hair in her Ain’t no other Man video and in her cd photos!!No one ever talks about PINK copying Gwen PINK HAIR..Lady GaGa stunts have already got boring for me now!!!I didn’t even know who she was until people started saying Christina copy her.Put a new single out Christina tired of waiting.Your career on life support you haven’t had a hit single since Genie in a bottle.Britney Keeps Getting Better your forgotten.

Xtina u need to stop w the way to bleach blonde hair. IT DONT LOOK GOOD! Then you dont even dye your eyebrows to match.

& not just you : Gwen Stefani, hugh hefner’s girlfriends, & ladies on the streets. IF YOU DYE YOU HAIR DYE YOUR EYEBROWS AS WELL!

Jessica de Goes @ 10/01/2009 at 3:52 pm

I love her lipstick. Can anyone tell me which color it is? And which brand?

Thanx

is she wearing a wig ? and that is too too much makeup ! but i like her songs ! and her voice is amazing !

I love Christina because vocally she can’t be beat! She has been this blonde since Ain’t No Other Man. I hate when people say oh she copied off of GaGa! Christina is so talented and you usually get back into the limelight when you are working on an album. She isn’t a fake person and does genuinely care about what is going on in the world.

She looks AMAZING! Very pretty!!! She’s the best singert of today’s music, I love her!

wheres heidi’s baby belly?

She looks way better than gaga

Holy sh*t! Heidi looks like a friggin giant!! And as someone else said, look at the size of her head.

ana quintero @ 10/01/2009 at 5:30 pm

i love cristina aguilera…. and heidi

@jj: THIS WAS RECORDED MONTHS AGO! DUH! DO SOME SEARCH FIRST!

xtina4ever @ 10/01/2009 at 6:04 pm

@Ciara: YOU WISH! COPYNG GAGA? COME ON! PLUS THIS WAS RECORDED MONTHS AGO, SHE’S THINNER NOW AND HER BANGS ARE SMALLER! SHUT UT!

THIS IS KINDA OLD, HER BANGS ARE SMALLER AND SHE’S THINNER NOW! BUT STILL LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM IN 2010!

People! This was taped over a year ago!

shekwanda @ 10/01/2009 at 7:32 pm

F-CK Jared, WHY do we need to know before the episode airs who the guest is going to be? can’t you wait until tomorrow?

and poor Christina people will think she looks like Gaga when really it’s the other way around…

ItsKARMABITCH @ 10/01/2009 at 7:58 pm

So beautiful
she looks as a barbie

Sick & TIRED @ 10/01/2009 at 9:03 pm

xtina looks like a frumpy little gnome.

Realme2008 @ 10/01/2009 at 11:33 pm

I would much rather be 5’9″, and tall like Heidi. Then short and Stumpy like Christina. You carry weight better.

I love this show!!!

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/02/2009 at 7:34 am

christina looks amazing love her

heidi is a giant

Christina looks AWESOME!!!
^_____^

XTINA IS HAWT!! Damn, this woman is one of the most beautiful women to walk the planet!

Lady Christina is so beautiful like a Barbie doll, absolutely gorgeous with some of the sexiest hips ever! She’s definitely one of the most interesting women in Hollywood, who I would love to dress like at school. LOVE YOU 4 EVA QUEEN CHRISTINA !!!!

Christina looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I love her! I cannot wait for the release of her much anticipated new album, Light & Darkness. I am definitely going to watch my style icon, Miss Christina Aguilera on Project Runway when it airs! ♥♥♥

OMFG! I love Lady Gaga I can’t wait to hear what she thinks of their designs! Um what? That’s not…but I thought…but she look just like…and um, never mind.

@Ciara:

She’s not copying Lady GaGa. Christina’s had the blonde hair for like ever and she had the pin straight hair w/ bangs when she was doing Stripped. Also the whole style thingy is more comic booky not futuristicy