Kristen Stewart Covers 'Interview Magazine' October/November 2009

Kristen Stewart Covers 'Interview Magazine' October/November 2009

Twilight star Kristen Stewart brings the magic back on the October/November 2009 cover of Interview Magazine‘s 40th Anniversary Issue.

LOVE the cover. LOVE!

The 19-year-old actress was interview by actor Dennis Hooper, who just happened to be hospitalized yesterday. She even talks to Hooper‘s six-year-old daughter Galen. So cute!

When asked if it bothers her to see herself in the tabloids, Kristen says, “There’s nothing you can do about it, to be honest. I don’t leave my hotel room—literally, I don’t. I don’t talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it’s really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself. That said, the only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn’t go out at all. So that’s what I’m trading. It depends what mood I’m in. Some nights, I think, ‘You know what? I don’t care. I’m just going to do what I want to do.’ Then the next day I think, ‘Ugh. Now everyone thinks I’m going out to get the attention’ But it’s like, no, I actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person.”

Check out Kristen‘s full interview and more pics at InterviewMagazine.com.

kristen stewart interview magazine october 2009 01
kristen stewart interview magazine october 2009 02
kristen stewart interview magazine october 2009 03

Photos: Craig McDean/Interview Magazine
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
sweetness @ 10/01/2009 at 3:15 pm

Why take Vogue like photoshoots that super glamorize her up?
Why choose ONLY to hang with high profile actors such as Robert Pattinson?
Why become an actress?….
if you are going to be frustrated with the attention it brings upon you!

What actor goes into the business of acting and wants to remain anonymous? She could easily do community theatre if she doesn’t like all the attention.

KristenRULES!! @ 10/01/2009 at 3:15 pm

Wow, the photos are INCREDIBLE, impressive, and f-cking SEXY!!

She is so beautiful, and I love that she’s not vain- she only dresses up when she wants to. She’s amazing!

k-bee_yach l*u*v*a @ 10/01/2009 at 3:42 pm

love love LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!
I think Kristen is such an inspiration to youngstas!
(bar the smoking nd stuff) she’s a shining example of what true brilliance is… LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to her, I now know what a lot of really BIG words mean and I’m actually starting to look at society differently.
She is a real breath of fresh air in Hollywood and she has given an amazing amount of intellect to a generation ridden with technology that makes conjunctions and short cuts fashion.
Power to you, gurrrlfriend!

oh give me a break. People slamming her aren’t factoring the fact that the scrutiny with her and Robert is INSANE right now. Some poll came out and they are the most sought after couple right now with paps–they are bigger in terms of money shots than brangelina now. So, she has every right to not gloss over the fact she’s living a highly scrutinized life right now. Instead of slamming her reflexively, notice she isn’t whining, just stating how she has to conduct her life now.

@Beauty Goddess:

I have to agree with you on Who does she think she is? Sometimes that´s what I think…

But Twilight is a great achievement and that are lots of older fans not just childrens and tennagers…I am 23 and the twillight moms are over than 25…

Wow!! JUST WOW! She soooo beautiful! I love her.

so overrated..

she looks beautiful ♥

She is hotter than **** and so anti-Hollywood. I love her.

k-bee_yach l*u*v*a @ 10/01/2009 at 3:54 pm

@sweetness: There’s a difference between recognition as an actress and being milked dry by money-grubbing movie execs while being stalked by the media and having your every move reported back to the rest of the world.

Don’t forget, she’s just a kid. Kids are meant to make mistakes – they’re meant to fall into a bit of trouble. BUT, they also have to pick themselves up and learn from their mistakes. Can YOU imagine doing all of that in front of the world? Having right and wrong shoved down your throat when what you should be doing is finding yourself on your own terms?

I’d be frustrated too… but, that wouldn’t keep me from my passion either. Coz the world build you up to knock you down, and what goes down has nowhere else to go but up.

Wow. She is gorg. I like her no-nonsense attitude. Lucky Robert Pattinson.

Mrs.Beady @ 10/01/2009 at 4:17 pm

She’s honest. And she is not cookie cutter. She’s being paid for her acting ability. What she does in her spare time is her business. If I were a famous actress I would conduct myself the way I wanted to and needed to, to have the kind of lifestyle and reputation I want. It’s her choice. She probably has some good people helping her out by clueing her into things. And since she was homeschooled I am sure she has a closeknit circle of friends to turn to. I can’t wait to see New Moon.

russian girl @ 10/01/2009 at 4:19 pm

Ohhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
AMAZING. Just Amazing.
Kristen looks stunning. She is such a beutiful.

the name is Dennis Hopper, by the way, not Hooper…..

WOW, she is stunning!! Is that her real eye colour or is it photoshopped? Beautiful. I agree , the haters are just jealous. Kristen has achieved more in 19yrs than they will through their whole life. Jealousy is ugly. I love that she doesnt go for fake tan and sh!t, she’s just herself. GO KSTEW YOU BEAUTY!!

@KJ:

right, thats why you are looking her up and commenting. LOL! DUH!

her eyes…those eyes! STUNNING. When she tries to be gorgeous..she is….GORGEOUS x 100

Yikes – it’s the second coming of Sheena Easton!

LOVE IT !! The cover is pretty damn awesome .. soo are the pics

She looks strange. She’s really not interesting to read about it’s always the same thing. Pretty face most of the time not here but a horrid, horrid actress!

what’s wrong with her face?

She looks like a man. I can’t crush on a girl who looks like one of my friends.

@alex