Rihanna: Balmain Babe Gets New Hairdo

Rihanna: Balmain Babe Gets New Hairdo

Rihanna and her BFF Melissa arrive at the Balmain ready-to-wear show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 on Thursday (October 1) at Intercontinental Paris Grand Hotel in Paris, France.

The 21-year-old Bajan beauty showed off a new hair-raising hairdo and donned one of Balmain‘s signature jackets with strong shoulders.

Yesterday, Rihanna sat front row at the Gareth Pugh ready-to-wear show at Palais De Tokyo in Paris.

20+ pictures inside of Balmain babe Rihanna‘s new hairdo…

rihanna balmain hairdo 01
rihanna balmain hairdo 17
rihanna balmain hairdo 18
rihanna balmain hairdo 19
rihanna balmain hairdo 20

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Cute hair style, but I don’t like the color.

Jared, why do you insist on saying she’s “Bajan”?!! She Barbadian! Get it straight dude.

It’s even worst.

not anonymous @ 10/01/2009 at 12:07 pm

hi, anybody reading this
pick a number 1-28
and comment me back pls

I’m really scared of this new ‘do :O

RiRi trying TOO hard

Looks fugly

Poor girl, she’s ONLY 21years-old

and looks so much older… I don’t know why, but it remind me of Victoria Beckham

I like the hairstyle. @ H. because that is what she is. A bajan. Rihanna has said that plenty of times.

she looks ridiculous. definitely not real or authentic. She looks dressed up all the time. She is the most unnatural celebrity I know (besiders Paris Hilton).

enoughalready @ 10/01/2009 at 12:46 pm

Like Heidi Klum says: One day your in and the next your out! Rihanna..

I thought the see through striped dress was bad but this outift here is even worst.. See this is what you have to go through when you dont have any natural talent! The outfit is ugly, she looks miserable and the hair? Help up all. Rihanna needs guidance and not from her management team but from her parents. This here is going way to far. Amber Rose scared her out of the states…

she’s probably pissed she looks like an idoit

bajan fran @ 10/01/2009 at 12:53 pm

H YOU CANT BE A BARBADIAN OR BAJAN CAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW BAJAN IS ANOTHER WORD FA BARBADIAN YOU ASS.

KEEP USING DE WORD JARED IT AINT OFFENDING ME AND I TELLIN YOU I AM A BAJAN

She looks ugly in that oufit.

twenty-two @ 10/01/2009 at 12:59 pm

I see they didn’t post the photos from yesterday. What a horror this Grace Jones wannabe.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/01/2009 at 12:59 pm

@H.: um.. yeah.. it’s bajan. and you’re obviously not one. and i am, well… half anyways.. my mommy is. and her mommy and daddy.. and.. um, their mommy and daddy.. and well, so on and so on. ahahahahaha.. you, cuntfairy!

wow, great hairdo!!! and great jacket))

Bajan babe? No!
Bajan dude? Yes!

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! OMG!! HOT HOT HOT!

OMG this girl looks like a totally mess. Look at her overmade up face!

Awful, awful hair. Rihanna should just shave it all off. She’s going bald. Start fresh. Maybe she could salvage some of her real hair and not have to rely on weaves and tracks.

Is that a woman? Seriously????
She looks like a dude.

She looked way better when she had longer hair. Its going to take ages to grow it out again (unless she cheats and uses hair extensions lol).

fashionista @ 10/01/2009 at 1:11 pm

Like the blazer. Not loving the MC Hammer pants.
The hair and makeup are not so good.
Overall Look: D+ Expensive as hell but still not flattering.

Glad she got rid of the dark lipstick, but hate those Gene in a bottle pants

First of all #13, way to show your class. I did some reading on this and now I understand that I was confused about this as I thought Bajan was strictly what the language was called. I was also under the impression Bajan is a term locals use for themselves and since Jared isn’t local he should be using the official term of Barbadian. I guess if Bajan people are OK with it, what the hell.

You can point out someone is wrong without crude name-calling #13. It shows a serious like of class.

SHE ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All