Beyonce Celebrates Billboard's Women In Music

Beyonce Celebrates Billboard's Women In Music

Beyonce is all smiles as she arrives for Billboard‘s 4th Annual Women In Music event on Friday (October 2) in New York City.

The 28-year-old powerhouse singer was named “Woman of the Year” while Lady Gaga was named “Rising Star.”

As for why Gaga‘s “Fame Kills” tour with Kanye West was canceled, Gaga said, “”It was a mutual decision. Kanye‘s going to take some time off. But the good news is that I’m going on tour in a few weeks.”

beyonce billboard women in music 01
beyonce billboard women in music 02
beyonce billboard women in music 03
beyonce billboard women in music 04
beyonce billboard women in music 05
beyonce billboard women in music 06
beyonce billboard women in music 07
beyonce billboard women in music 08

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

YAY!!! Im so glad I can go see Lady gaga and NOT Kayne!
Viva la Gaga!!!!!

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:46 pm

She heard us! she looks great, from the top of that head to the bottom of them feet….Go! Beyonce! well deserved for a woman of many talents…

Nice tan.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/02/2009 at 1:54 pm

WOMAN OF THE YEAR
that means she was better than every other woman in the music industry.

I like her so much more then Rihanna, aleast she doesn’t parading around trying to be edgy in stupid costumes…and she has talent , on stage she brings it.

she is looking skinny! esp. in her waist and face….

Simply awesome!

She looks cute, “Woman of the year”!?! Wow, that’s pretty cool, congrats to B. :-)

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 2:25 pm

Simply awesome *-*
too much tanning, but I love her straight hair

beyonce is soo beautiful and talented

I love her dress. Beautiful. Love the detailing on the shoulders.

-meream

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 2:36 pm

WOMAN OF THE YEAR

She deserves it *-*

Monster HIT singles, Great music videos, She loves your fans, No lipsynching in ALL her tour *-*
Album “I am…Sasha Fierce” with 4.5 milion copies sold worldwide
And off course, a charity’s woman… always giving back
Luv her ♥

She looks thinner. Good.

I LOVE the dress, but not the shoes.

I had the good fortune to meet Beyonce once at Sony. She’s such a great all-around talent. Plus, she was so incredibly nice and her beauty will just floor you. This award couldn’t go to a more deserving artist. Congrats, Beyonce.

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:10 pm

Love this chick!!

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:11 pm

FIERCE!!!

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:12 pm

WOman of the Decade

CLASS TRUE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this woman

Photo Beauty!

What a beautiful colour. I love to see this woman.

I wud love this dress in Maroon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All