Beyonce Celebrates Billboard's Women In Music

Beyonce Celebrates Billboard's Women In Music

Beyonce is all smiles as she arrives for Billboard‘s 4th Annual Women In Music event on Friday (October 2) in New York City.

The 28-year-old powerhouse singer was named “Woman of the Year” while Lady Gaga was named “Rising Star.”

As for why Gaga‘s “Fame Kills” tour with Kanye West was canceled, Gaga said, “”It was a mutual decision. Kanye‘s going to take some time off. But the good news is that I’m going on tour in a few weeks.”

beyonce billboard women in music 01
beyonce billboard women in music 02
beyonce billboard women in music 03
beyonce billboard women in music 04
beyonce billboard women in music 05
beyonce billboard women in music 06
beyonce billboard women in music 07
beyonce billboard women in music 08

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

YAY!!! Im so glad I can go see Lady gaga and NOT Kayne!
Viva la Gaga!!!!!

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:46 pm

She heard us! she looks great, from the top of that head to the bottom of them feet….Go! Beyonce! well deserved for a woman of many talents…

Nice tan.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/02/2009 at 1:54 pm

WOMAN OF THE YEAR
that means she was better than every other woman in the music industry.

I like her so much more then Rihanna, aleast she doesn’t parading around trying to be edgy in stupid costumes…and she has talent , on stage she brings it.

she is looking skinny! esp. in her waist and face….

Simply awesome!

She looks cute, “Woman of the year”!?! Wow, that’s pretty cool, congrats to B. :-)

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 2:25 pm

Simply awesome *-*
too much tanning, but I love her straight hair

beyonce is soo beautiful and talented

I love her dress. Beautiful. Love the detailing on the shoulders.

-meream

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 2:36 pm

WOMAN OF THE YEAR

She deserves it *-*

Monster HIT singles, Great music videos, She loves your fans, No lipsynching in ALL her tour *-*
Album “I am…Sasha Fierce” with 4.5 milion copies sold worldwide
And off course, a charity’s woman… always giving back
Luv her ♥

She looks thinner. Good.

I LOVE the dress, but not the shoes.

I had the good fortune to meet Beyonce once at Sony. She’s such a great all-around talent. Plus, she was so incredibly nice and her beauty will just floor you. This award couldn’t go to a more deserving artist. Congrats, Beyonce.

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:10 pm

Love this chick!!

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:11 pm

FIERCE!!!

exercise mat @ 10/02/2009 at 3:12 pm

WOman of the Decade

CLASS TRUE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this woman

Photo Beauty!

What a beautiful colour. I love to see this woman.

I wud love this dress in Maroon.

Can i get those Shoes in Black!

Why does beyonce have to look so GOOD?

Actually I couldn’t help but noticing the thunder thighs, her tick arms and her fat flat nose!

What a gorgeous lady!!!!!! Beautiful…. BTW Congrats Bey on Woman of the Year. You deserve it!

im sorry im a Beonce Lover

Love her! Looking great, as always. She so deserves this award!

i love u bee!

Pink Beyonce…
I love pink, i love pink.

But i still love this color on B.,

Hot Pink wud have been even better!

Everytime I hear Lady Gaga, I can only think of a giant ***** singing.

spikedwater @ 10/02/2009 at 4:00 pm

Lady Gaga is GROSS~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a Stunner

Jared, where can i get this dress?

in red jared

and Hot Pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the Designer for the shoes

meanstreeak @ 10/02/2009 at 4:17 pm

Polly put the kettle on.

greengoblin @ 10/02/2009 at 4:20 pm

love me some Lady Gaga and Bey

WHAT A SWEET WOMAN!!!

LIKE MINT CHOCOLATE

SMOOCHES IM DONE

Mrs Carter looking all hott

omg she looks so pretty… love the color!

God, please make overrated Beyonce Knowles go away.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/02/2009 at 5:11 pm

@why: WOMAN OF THE YEAR. ahahahaha..

Cristobal @ 10/02/2009 at 5:24 pm

I love her.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:
LMAO…And thats all that needs to be said

i love this woman

ehh im not really impressed tbh, she kinda looks like a tranny a bit
the dress is alright tho, i just dont think she made it look that nice

Wow! She looks amazing. Love that dress. Beautiful color.
She’s positively glowing.

This woman is the Business. Nice & Simple and i LOVE the color.

What are thunder thighs?

Her legs look healthy to me.

Y the hate ladies?

Hmmm Woman of the Year is a great Title!!! for the Rite woman.

All the Single Ladies!

Where are these clothes and Accessories from jared?

I NEED to know.

I wonder if beyonce goes to Church.

Like the outfit minus the Breasts being exposed..

She doesn’t need to expose or sell. She is already so Beautiful,

Beyonce=class act @ 10/02/2009 at 8:32 pm

Beyonce is the defination of class and beauty. She has teh body of ur average 27 yo girl, and she looks great. I love her style . What a beautiful dress,I love teh colour. Britney who , she is not even on Bee level. Bee has more class, talent, beauty adn she takes care of herself unlike Britney who always look dirty adn trashy.

She’s so beautiful!!!
I love her,she’s the BEST!!!!!!!! <3

girlygirl @ 10/03/2009 at 5:39 am

Yes! Queen Bey rules the industry!

What a simple yet beautiful dress and i love how she slicks down the hair.

Sweet

Beauty & Brains!!

@Leah: I don’t really like to comment on people’s weight; but I too think that she is a bit thin and I think it’s because she has been on tour. I think she looks great though.

i absolutely love the color and airiness of the dress

msblknasty1 @ 10/03/2009 at 11:43 am

where is jay …. oh yea hes with his other half……ciara had this award last year,,,,, bey late …. this is the least daddy could do since he got another baby on the way……..lo

bajan fran @ 10/03/2009 at 1:07 pm

I LOVE THIS LOOK GLAD NOT TO SEE THAT FUZZY HAIR LOVE IT ONE OF BEST LOOKS SHE HAD WITHOUT TRYING SO HARD

at msblknasty1fyi jayz just finished shooting the new video with alicia keys empire state of mind in new york and if you google beyonce and jayz you will see the new ferarri he bought her for winning woman of the year award im from newyork so i know homie beyonce was smiling and everything i thought that was soo sweet back in 2007 he bought her a rolls royce phantom =so since she won the woman of the year award now she has a new ferrari damn ballin jayz is a good hubby(awww)

WOman of the YEar!

alzykayten @ 10/03/2009 at 6:50 pm

woman of the year!? the BEST female artist thats ever walked this plant more like thank you very much ^_^
and yes.. i am a HUUUUUUUGGEEEE MEGGGAAA Beyonce Fan(:

Beyonce is quite pretty but looks like a wax figure here to me.

THAT’S MY GIRL BEYONCE ALL WAYS SHOUTING IT DOWN AS ALLWAYS