Hayden Panettiere is Autograph Signing Sweet

Hayden Panettiere is Autograph Signing Sweet

Hayden Panettiere takes time out to sign autographs for fans before appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Los Angeles on Thursday (October 1).

The 20-year-old Heroes hottie recently shared what’s in store for the season with JustJared.com. “This group of people called the Carnival has created this family of people who have abilities” – but they’re using their powers for evil, Hayden explained.

“Even though there are different storylines going on, it’s ultimately going to lead to this carnival and us joining their family or not! I’m waiting to read the scripts.”

Hayden Panettiere Talks The Killers, Family and Her TV Roommate
hayden panettiere autographs 01
hayden panettiere autographs 02
hayden panettiere autographs 03
hayden panettiere autographs 04
hayden panettiere autographs 05

commonsense @ 10/02/2009 at 11:20 am

Is it just me or does she have weird looking fingers?

Jimmy makes anyone seem interesting.

Realme2008 @ 10/02/2009 at 12:09 pm

Hayden is a midget!

How come everyone keeps calling hayden a midget? She doesn’t look like a midget. Is she short or something?

not true not troll @ 10/02/2009 at 12:42 pm

how come everone keeps calling not true a troll? Does he/she look like one……?

why are guys in there mid-30′s interested in her?

She is my favourite!! I love Heroes.

@not true:
Yeah she’s 4’10 or 4’11 she’s under 5 feet.
I like Hayden but what is she wearing when she’s going into the studio? It doesn’t look put together.

Butterfly @ 10/02/2009 at 5:22 pm

She’s 5’1 actually

@Butterfly:
She’s not 5’1! Lmao, yeah right she’s barely 5’0″. All actors lie about their heights, and Hayden is definitely below 5’1″. Maybe not even 5’0″. Midget!

@Megan: ive heard she’s like 4’11 =o

she looks alright, ive never really been a fan but i do admit she looks sorta cute
altho ive heard she’s a bitzch

It's Hayden Fansite @ 10/02/2009 at 8:08 pm

Hayden is amazing and I totally love her:) Why are are all those losers picking on her..if you don’t like her ..don’t watch. she is gorgeous,funny and a true humanitarian…maybe some of the morons leaving stupid insulting comments about her should do something positive and maybe they won’t have to pick on Hayden to feel good about themselves..losers..lmfao:) Hayden is talented and a fantastic actress..she has been in the industry for all of her 20 years…amazing:)what have you bullies done lately? Are you the same people that pic on Miley? I hear she is sick ..you guys should love that! F-ing vultures..get out of your mom’s basement and do something with your life:)

My girl crush i love her, she can do no wrong in my book :)

She is looking gorgeous i love her red dress, fabuluos!! she has such a pretty face and for her height she has a nice body .

Wow, so annoying!!!!!!!!
Boring
How does she stay employed?

She’s sooo sweet. I like her very much!

Billythekid @ 10/03/2009 at 10:54 am

Only 5 ft tall? So what, I still think she is beautiful looking. Nice eyes and great skin, always tanned, but not too tanned.

She is hilarious, she need to appear more on Jimmy or Craig’s show!

yes she’s always tanned…. ofcourse they come on national television.. but i love her and milo
are they still togther????

she’s so gorgeous. complete and total girlcrush.

and she is not a midget. she is taller than me. she’s about five one.

She is not a MIDGET! Omg, people can be so mean! The people who say stupid things like that are usually the one who are jealous of her;) She is short, like so many people are; so what? Give her a break!