Lady Gaga's Bad Romance on SNL

Lady Gaga's Bad Romance on SNL

Lady Gaga will debut her new single, “Bad Romance”, on the October 3rd episode of Saturday Night Live.

It’s her fifth single which will be released on The Fame Monster, a double-disc repackaged version of her debut that will drop on Nov. 24. Check it out below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s new song — HOT or NOT? Are you excited to see her perform it tomorrow?

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

who cares about this madonna wannabe.she is such a loser.u try so hard gaga and about cancelling a tour this is so unprofessional.get a life ur nothing

SHE SUCKS UGLY TYRANNY,UR FAKE

FIRST! Well, word is said, its a demo… full official version will be released 2morrow….

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/02/2009 at 1:04 pm

gibberish. sounds like so many of her other songs.

what?! ahahhaa @ 10/02/2009 at 1:10 pm

yes keep repeating ur one hit wonder style tranny… I want u do it that way…
I can’t be happier that the tour cancel n also wit this kinda song.. made my day..
ahh I love to see this tranny dissapear as soon as possible..

OMG!!! She is so AmaZing!!!
I Love me some Lady G!!

That song sounds like $HIT.

I smell yet another #1 for GaGa.
The song is on fire!
I love it!

HOT! HOT! HOT! THAT SONG IS TIGHT! I LOVE IT!

Lady G is the future of pop, That song is amazzzzzing, viva la Gaga!

Keep cranking out the hitz GAGA!!! deff HOT!!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Omg!! I LOVE IT! AND HER WORLD TOUR IN 2010 :DDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This woman is so amusing to watch. She’s clearly living in a dream world. She was an unknown washed up NYC club kid wanna be that released an album about “fame” and “paparazzi” — things she never even experienced. And of course the world ate it up, because ever is so preoccupied with this concept of “fame.” Man. Remember when celebrities at least pretended to have substance?

Im soo glad she’s not going on tour with that loser Kayne!!
Gaga”s headline solo tour in 2010!!!! Dope!
Long live Gaga!

2010 Belongs to Gaga !!
Love, Love, Love “Bad Romance” ! HOT!

Christina @ 10/02/2009 at 1:30 pm

Gaga is amazing, she is a true artist, She made the the music indistry exciting again!
Cant wait to see what she does on SNL!! ahhhhh!!!
I love the song

Lady gaga loves to shock and wear crazy (cool) clothes, BUT she has the talent and AMAZING voice to back it all up!
I just love her free spirit & epic performances! SNL this Sat!
YAY!!

LOOOOOOOOOOVE HEEEER!!!!!
This song is HOT!!

It sounds a bit like Pokerfacem but i still Love it!

lady gaga will rule 2010!

Cant wait for “Fame Monster” to come out! This song is hella hot!

Paris loves Gaga! come to Paris Lady G!
kiss,kiss.

FAMEKILLS @ 10/02/2009 at 1:59 pm

Holy Shite! I love this song, is it on iTunes yet?!?! Lady gaga rules yer face!! lol

not hot like “3″ but its okay

Ohh la la! girl, that’s my saung! so hot! I love it.

I can not wait to see what she does on SNL with this song, I love Gaga

Bad Romance is Amazing! Gaga is on a roll.

Is that the cover of the album?! OMG I love it! Gaga is sooooo rad! I heart her.

@rpatzfan: lol, yeah “3″ is pretty cool, I love “Bad Romance” just as much! Brit and Gaga should do a tour! omg……Epic! lol

La, la, la la laaaa hot!!!!

YES! Lady Gaga is the best! Can’t wait for this Saturday’s SNL!

toosweet @ 10/02/2009 at 2:14 pm-
- Yummm, More delicious treats from Mz.Gaga, She continues to serve up the most tantalizing guilty pleasures ever!-

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Best post of the day. :-)

the song is hot! period.

OMG! I want this song NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
LG is amazing!

when is the video coming out? can’t wait.

Haus of Josh @ 10/02/2009 at 3:27 pm

@Tbizzzz:

totally agree!!!!!!!!

She’s such a hot topic!! And for the bashers the more you bash the more we love so keep it up +)

the song is HOT. i am SUPER excited to see it on SNL. i love GAGA and i love SNL :)

Haus of Josh @ 10/02/2009 at 5:19 pm

awesome

She’s sooooo annoying…

GAGA IS TRASH! SHES HORRIBLE! CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS GONNA COME BACK AND SMASH HER! F*** GAGA!

I think the finished version is gonna be awesome.. lady gaga rocks!

WTF!? why can’t i hear it!!!

I love how you say “one hit wonder” when she’s already got 4. Dumbasses. GaGa RULES!!!

she’s the ugliest woman i’ve ever seen.

MADONNA AND BRITNEY SUCK

GAGA is the new official QUEEN of the art and music

cherrychapstick @ 10/03/2009 at 9:07 am

GaGa is simply amazing!
It’s really hilarious that ppl write bad stuff about her ..don’t you have anything better to do ..I mean if I don’t like someone I don’t spend my time writing bad comments about that person.I’d def. have something better to do. That is really sad.ha!And it’s not like she’s offended by you guys.
and to the ones who say she’s a “one hit wonder”.She’s not a one hit wonder if you ask me.(just dance.pokerface.lovegame.paparazzi…one hit right?)
In my opinion she’s very very talented and very unique.

cherrychapstick @ 10/03/2009 at 9:08 am

@gaguito:

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT !.
SHE’S THA NEW QUEEN

Anyone who puts down lady GaGa or anyone who is a ‘tranny’ (Even though she is not) really need help and have emotional issues with themselves, You’re just like bullies. Honestly, if she was ****, would Poker Face be the number 1 downloaded song of all time? don’t think so.

She’s the most amazing and inspiring woman who ever walked this earth, keep going GaGa, I love you. x

Yh i no right Have u seen her with no make up

keely may @ 10/03/2009 at 4:52 pm

looooove her<3 a true music and performance master

her live performances are so spot-on, its almost ridiculous.

This video has been removed by the user. =//

I love the new song!!!! It’s kind of like Poker Face but darker :)

Chuck Bass @ 10/06/2009 at 1:16 pm

2010 Belongs to Lady Gaga!
Craptina is dead.

JadoreGaga @ 10/06/2009 at 1:20 pm

Ahhhhh!!!! I can’t wait for Fame Monster to come out!!! new songs?!?! OMG!!!
Bring it!!!!
Lady G is the Queen.

Love you GaGa Bad Romance will be the HOTTEST track of the year !!!!!!

definitely a number 1 for gaga.

gaga-o lala!

This video has been removed by the user.

Lady GaGa is AWESOME!!!!! and to all the hatters.. shut the f*ck up.. dont even comment.. your prob some ugly fat ******* at home! GaGa knows whats up!!!

Lady Gaga

Is teh best 2010! You Rock…

ps muy chida
la pick
y soy
tu fan
n 1 y pasala chick
i love
lady gaga
in fashionista
fernando te
ama
y padre el de bad romance
y ven da