Michael Buble - 'Haven't Met You Yet' Music Video

Michael Buble - 'Haven't Met You Yet' Music Video

Michael Buble is proud to present the official music video for his single “Haven’t Met You Yet,” It which features Buble‘s girlfriend, model Luisana Lopilato.

It’s like Supermarket Sweeps set to a fancy tune! Watch the video below, which was shot inside the grocery store Killarney Market located in East Vancouver (Buble is from Canada).

Buble told ET Canada, “What’s weird is that the song is inspired by [my girlfriend] and she’s a great actor. She’s way more famous than I’ll ever be outside of South America, Latin America. So it wasn’t just that I wanted my girlfriend. It was that she’s perfect for this. She’s got the right energy and I knew that she could put it across. It was great.”

Michael‘s new album Crazy Love will be available October 9th!

Michael Buble – “Haven’t Met You Yet” Music Video

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
moondirty @ 10/02/2009 at 5:19 pm

is that a MV or supermarket commportal , he’s just too good 4 this

blond girl with blue yes , so boring

and BTW stupid music video

waterhouse @ 10/02/2009 at 5:30 pm

it sounds kinda like sara bareiles – love song?!
dont you think?

Who the f*ck is this Jared? Are you that easily bought?

Well, the girl in the video is Luisana Lopilato (his girlfriend). She is an actress from Argentina.

@LuckyL He’s sold 20 million albums. Who the f*ck are you? Pull your head out of your ass.

That being said, it’s not the best video & I really don’t need to see him groping his 12 year old girlfriend.

Wow I just can’t wait to buy the new cd !
I love him !

Flappy @ 10/02/2009 at 5:50 pm

___
Sorry, no one gives a sh** about him in America fa**ot

yeah de girl on the video is LUISANA LOPILATO her girlfriend….she is from my country argentina and she is an actress her…she a really nice girl funny and kind

eluruguayo @ 10/02/2009 at 6:36 pm

that girl in the video is from argentina and is his girlfriend, very funny

@LuckyL, well I live in America I’ve been familiar with him for years and years AND F You, I’m female…..so not exactly a ****** but your name calling shows your level of maturity.

Wow. LuckyL needs to get a freakin life. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

Anyways, I love the video and Michael Buble! He’s from my hometown so I gotta support him!

Lucky get a clue, Buble has sold out MSQ in NY last year & is one of the biggest male singer’s in the world right now.

He is amazing & in 2008/09 he was on a sold out world tour in like 12 countries, learn what you are talking about before you talk so you don’t sound so ignorant.

I love Michael’s new song, it gives those of us who are single hope in the future and its an upbeat happy song that should make anyone listening to it smile. His girlfriend may be young but at least he’s happy and his video is adorable.

For those of you that do not appreciate the brilliance in Michael’s songs and voice, I encourage you to wake up and well I even dare you to go to one of his concerts because he is an all around entertainer and he’s world-renowned so you are obviously missing out. The fact that he can give new life to older songs and still produce his own distinct music is clearly professional and pure talent.

Luisana Lopilato: she’s sooo stupid! and BTW: she’s an actress (sort of…)

oh no please jared tell me you made her a tag! she’s the lilo from latin america! she’s just a child actor who doesnt made a good character after she is “adult” and have as “boyfriends” or lovers every actor she works with. please jared, don’t talk about her is just bring to your page another lindsay lohan… it’s your choice but i’m warning you!

@Luciana: yeah! haha clearly he NEVER saw her acting. She can’t act she’s the argentinean version of Megan Fox but Megan is beautiful and this chick f*cks with the producers to get the job!

she’s so stupid. He cheated on Emily Blunt and then Luisina goes with him just because she wants to start a career in Hollywood! haha poor girl.,.she still thinks she can act.

Cristobal @ 10/02/2009 at 9:02 pm

I love him. Such a talented good looking man.

dffffffffffffffffffffff @ 10/02/2009 at 9:25 pm

still a cheater

She is not the argentinian version of Lindsay Lohan… Lindsay is a disaster, drugs, alcohol, scandals… Luisana it’s not like her… She is an actress (maybe not the best) and is so low profile!

She is more like Scarlett Johanson, a beautifull girl who acts and have a carrer…

@Mary: she’s a child actor who since she grow up don’t have a real work because she fail in every work she have done since rebelde way. and she f*uck every actor she work with, since felipe colombo to mariano martinez, right know she’s know because of her love life, so, she’s like lindsay lohan and no, luisana doesnt have a career anymore =)

He’s so cute. =)

you girls dont know her and have never seen her acting so you can clearly not say a word about her. If you want, you can check what she has done here in her country and you will see she is famous here and she acts since she is 5 years old. She is a pretty good comediant and also a beautyfull girl you can notice that. The fact that she had been borned in south america doesnt mean she cant got talent!!
so stop being racist, think a little before talking ugly things about people you really dont know.
and it is LUISANA,
We support you luisana! good luck in your life

@Carolina: and you need to take language classes ASAP gurl! You speak english terrible bad!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All