Rihanna: Dior at Paris Fashion Week!

Rihanna: Dior at Paris Fashion Week!

Rihanna returns to her hotel with her super stylist Mariel Haenn after attending designer John Galliano‘s Dior Spring Summer 2010 Fashion Show during Paris Fashion Week on Friday (October 2) in France.

Other celebs who sat front row for the ‘film noir’ themed show included Bruce Willis, and his new wife, model Emma Heming, and burlesque stripping queen Dita Von Teese.

“I’d like to see Emma in some of those dresses,” Bruce said after the show.

rihanna dior fashion week 01
rihanna dior fashion week 02
rihanna dior fashion week 03
rihanna dior fashion week 04
rihanna dior fashion week 05
rihanna dior fashion week 06
rihanna dior fashion week 07
rihanna dior fashion week 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What a charmed life! And I want those shoes and that hat Riri. Very Parisian. Very swanky. Nice fashion statement. Very French.

ye lahze fek kardam site ro eshteb umadam =)) eyval.ghashang shode

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

OMG :O She looks PRETTY AWESOME *——*

I Love it *-*

Very French ♥

RiRi, this time, you didn’t let me down *-*

FANTASTIQUE!!! @ 10/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

Lovely.

Awful. She looks like a 40 year old woman.

Not chic at all. She’ s probably wearing Chanel, but she looks like a street walker.

This girl always paints herself up like a clown.
Why does she do that?

SHE’S UGLY.

She is getting a bit of a belly. Or did she eat a big lunch?

She is not classy at all, In France we don’t dress like that! (except in streets where prostitutes work;) stop with cliché.

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:49 pm

This look would be great if we had’nt seen it before, Victoria Beckum.. Maybe two months or more ago.. She looks cute, but she has no originality what so ever. She will swagger jack a dead dog and you know she is desparate since she is jacking cartoons now! Johnny Bravo… Rihanna is an Epic Fail any more she never had a style of her own she just used everyones and the media gave her credit for it.. Now it’s time to pay the piper if you cant come with your own dont come at all…

megan's my babe @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

is she going to her career’s funeral?

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

I forgot, them shoes ar nice, but she just dont have it!!

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

@LINA:

aff, please –’

RiRi looks georgeous *-*

pretty classic and chic

You are ugly, she isn’t –’

The dress is not flattering to her thighs. She looks as big as Beyonce in those photos.

just sayin' @ 10/02/2009 at 1:55 pm

@Weber from Brazil: Can you see Lina? Then you have no idea if she’s ugly or pretty. This girl’s stans always make personal attacks on other posters and then turn around and make the same comments about celebrities they don’t like.

I can see Rihanna in these photos and she doesn’t look pretty at all. Quite the opposite. Why does she always look a mess?

true blood @ 10/02/2009 at 1:57 pm

Time for a new look. Rihanna is 21 and should not be looking like someone’s mom. In those photos she looks like Tara’s mom from True Blood — I’m sure that’s not the look she was aiming for. I hope she finds a new stylist.

The dress was worn in honor of the death of Rihanna’s fashion sense which has been pretty awful for the past year.
Finally an official funeral!

I love LBDs but think this one coupled with the black tights (too much black on black) is too short to flatter her great legs…

Who died? Is it just me or does she dress like she sold her soul to the devil recently?

…Something to flatter her classic, hourglass figure would be more flattering.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY PROSTITUTE.

Another day, another “Look at me, Iam Fashion Icon wannabee”.

I wish she would go away for 10 yrs..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All