Rihanna: Dior at Paris Fashion Week!

Rihanna: Dior at Paris Fashion Week!

Rihanna returns to her hotel with her super stylist Mariel Haenn after attending designer John Galliano‘s Dior Spring Summer 2010 Fashion Show during Paris Fashion Week on Friday (October 2) in France.

Other celebs who sat front row for the ‘film noir’ themed show included Bruce Willis, and his new wife, model Emma Heming, and burlesque stripping queen Dita Von Teese.

“I’d like to see Emma in some of those dresses,” Bruce said after the show.

rihanna dior fashion week 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

What a charmed life! And I want those shoes and that hat Riri. Very Parisian. Very swanky. Nice fashion statement. Very French.

ye lahze fek kardam site ro eshteb umadam =)) eyval.ghashang shode

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

OMG :O She looks PRETTY AWESOME *——*

I Love it *-*

Very French ♥

RiRi, this time, you didn’t let me down *-*

FANTASTIQUE!!! @ 10/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

Lovely.

Awful. She looks like a 40 year old woman.

Not chic at all. She’ s probably wearing Chanel, but she looks like a street walker.

This girl always paints herself up like a clown.
Why does she do that?

SHE’S UGLY.

She is getting a bit of a belly. Or did she eat a big lunch?

She is not classy at all, In France we don’t dress like that! (except in streets where prostitutes work;) stop with cliché.

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:49 pm

This look would be great if we had’nt seen it before, Victoria Beckum.. Maybe two months or more ago.. She looks cute, but she has no originality what so ever. She will swagger jack a dead dog and you know she is desparate since she is jacking cartoons now! Johnny Bravo… Rihanna is an Epic Fail any more she never had a style of her own she just used everyones and the media gave her credit for it.. Now it’s time to pay the piper if you cant come with your own dont come at all…

megan's my babe @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

is she going to her career’s funeral?

enoughalready @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

I forgot, them shoes ar nice, but she just dont have it!!

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 1:50 pm

@LINA:

aff, please –’

RiRi looks georgeous *-*

pretty classic and chic

You are ugly, she isn’t –’

The dress is not flattering to her thighs. She looks as big as Beyonce in those photos.

just sayin' @ 10/02/2009 at 1:55 pm

@Weber from Brazil: Can you see Lina? Then you have no idea if she’s ugly or pretty. This girl’s stans always make personal attacks on other posters and then turn around and make the same comments about celebrities they don’t like.

I can see Rihanna in these photos and she doesn’t look pretty at all. Quite the opposite. Why does she always look a mess?

true blood @ 10/02/2009 at 1:57 pm

Time for a new look. Rihanna is 21 and should not be looking like someone’s mom. In those photos she looks like Tara’s mom from True Blood — I’m sure that’s not the look she was aiming for. I hope she finds a new stylist.

The dress was worn in honor of the death of Rihanna’s fashion sense which has been pretty awful for the past year.
Finally an official funeral!

I love LBDs but think this one coupled with the black tights (too much black on black) is too short to flatter her great legs…

Who died? Is it just me or does she dress like she sold her soul to the devil recently?

…Something to flatter her classic, hourglass figure would be more flattering.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY PROSTITUTE.

Another day, another “Look at me, Iam Fashion Icon wannabee”.

I wish she would go away for 10 yrs..

cheap looking ho.

Weber from Brazil @ 10/02/2009 at 2:10 pm

@just sayin’:

first of all… I’m not a girl, I’m a guy –’

Second: I don’t make attacks about RiRi or any celebrity…

I’m just honest… When they looks fugly…I say: They looks fugly
When they looks beautiful, I say: they looks beautiful
RiRi doesn’t ugly at all, but some outfits make her looks like that…
Shut the hell up

Lina
I’m really sorry
I can see ya, my comment was unnecessary… so I think u r beautiful, ok ^^

she looks like she;s going to a funeral.

she looks like she;s going to a funeral.

Awww, she’s all dressed up for Halloween. Why didn’t I think of going as a smug-looking hooker?

She looks like a Ho attended her pimps funeral

southern caribbean girl @ 10/02/2009 at 2:39 pm

all i have to say this girl sooooo media whoring.

Rihanna FTW! *****

Pat Moroney @ 10/02/2009 at 3:05 pm

I think she looks good in that dress

@ayj6m6l: chera fek kardi siteo eshteba omadi

French upper class women dress like that and the fashionistas. I lived in France. I have many French friends. And my sister also lived in France. This is a very FRENCH look and it looks fab. Sorry America: not everyone wears flip flops and wife beaters with Daisy Dukes ..lol.

CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TRUE CLASS.

So not classy. The whole look is very contrived and tacky. There are probably women who do look good in this style but Rihanna ruins it with the unflattering weave, bad makeup and the silly bo in her hair. She looks like Minnie Mouse at the opera.

Also agree, the length of the dress does not work.

Every day is Halloween for this *****.

#36

Don’t insult French women like that, Marion Cotillard is French and she doesn’t dress like a two-bit hooker. No way, Marion never wears see-thru shirts and dark lipstick so she can get attention.Rihanna looks stupid and phony

horrible. Ever since the Chris Brown incident, she knows that the camera is always on her so she dresses over the top. She really needs a fashion sense, cause she looks HORRIBLE.

***** wants some attention thats why wearin all that crap! She’s a singer but cannot sing without soundin like a nigga inside a can so… she has to dress like that so ppl keep on talkin about her

RayBanFan(: @ 10/02/2009 at 6:41 pm

Is it just me or is she taking fashion advice from Lady Gaga?!

I think Rihanna is very talented and I thought she was quite striking with her previous hairstyles but now she just looks like a hot mess :(

Anything New? @ 10/03/2009 at 12:13 am

@enoughalready said:
“…She will swagger jack a dead dog and you know she is desparate since she is jacking cartoons now! Johnny Bravo… Rihanna is an Epic Fail any more she never had a style of her own she just used everyones and the media gave her credit for it.. Now it’s time to pay the piper if you cant come with your own dont come at all…”

ROFL, “swagger jack a dead dog”, couldn’t agree more! Especially the part about Johnny Bravo, looks like his hair is making a comeback in fashion! Rihanna has never been original, and since she has no talent to speak of, she must rely on dressing in an outrageous manner to get everyone’s attention. She tried being a sweet, shy Carribean girl, no one cared. She tried being Beyonce Jr., everyone laughed at her. She tried edgy rocker chick with a bob, then that’s when everybody payed attention and bought her records and praised her as the new “it” girl. Now she’s pushing it with the stupid haircuts and even dumber clothes. I saw some pictures from another website where Rihanna is wearing a blazer, no pants and knee-high boots at a Vivienne Westwood show. So not only is she ripping off Grace Jones, but she’s even ripping off Lady Gaga, which is sad, cause Lady Gaga is a Grace Jones/Madonna ripoff herself. Why can’t people be original anymore? What is up with everyone TRYING so hard to be cool and edgy? The coolest and edgiest thing you can do is BE YOURSELF. Is that message lost on people?

GAG! She looks horrible. What an ugly man chick!

I’m not a big fan of this dress. Some of her other dresses are much more her.

She definately has a few hits & misses in the fashion stakes, but overall she does not do to badly, she could probably lose the gloves and find a bit more hem line though!