Ellen Pompeo Double Fists Her Dogs

Ellen Pompeo Double Fists Her Dogs

Ellen Pompeo double fists her dogs — mini poodles Gigi and Valentino — while watching her husband Chris Ivery take out the trash outside their house on Saturday (October 3) in

Ellen and Chris welcomed daughter Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery on September 15th. No pictures of the little one have been released yet.

Ellen‘s character on Grey’s Anatomy, Meredith, has faded into the background for a bit while new doctors take front and center: Nora Zehetner, Robert Baker, and Jesse Williams.

ellen pompeo double fist dog 01
ellen pompeo double fist dog 02
ellen pompeo double fist dog 03
ellen pompeo double fist dog 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

1st….I like Ellen..Congrats to her and her husband on their new baby..God bless.

why would you put it like that jared? nobody wants to think about dogs in context of fisting. are you trying to get attention like that weird time you referenced Nazi’s in the title of an Adam Brody post and it was just completely random?
you confound me

She looks awesome so soon after giving birth. Wish them and baby Stella all the best :)

double fists her dogs??!! wat

Wow she loks amazing for just have had a baby two weeks ago
thanks JJ

love Ellen

Who comes up with these innuendo laden/misleading headlines?

ick Jared.

Roro I was just wondering the same thing?? How comes up with these stupid headlines?? Someone who clearly needs to get laid…and fast!!

Ellen does look great! Guess she doesn’t have time to lounge around though. She’s got to get back to work.

Ellen looks so beautiful !!!!!! I want to see her baby please JJ!!!!!

Wow your awesome JJ you got us pictures when no one else could :)
thanks a lot. :)

Did they move in their new home or still preparing it?

Ellen looks beautiful soo good. she looks amazing for someone who gave birth 2 weeks ago. :)

And I do not think we will see her baby soon. She loves her privacy. I love her for this.

Jimmy call @ 10/04/2009 at 1:57 pm

At first I thought : “Wait, is Ellen Pompeo pulling a Polanski just to get attention ?”

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr @ 10/04/2009 at 2:00 pm

What the hell happened to her stomach? I hate these celebrity moms who lose the baby fat in two weeks or less.

Double fists? Not funny, not clever, not cute, completely random and stupid

She looks great. I also don’t believe we’ll see any pics of Stella any time soon. I only wish her the best.

office fan @ 10/04/2009 at 2:36 pm

Jared,
“double fists her dogs?” Really? I don’t find that clever or funny….I can’t believe you’ve resorted to that.
That being said, Ellen looks fantastic!

At least her dogs aren’t white like all the rest of Hollywood. Ellen P and her badass poodles.

I thought the “double fist” was a clever title cause those pups are so small she practically makes a fist trying to hold on to them…

ELLEN ROCKS @ 10/04/2009 at 3:09 pm

Love Ellen, she is looking amazing. wow..
but we want pictures of Stella… where is the cute adorable baby Ellen :)

horrible title, seriously jared?!

hahahha i love that she’s just watching.

WOW SHES GORGEOUS
so thin already

I don’t get it

Eric D. Midget @ 10/04/2009 at 3:35 pm

Which one’s the dog, the one holding or the ones being held?

Ellen Pompeo Fan @ 10/04/2009 at 3:41 pm

wow Ellen looks Great!!

and she has very sweet dogs :D

“Double Fists” Urghhh. What a gross description. But then they are a gross couple. A crap actress and her cheating drug dealer felon…

Greys is thriving with her in the background. The new Grey is much more likeable and a better actress.

Ellen is amazing
and Grey’s Anatomy will no never survive without Meredith Grey
shes the heart and soul of the show

She looks amazing! I hope I’ll bounced back that quickly if I have a baby.

Well somebody has to be fisting the dogs!

I love Ellen Pompeo she is gorgeous and looks soo fit now
I can’t wait to see Stella :) and Ellen back totally on Grey’s
I can’t wait for her to be front and center again. I miss her.
the show is not the same with her little screen time.

ellen looks amazing great to see her out and about so soon after stella luna! no stopping this super mom! so beautiful

follow us on twitter to get ellen twittering @ellenplstweet

@Jerem: Seriously, are you stupid????? you`re racist and idiot

She is looking really good.
Ellen Pompeo does wonders on Grey’s Anatomy
No Meredith means no show.
I can’t wait till she returns and gets the spotlight like before.
she is awesome

and I wish to see pictures of aodrable Stella Luna soon

she is so beautiful! can’t wait to see that beautiful baby and here is to hoping she finally gets an Emmy, SAG Award or Golden Globe for her great talent!

I love Ellen. She’s gorgeous and her body is unreal. I can only hope that i look that amazing 2 weeks after i give birth. Can’t wait until we finally get to see precious Stella Luna <3

Ellen does look great.

I wonder if she knows that Stellaluna (all one word) is the name of a children’s book about a fruit bat (Stellaluna) who becomes separated from her mother and how she finds her way back. It’s a wonderful children’s book. One of my children’s favorites.

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/04/2009 at 8:57 pm

probably one of the worst titles

love Ellen Pompeo photos though

Is her tummy flat already? How did she do that?

Marypetervic @ 10/05/2009 at 12:34 am

The show is not the same without it!
But we understand their privacy at this time! Anxious to see pictures of Stella and get Meredith back!
Ellen is DIVA DIVA and is so beautiful even after 2 weeks that had beautiful Stella!

I love Ellen Pompeo!!! DIVA!!!

Gorgeous Ellen
let us see Stella Ellen :)

yeah I can’t stand Grey’s without Ellen scenes
Enjoy your mommmy time Ellen and can’t wait for you to be back real soon i hope :)

FISTING? SAUCE PLZ.

@Fisty:

Seriously.

I knew a girl who double fisted another girl once… that’s messy and wrong. This article has the best title ever, if you like to induce vomit.

Ellen does look good though.

Poor dogs! They’re so tiny! [then again, so are her tiny ineffectual fists]

Ellen looks amazing. i love her.

I want her back on GA as the lead like before.

I can’t wait till she returns. and I would love to see Stella too. I hope on a magazine cover with an interview.

She looks as if she did no get pregnant at all!

Peter James @ 10/05/2009 at 11:17 am

Sweet
looking good Pompeo
Hey Jared how about a baby picture?
or is Ellen waiting to do the big interview for the baby reveal…

Just what everyone wants to see. Someone taking their trash out. But EP is looking good with her little cutie pups.