Rachel McAdams: Bicycle Built For One

Rachel McAdams: Bicycle Built For One

A solo Rachel McAdams goes for a bike ride in her hometown of Toronto, Canada on Sunday (October 4).

Last month, the 30-year-old Canadian actress attended the Altuzarra Spring 2010 show during NY Fashion Week. She sat next to Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester, who told JustJared.com that Rachel was “so beautiful in person! Very nice, too.”

Rachel next stars in the detective flick, Sherlock Holmes, out Christmas Day. The movie also stars Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.

rachel mcadams bicycle 01
rachel mcadams bicycle 02
rachel mcadams bicycle 03
rachel mcadams bicycle 04
rachel mcadams bicycle 05

Credit: Sean ONeill; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Rachel McAdams

Charley Gallay/Getty

ehm, just small correction, Rachel McAdams hometown is actually London, Ontario, not Toronto. She is just living in Toronto now.

Thanks for posting info on her though, she is one beautiful lady!

Such a great actress! Love to see talented people on this board.

love her, but I prefer her with brown or red hair.

Absolutely love her. Rachel is one of those women that might grow into bring a classical actress

mucho love and drinks all around

Nice…very nice, this is one lady that can carry any hair color. Love her with brunette, but looks just as beautiful blonde…wish she’d go Red though!!

i love her.

she is ugly and gets around

I love it, I liked his hair.

She is soooooo cute! Love her! *-*

She looks like Melissa George and is not that talented. Her movies got no appeal. State of Play tanked and Time Traveller’s wife tanked too. Poor New Line Cinema having 2 movies this year tanking together with Sister’s Keeper. They need Sex and the City 2 ASAP.
Sherlock Holmes is all about the appeal of RDJ but I get the feeling the reviews will be bad.

flat chested

and

huge forehead

Ha, funny to see the haters, still are interested enough to read and post about this beautiful and talented actress, usually if people don’t care they wouldn’t bother!!

Why a person so wonderful, talented and beautiful like Rachel has haters? They are fans of Ryan Gosling or Josh Lucas? Give me a break.

Something bad is up about her if guys keep dumping her. She must be lousy in bed or not that smart.

just saying @ 10/04/2009 at 6:33 pm

US weekly and other magazines reports she is not wonderful but needy and also jealous of Ellen Page. She is not pretty but average and her acting is mediocre at
best. Her resume is not impressive such as Mean Girls,NoteBook and Wedding Crashers. She is stereotyped doing romantic flicks.

How do you know the guys dumped her, I heard its the other way round…just heard??

I love Rachel! She is so beautiful and talented, the next Julia Roberts :D

The haters comments are hilarious.LOL. Very entertaining.

She’s awesome and doesn’t ***** herself in the acting biz, love that she stays home in good ole’ Toronto when she doesn’t have to work.

she looks cute, she’s one of my favorite celebs =]
her legs look kinda thick in these pics, not cool =[
anyways, more rachel pics plz!!

How do you know she gets around? Have you done her???

As for the rush for a Sex in the City sequel – please talk about unattractive – SJP looks like Michael Bolton’s twin brother!

She is beautiful and I like her, although she may not be a very good actress.
She is pretty and has charm. That’s good enough to be on screen and much better than all te ugly girls and horsey women (Jen Garner, Anne Hathaway).
Go Rachel!

she rocks! love her blonde hair. she looks cosy..

Rachel also looks like Elizabeth Banks only Banks is way hotter and a real sexpot.

Sex and the City will at least give money to New Line Cinema because Time Traveller’s wife failed.

SHE’S GORGEOUS!!!!!

Rachel is by far the best actress in LaLa Land. Talented and gorgeous.

FYI — The Time Travelers Wife made over $62MM in domestic sales alone, earning a huge profit for the studio. It was quite a success. Do your math before you comment next time.

oops-- meant #25 @ 10/04/2009 at 8:09 pm

sorry, #26, that comment was for #25

i love, love, love rachel sfm. cannot wait for sherlock and her vogue cover.

I live in Toronto. It was not that cold today..What she is wearing make it seems like it was freezing. Anyway, I love Toronto..I am trying to make it in Hollywood myself..if I do, I don’t think I am ever leaving Toronto.

love her.
shes a great actress.

another small correction…her hometown is neither Toronto or London, but actually St. Thomas, Ontario.

Since she lives in TO I think they just refer to that as her hometown now, she’s been here for over 10 yrs now

++ so pretty ++ @ 10/04/2009 at 8:24 pm

Rachel is my favorite person ever

oh and her skin is friggin’ flawless. :-)

Bet she’s on her way to yoga…..or on her way back. This reminds me that I need new uggs. Her’s look so comfy.

TO on the go........ @ 10/04/2009 at 9:15 pm

yup, i luv her forever and always
xoxo

she shall remain nameless @ 10/04/2009 at 9:56 pm

I love the outfit she’s wearing!!! I wish I could ride a bike with Uggs…I have to wear regular shoes to ride. She must be a pro biker!!! And yeah I agree…she does look beautiful no matter what her hair color is…I think she fits being a brunette the best even though she is a natural blonde.

Maybe she’s bundled up b/c SHE’S cold. If you weren’t cold on that day, that’s your business but why does it bother you that SHE was cold. Is there a law in Canada that says if it’s a certain tempeture you’re not allowed to wear a coat?

And again, who’s she “getting around with”??

I have her coat, brought it at Target a year ago

about the nauseous hater @ 10/05/2009 at 1:18 am

Comments # 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, 25 are from Simonette Alanes, a despicable Filipino immigrant. She’s not a real American. She is living in Arleta, CA, with her parents. She is 35 years old, has never had a job, never left home and never married. She has some mental disorder and is posting from her mother’s basement. She’s a social outcast, a reject, unworthy.
She also makes tens of repulsive, hideous posts about other actresses on other JJ’s threads. Simonette is love-obsessed with Katie Holmes and hates all successful young actresses; she spends her whole days posting grossly offensive lies and insults under tens of different nicks. She was banned from many celebrity sites already. She had something like 200 fake\sockpuppet accounts on IMDb. Her whole life revolves around celebrity blogs and Katie Holmes.

Rachel is TRASH!!!!!

correction @ 10/05/2009 at 3:09 am

to #27 only 62 million when the budget was 39 million. Where’s the profit? New Line Cinema expressed their disappointment and their box office weekend was even wrong and turns out even more big nos. went to District 9. District 9 was the surprise hit that weekend and this year. New Line Cinema is rethinking their strategy that their female flicks are not working for the studio.

comment from 41 – its not Halloween yet so stop being creepy.Also stalking is a crime.

rachel and sophia bush should do a movie together

@obummer:

Obummer is trash!!!!

Her hair looks fine…. but if she cares about her head, she should wear a helmet….

She is gorgeous and hands down the best actress in H’wood.

LOL too bad her hometown is St. Thomas, Ont.! Toronto is 2 hours away from where she was born! hahaha LEARN YOUR GEOGRAPHY!

Rach is totally brill and beautiful. Love her.

Nick Naylor @ 10/05/2009 at 2:31 pm

@bill:

You’re a homo. Rachel is gorgeous. Go masturbate to Brad Pitt.

Nick Naylor @ 10/05/2009 at 2:33 pm

@polly:

Get your vision checked, c_nt.

Rachel McAdams! I always have a soft spot for her……….it’s so cool she still lives here in Toronto………I hope to bump into her again soon………

Nick Naylor @ 10/06/2009 at 4:09 pm

@just saying:

USA is also a tabloid magazine and people like you who are gullible enough to believe what they say and gullible enough to believe that Rachel has no talent and is boring to look at are retarded.

Get a life.

love the black jacket….I would love to wear that jacket as well. I wonder what designer?