Emmy Rossum & Adam Duritz: Ballet Couple!

Emmy Rossum & Adam Duritz: Ballet Couple!

Newly divorced Emmy Rossum steps out with her new boyfriend, 45-year-old Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz, at the 2009 American Ballet Theatre Fall Gala at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall on Wednesday (October 7) in New York City.

Emmy, 23, wore a white one-shoulder Marchesa dress with gold embroidered detail on the bust. She was married to music exec Justin Siegel for a year and a half before he filed for divorce last month.

FYI: Emmy is carrying around a Cecelia gold shimmer suede barrel clutch.

10+ pictures inside of ballet couple Emmy Rossum and Adam Duritz

emmy rossum adam duritz american ballet theatre 11
emmy rossum adam duritz american ballet theatre 12

Credit: ST, WENN; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Brian Ach/Wireimage
Posted to: Adam Duritz, Emmy Rossum

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

I feel bad for her with all those people making nasty comments about her BF.

So looks arent #1 on her list, gee she must be such a terible person *end sarcasm*

Wtf? He is fugly and almost double her age!! Emmy you idiot.

the_boyfriend @ 10/08/2009 at 12:46 am

he looks ridiculous.

@shoot me: We’re just saying she needs to find a nice, good-looking man. I mean, would you date a guy that looks like a freak? Come on, get real. I keep it real. LOL

How can anyone cheat on their husband for a man who walks around like that? Looks after everything but really… Her family must be in shock.

christine @ 10/08/2009 at 1:35 am

@jessica:
hehe! Yours was the first post I saw & I cracked up.

Anyway, Rossum looks more like Jolie than Megan Fox does.

I thought maybe it ws all a fluke, but I just saw more past premiere pics of Fox dressing exaaactly like Jolie did in her “Alexander” movie… wavy hair and all. Insane for Jolie?

Well, too many moms are… thats for sure. Malibu moms….and others.

Sister Foxy Loxy @ 10/08/2009 at 2:22 am

Just imagine what this his pubes must look like!!. you’d need a weed wacker just to find his tickle-tackle…

She must have the same ailment as Jack Blacks character in Shallow Hal

He’s so ugly that he makes me like her less for being with him. It’s just soooooo wrong, Emmy. What. The. F*ck!

that dress is BEAUTIFUL! i want it…now.

OH MY GOD….RUN EMMY! HE HAS TARANTULA HAIR. YOU ARE TOO DECENT LOOKING A WOMAN@@@!

angel hair @ 10/08/2009 at 3:13 am

Interesting couple.
Emmy looks stunning.

I’m sorry, but this creeps me out just a little bit.

Adam must have a BIG ******

That’s gross

**Jamie** @ 10/08/2009 at 7:34 am

bit overdressed

i didnt she was married…for a year and half.

he looks like sideshow bob

twpumpkin @ 10/08/2009 at 1:00 pm

SHE IS WAY TO BEAUTIFUL TO BE WITH THIS CAVEMAN. WHY DOES THIS GUY GET SUCH HOT CHICKS? HE MUST BE HUNG LIKE A RACEHOARSE.

Adam sure gets around with the ladies. He has been with every starlet in Hollyweird. He’s like John Mayer but with Sideshow Bob hair. Hmmm…good for him…I guess.

wow she looks gorgeous. love her, but not understanding all that…

i dont get how some ugly ass guys can get a pretty girl sometimes, it amazes me tbh
they must have 1 hell of a personality
emmy looks cute as always but i gotta say ima see her in a different light because of this
that dress is kinda boring as well tbh

@Ashley: @Ashley:

They’re both Jewish, you psychopathic nutcase

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All