Thu, 08 October 2009 at 12:20 pm
Christian Siriano Talks About Coming Out
- Christian Siriano talks National Coming Out Day
- Jack Black is a lone wolf
- Sabrina Bryan is coming back to DWTS
- Hayden Panettiere gets close to a Heroes costar
- See who joined Kate Hudson in a photo shoot
- Khloe is a fan of video chatting
- Matthew Broderick and baby go out for a stroll
- Jon Gosselin runs errands on the Upper West Side
- Jessica Biel looks intense on the A-Team set
- Kate Moss is decked out completely in leather
- Levi Johnston will pose for Playgirl, his lawyer said yesterday. To prepare for his close-up, the 19-year-old is training in an Anchorage gym.
- Jennifer Hudson will return to her hometown, Chicago, for a holiday concert that will air on ABC in December.
- Following in her daughter Lindsay Lohan’s footsteps, Dina Lohan has announced she’s a designer, too, and will unveil her new “celebrity” shoe line dubbed “Shoe-Han” at Trump Plaza today. Mama Lohan has also been named national spokesmodel, with radio and TV gigs, for lovemyshoes.com, the Web site where her shoes will be sold.
- Taylor Swift has announced a second leg of her Fearless tour to kick off Feb. 4 in Brisbane. The country cutie will do five shows in Australia before heading to North America for another 30 gigs. Kellie Pickler and Gloriana will return as the opening acts.
- Kim Raver will star in a recurring role on Grey’s Anatomy.
- Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger will join Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Phantom of the Opera sequel in Las Vegas next year.
- There have been more than 1.1 million downloads on iTunes of songs featured on Glee after its first four episodes – and 10 popular tunes sung by the Glee cast currently reside in iTunes top 200. The first volume Glee soundtrack is set for release on Nov. 3.
Just Jared on Facebook