Rachel McAdams is Soho Stunning

Rachel McAdams is Soho Stunning

Rachel McAdams pulls her suitcase with her while she walks through Soho in New York City.

The 30-year-old Sherlock Holmes actress rocked fingerless gloves and carried a thermos with her as she made her way through the stylish neighborhood.

Rachel recently made Forbes‘ “Best Actresses for the Buck” list, sharing space in the top ten with powerhouses Naomi Watts, Jennifer Connelly and Natalie Portman. Rounding out the list were Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston and Meryl Streep. Rachel‘s in good company with these ladies!

rachel mc adams soho stunning 01
rachel mc adams soho stunning 02
rachel mc adams soho stunning 03
rachel mc adams soho stunning 04
rachel mc adams soho stunning 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s a great actress

She’s beautiful “and” a great actress…and so down to earth.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/08/2009 at 4:04 pm

..lemme guess.. she’s in soho right. ahaha.. she has to be sense she’s “soho stunning”. ahahaha.. if she was in mexico she’d be mexico stunning. ahahahahahahaha.. horrible!

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notorious N.Y.C @ 10/08/2009 at 4:39 pm

stunning as always……..

fashion_forward @ 10/08/2009 at 4:42 pm

That is a great great bag I love her entire ensemble

anyone want to ID the jacket

I love you Rachel!

Kookabear @ 10/08/2009 at 5:02 pm

she is a stunner and an excellent actress. I am def. a loyal fan !

Tweetiebird @ 10/08/2009 at 5:03 pm

awwww……yah…….I luv Rachel pix. :-)

anonymous @ 10/08/2009 at 5:56 pm

wow her PR is busy praising her thread 1-10 when she is not all that

She looks and smiles
like the JOKER

SHERLOCK for XMAS!! WOO-HOOOOOO

regina george @ 10/08/2009 at 6:17 pm

She is looking really good.
I love that she is #3 on the list of the best actresses for your buck.
She is so talented I wish she was in more movies.

Anyone know who designed her coat???? I’m in love!!!

Jared, you have to find me and LoLa the name of this jacket, you must

It’s always nice when JJ posts pictures of talented “Rachel”‘s

Gosh I love this woman! She’s so fockin’ gorgeous. She has the most beautiful smile and the cutest dimples. A pure beauty. And she’s a great actress!!

Me too!!! @ 10/08/2009 at 7:03 pm

Count me in on the jacket love too! I’m dying to know where to get it.

Wow… someone with talent on JJ? What is the world coming to…. ?!

she has talent? she has no appeal and all her movies tanked the B.O. Sherlock Holmes at least she has help with the great and amazing Downey Jr.

She looks so beautiful. She has always had this “real” beauty and appeal; so refreshing compared to the overdone, caked on, Botox Hollywood look! Natural beauty is so rare and it’s nice to see some know how to work it.

ryan…your’e funny…NOT!!! Forbes named her #3 “Top 10 actresses for the Buck” beating the likes of Meryl Streep, Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchet???

She has lots of talent,and still has yet to unleash that potential…of yeah it helps that she gorgeous and beautiful as well.

She looks cute here!