Taylor Lautner: Rolling Stone Sexy

Taylor Lautner: Rolling Stone Sexy

Taylor Lautner is shirtless sexy in a new Rolling Stone photo shoot taken on a beach in Los Angeles on Thursday (October 8).

The 17-year-old Twilight hunk showed off his back muscles as he tossed around a football and drove around on a motorcycle. Taylor was also seen showing off his balancing skills, standing on one hand and doing back flips.

Looks like this is Taylor‘s big RS cover shoot!

FYI: In the shirtless and white tee shots, Taylor is wearing “Normandie” jeans in Holster by Paige Preminum Denim.

25+ pictures inside of Rolling Stone sexy Taylor Lautner

taylor lautner rolling stone photo shoot 21
taylor lautner rolling stone photo shoot 22
taylor lautner rolling stone photo shoot 23
taylor lautner rolling stone photo shoot 24
taylor lautner rolling stone photo shoot 25

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

HOT! HOT! ..and he’s only 17!!?

if you like this…. then watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDyZClpe_o

Wait I thought that tattoo was only for the movies. Is it real? or one of those tattoos that last’s a bit?

Love it! Can’t wait for the cover to come out.

He has to be on steroids. Sad if he is. He is too young to be on that junk.

Amnda Dubs @ 10/09/2009 at 12:21 am

It’s temporary and Sheils he’s had an 8 pack since he was like 8 years old. He just buffed up everything else for the movie.

Taylor is soo hot. Love him!

Oh Yeah, this boy has it going on. Great Eye Candy

holy jesus, what a great looking guy!

@Sheila:
No it’s sad that you would say something like that with ZERO proof. That’s what’s sad.

oh….he needs new poses. it’s always either wet, back flips or motorbikes
so boring

OMG I just heard that the british actor who stars in “Beastly” and “Tormented” Alex Pettyfer, was seriously injuried in a traffic accident
doe’s anyone know if he ok?
I hope he is ok
my prayer’s are with you Alex oh dear god please not another great actor taken too soon

DariaS85@gmail.com

Cobbsalad @ 10/09/2009 at 1:22 am

He is so boring.

gorgeous! love him. can’t wait for the mag.

I swear i get the biggest gay vibe off this dude!!!

And no one should be on the cover of RS from twilight unless its kristen!!

He’s so ugly. Rolling Stone is an absolute JOKE for putting this no name, never done **** guy on the cover. Also, his little tween fans need to realize he like dudes.

You poor little girls that actually think he’s hot. Bad actor and such an ugly face.

overated. @ 10/09/2009 at 2:22 am

Gawd, those Twifans only like him for his body and cause he’s Jacob. Tell me, what else is there to like about him ? Cause there’s nothing, what a baby face.

ck_always @ 10/09/2009 at 2:36 am

@boo:

Because actors and models go into a photo shoot saying “Alright look, here’s what I can do”. Nice try …but no.

sweetness @ 10/09/2009 at 3:24 am

Oh please what’s with all the hate. So what he back flips..with that physique he should do more wet and wild photoshoots as much as possible…That guy is a hottie and I can’t wait to see him in all his glory in New Moon.

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/09/2009 at 3:57 am

so hot, much better then robert

i don’t see it. he’s such a butter face. i’m really sick of all these twilight people…talk about over exposure.

I’m sooooooooo sick of this kid! He is always shirtless or wet..
He’s sooooooo OVERRATED!

@*** JAMIE ***:

bahahahaha It was a joke right..?

creativegirl @ 10/09/2009 at 6:51 am

Looks like this shoot is reminiscent of the one Brad Pitt did with Herb Ritts one time for Vanity Fair. On the beach, wet t-shirt, driving a motorcycle around. I’m sure Taylor will live up to it – those flips look amazing. I could be this kids mom so I really must behave, but everytime he pulls out that eight-pack, it doesn’t make it any easier!

alizahlautner @ 10/09/2009 at 7:11 am

oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’z so so so hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! yeah the pozes r old now we want to see some more of hiz pozes now!!!!! n plz therez a lot abt him than jst being playing jacob!! he’z exceptionaly n imposibly sweet n talented!!!!!!!!

‘Oh look at my body’ BLEH!!! SO SICK of seeing this!

Taylorfeet @ 10/09/2009 at 8:03 am

Yes!!!!!!! He is finally barefoot! Right

GODDAMNIT
I have to change my panties.

babe_luv_ya @ 10/09/2009 at 9:01 am

so overated…I want Rooooooob

His body looks good, he is young,but he puts alot of 20ish guys to shame,…

UN FREAKING REAL!!!! GOR GE US!!!!

He’s becoming the hottest guy alive by far! WOW

wow mr lautner !!!! speechless

he’s done italian vogue he’s done rolling stone and now he needs to conquer gq

imaginge GQ mag with taylor on the cover

(dies!!!!)

babe_luv_ya @ 10/09/2009 at 10:53 am

@Marco m:
shut up twihard

@Marco m:

bahahahaha… i think he looks like the typical Disney guy! That’s it!
So boring!

OK, I did say he is cute and he is. But I forgot to once again implore Jared to start posting some Jackson over here! He might not be the biggest name in Twilight but he is by far the hottest and most talented. Just sayin’!

@H.:

hmm Jackson i agree! I love him but i love ROB more..!

Taylor , Is So hott ! I love his body! <33333

he doesn’t look like a “normal” 17 – year old to me…… yes he’s hot but that’s just not ok…… if he would be 25 it would be understandable….

ahhhh. so hot! he most def is the best looking in the twilight saga. damn…anyways, sux that he’s only 17. =P

WOW WOW WOW ..Taylor .. my you look amazing…. damn .. love him!

TAYLOR = HOT, SEXY, GAWJUS… SOOO MUCH BETTER THN ROB

Taylor is realy hot!!!
I love him.
Taylor, Brazil loves you.

he’s so boring
not much of a personality because he says the same things over and over
totally disney cookie cutter heartthrob
his body is nice, but its not proportioned with his head
i want rob.

Yeah he’s hot and everything but seriously the casting directors for the twilight saga need PROFESSIONAL actors not Robert Pattinson and his mediocore Kristen Stewart co star.

@Kate:

Sweetheart at least he is a working actor in a well known franchise, what have you done lately ? And no sweety he doesn’t like dudes. Not every good looking guy is gay. Get over yourself.

@Kate:

rocknmovies @ 10/09/2009 at 6:50 pm

He tries too hard. He is a real bore, not interesting at all. If he talks one more time about his abs, his fitness regimen and all that crap…. enough is enough. I hope he is not on the cover of RS, or it will only confirm how low RS has fallen, which we already know anyway, thanks to covers of Britney, Paris Hilton, the Jonas bros, Timberlake…

damn he is hott and good looking he should have like 90 girls so far or is he gay because who wouldn’t date this young sexy teenager

OMG!!
love him.Wut a sex god. he is so HOT!! Work it Tay. cant wait till new monn comes out. Hes wayy hotter than Robert!

OMG!!

Damn hes only 17. Now i feel about about lusting over his body SMH! Hes way finer then that pale Patterson dude BTW!

God this boy just drips sexiness he’s soooooooo much hotter then Rpattz

All the hate? must be those twilight Edward fans… HAHAHAHAA… Leave the poor rich guy alone…. Taylor has grown up nicely since Shark Boy… He trained hard for that body! I would show mine off too if I worked out as hard as he did and look that ripped!

And he’s NOT gay. I can tell a gay from a straight. And there’s nothing gay about him. Just haters wanting to hate. Sad, pathetic, haters… go live a life and not someone else’s.

Ok ppl need to stop hating there are way more adorable qualities to taylor then just his body he Is cute and he is sweet and the only reason hes “lways talking about his workout regimine” is because everone always ask him about it dugh and hes is a successful teen who already has a career so im my opinion he is a way better guy then any other 17 year old guy i know

bahahaha you’r people are soo full of crap! How old are you people.. He is NOT sexy! He is just a little boy!!! Trying sooo hard!
Stop talking about ROB and Kristen..
Rob doesnt even try to be hot… He just is. .! But this kid.. just bleh..!

I’m not a d@mn thing til he’s 18!!! :)

rjsdud108 @ 10/10/2009 at 6:42 am

omg…
i..i..i..want touch his washboard omg!!!

man taylor is sexy guy though

quit teasing us and let us see him naked! come on!

he should go back with Selena!! they look cute together!!

Haters are everywhere. Why post nasty comments about actors. He looks amazing.

no more taylor! @ 10/10/2009 at 10:01 pm

He looks way young for me and im 16 lol nobody was saying he was hot when he was in the first movie withou the muscles. his only muscles and you guys need to get that he is an actor, he IS NOT sweet cuddly funny jacob.

I amd Team Edward just bc him and Bella seem better for each other but I love sweet Jacob but I hated Taylor as him from the start. I dont personally know him si idk but he isnt attractive to me.

seriously sexy as helllllll! OMG

JakeMania98 @ 10/11/2009 at 8:22 am

he’s so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sexy I have goosebumps!

@Sheila: hes not on steroids he had been that buff since he was young he did a lot of martial arts and was reallllyyy muscly and then he needed more for twilight

Taylor Lautner is soooooooo freakin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous#1#2#3 @ 10/11/2009 at 4:18 pm

@Chanel: That’s what I thought. I think it’s because of the Eclipse filming and I think it might last a bit as well or he’s trying not to get it off yet because of Breaking Dawn or something. Plus, he did say he liked it. :)

He is the most beautiful person alive!!!!
Why isn’t he 24?

I like Taylor but I just dont get why he gets to be on a RS cover….?

I mean this is Kristen’s movie…im just kinda hatin’ rite now…

HE IS SO HOT, SEXY! AND I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HIM, OOW, AND MY BEST FRIEND CAROL AND RUTH TOO, COME HERE IN IAP! WE NEED YOU!

I WAS FORGET, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MADE IN BRAZIL! (L) (6) MARINGÁ.

RPATTZLUVER9 @ 10/20/2009 at 11:55 am

I HATE TAYLOR LAUTNER. HE SUCH A *****. HES UGLY AS HELL. THOSE UGLY SQUINTY EYES. PLUS HE IS GONNA LOOSE ALL OF HIS MUSCLE AFTER TWILIGHT SAGAS. NOW ROBERT IS PERFECT. HES JUST UGLY AND TALKS LIKE A *****. HE HAS TO GET HIS ABS DEFINED. SO HES FAKE. AND A VERY HORRIBLE ACTOR

– TEAM ROBERT

ermm am I the only one who thinks he looks ugly

I LOVE Taylor he is sooo sexy:D!!!!<3333

@*** JAMIE ***: agree :) he’s hot

hoping to win the jeans for my man! he deserves it! 33/32 thnks jared

Does any one know what Rolling Stone issue these photos will be in, I just saw the new Rolling Stones mag and these are not in there. Any ideas when this mag will be released?

@t:

Neither should Kristen be in it too!.

@Taylor:

You want Rob? when that guy is not even twice as good looking as Taylor c’mon now!.

@RPATTZLUVER9:

How can you hate someone you don’t even know? lol at least say that you dislike him because you love your robpattz geez that guy is not even good looking at all. No wonder no one scream for him when he took his shirt off. I’m not surprise at all.

Wow, i just died and went to heaven. :)))))

@Sheila: hater. he’s not on steriods u beotch. he worked hard for everything hes done. hes not a fake dumb@$$

He’s a really good actor. Pretty much made Twilight tolerable. I don’t know why people don’t like him.

S.E.X.Y…. lol he is just sooooo freaking hot! team Taylor all the way!
;P *drools

irish chick @ 11/27/2009 at 2:54 pm

This kid is so hott!!! I would say more but he only 17 years old after all. All you people out there hating on him don’t be jealous of him. Just hit the gym. twilight mom

@RPATTZLUVER9: Oh please, Rob’s not even half as hot as taylor. No one yelled when he took his shirt off.

@Kate: YOU SUCK
HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIVES GIRLS

@Kate: YOU SUCK
HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LIVES GIRLS

@Kate: HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVES WOMEN YOUR THE GAYFORD

I love Taylor Lautner because he is hot, cute and Sexy! I love Taylor what about u girls! Do u love and liking Taylor Lautner!

I really love Taylor Lautner because he is hot and sexy so do u like Taylor Lautner as hot and sexy!

RobertPisUgly @ 12/05/2009 at 12:20 am

@RPATTZLUVER9: u fuking suck roberts so ugly u must be blind:/

alor la beau gosse kan tu veu je t’épouse lol

@jamie:
thank you for saying that, he is hotter than robert! everybody knows it!

mrslautner4eva @ 12/24/2009 at 2:06 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. He is mindblowingly gorgeous! I’m going to marry him someday…

taylorlover @ 05/26/2010 at 10:35 pm

@overated.: are you sure you werent looking in the mirror<3

This really is such a awesome resource that you’re supplying and also you give it away for absolutely free. I appreciate seeing web sites that comprehend the value of offering a prime resource for zero cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!

Its so sad that you guys have nothing to do with your lives but find flaws in taylor lautner. Your pathetic for googling someone that you don’t like just to leave nasty comments on their articles. Taylor lautner is a major hottie and he has a great smile.all of you people that are saying that he’s ugly are dumb asses and you should really get a f***ing life.

Taylor Lautner is my favorite guy in the would bcause I love his movies

si le tapas la cara esta bien bueno

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!:)