'Nine' More with Vogue

'Nine' More with Vogue

Check out this glamorous new shot of Nicole Kidman, Fergie and Kate Hudson from the November 2009 issue of Vogue, which celebrates the highly anticipated movie-musical, Nine. (Also pictured below: Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Judi Dench, and Sophia Loren.)

Here are highlights from the article from a pageantry of Hollywood royalty:

Nicole Kidman on continuing acting: “I had no desire to work after I had my daughter, but to lure me back, this movie was the only way.”

Kate Hudson on the film: “I spent most of my childhood singing and dancing and just never had the chance to do it professionally. So when I got the chance to work with Rob, I was so excited, I was out of my mind.”

Penelope Cruz on being cast often in ‘tortured female’ roles: “Luckily I don’t have to identify with my roles, because if I did I would be dead by now! I’ve been working since the age of seventeen, and I really haven’t stopped. I want to balance it a little more. Instead of making three or four movies a year, I will do one.”

Marion Cotillard on musicals: “It’s been my dream to do an American musical. When I was a child, Annie was my favorite. I just never thought I would get to do it.”

nine cast vogue 01
nine cast vogue 02
nine cast vogue 03
nine cast vogue 04
nine cast vogue 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

aaaaaaaah,I love Nicole Kidman,she’s such a wonderful actress,very very talented,she’s getting into the role like it would be herself,and I also love how Penelope interpreted her part in Vicky,Christina,Barcelona…

I wonder who Nicole and Penelope got along. After all, she dated Nicole’s ex hubby, and possibly have broken up their relationship.

that beth is not me LOL @ 10/09/2009 at 11:54 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg NICOLE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS PRECIOUS SPECTACULAR AWWWWWWWW WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW

why are the poses all centered around kate? you can barely see the others

kate hudson doesnt seem to really belong
the other ones all one oscars n r cosidered good actresses
she just the tipical pretty comedy actress

to bad Kate wasn't in it @ 10/09/2009 at 12:12 pm

Yes she did Tom cheated on Nicole with Pen…in VANILLA SKY …
That is what broke up his marriage… Notice how Nicole does not
talk to Penelope…It is so nice to see Oscar winning actresses in
a movie together..

Both Penelope and Nicole are gorgeous women but that cover shot doesnt do them any favors. Nicole specially looks like she’s rocking some serious trout pout.

Marion looks gorgeous !! Nicole is so fake!

LOVE ALL OF THEM!!

angel hair @ 10/09/2009 at 12:34 pm

What is Fergie doing there… 0_o

Well why Fergie is in the middle?? She has the smallest part in the movie!! Marion Cotillard and Penelope Cruz are the main female characters of the movie!!!

@Beth

I think the reason Nicole and Penelope get along is because Nicole has gotten over Tom (unlike Aniston and her obession with Pitt) and realizes she is lucky she is out of the cult and has found her Keith.

Nicole and Kidman do get along..look at Nicole’s arm draped casually over Penelope’s leg….too bad Katie Holmes isn’t a part of this film…then it would be a cool gathering of Tom’s women.

sweetness @ 10/09/2009 at 1:00 pm

Ooop I meant to write Nicole and Penelope do get along….

chit chat @ 10/09/2009 at 1:11 pm

fugly is in this? I mean Fergie. Really??? So she’s an “actress”. Well, I guess she must be…they certainly didn’t cast her for her looks. Ferugly, lay off the botox/restylane!!! it’s not helping just makes u look scary!

Nice wig Nicole!

I just read the article with the pictures. Another stupid comment made by Nicole. She had no desire to work after having her daughter – no mention of Bella & Connor. I guess in her world being a birth mother is different from an adoptive mother.

Hmmm, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Nicole’s remark. She had gone through pregnancy, birth and nursing and settled into a different routine outside of working. No reason for her to mention her older childeren in this context. Some people are just so eager to hate that they’ll read negativity into anything.

@river

First off Nicole’s wig is from the part she played in the movie. She didn’t really have a choice.

Secondly, Nicole did not work right after Bella and Connor were adopted. She and Tom traded off with only one working at a time. Why should Sunday not have the same?

river: she started the movie 2 months after gave birth to sunday rose. I don’t understand why your’e referring to her adopted children. when she adopt bella she stopped for one year, same for connor. so: your attempt to portrait her like a bad mother is failed. your hate for this woman is sad.

anyway: i’m shocked by the beauty of these ladies..

OMG Nicole is so ugly in the cover she looks like a transexual!

@wtf: your imagination runs fast. if she looks like a transexual then what the fu.c.ki.ng is sarah jessica parker?

Lay off the botox Nicole she looks wax! sophia too

@ and @ 24. You are the same person. Moron.

Fergie Rocks ! @ 10/09/2009 at 3:11 pm

Yhe best parfto of this ide definetley FERGIE !

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All