Fri, 09 October 2009 at 11:56 am
Watch The Office Wedding Dance
- Jim and Pam get married; there is dancing; the three wolf t-shirt is optional
- Hugh Jackman is a playground papa
- The first Duggar grandbaby has been born
- Find out who auditioned for Twilight twice
- Audrina says “Know your girls“
- Ashley Olsen and Justin Bartha: a perfect Paris couple
- Jon Hamm is shirtless and sexy
- Taylor Momsen‘s new photo shoot is stylish
- Jon Gosselin takes the cake…home to his girls
- Lady Gaga has anime eyes and Hello Kitty on the brain
- Avid Twitterer Miley Cyrus deleted her account yesterday much to the dismay of her 2.1 million followers. Before signing off, Miley reportedly tweeted: “FYI Liam doesn’t have a Twitter and he wants ME to delete mine with good reason.” Liam Hemsworth is her Last Song co-star and rumored boyfriend.
- Newly married Khloe Kardashian will now go by Khloe Kardashian Odom because keeping her famous last name will ensure she remains “marketable.” In other news, Khloe was reportedly hurt by Internet comments about her wedding day weight.
- President Barack Obama woke up to the news this morning that he’d won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. The Norwegian Nobel Committee decided not to inform Obama before the announcement because it didn’t want to wake him up, committee chairman Thorbjoern Jagland said. “Waking up a president in the middle of the night, this isn’t really something you do,” Jagland said.
- Melrose Place‘s Josie Bissett enjoyed a Cold Stone Cookies and Creamery cake along with a Peanut Butter Playground cake while celebrating her birthday at home in Seattle Thursday evening with friends and family, including her son Mason and daughter Maya (with Rob Estes of 90210).
Like Just Jared on Facebook