Emmy Rossum: Adam Duritz is a Catch

Emmy Rossum: Adam Duritz is a Catch

Emmy Rossum is opening up about her 45-year-old rumored boyfriend, Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz.

The 23-year-old actress tells People at the grand opening of of the W Hotel in Washington, D.C., “I get why chicks dig him. He’s extremely kind, incredibly intelligent, thoughtful, creative and respectful.” (He has dated former Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox.)

As for her dating status, Emmy would only reveal, “I don’t discuss my love life because it’s always misinterpreted or put under the microscope. It’s especially annoying when you’re dating someone else who’s well-known, which is why I normally would never go out with a famous guy… Let’s put it this way. I’d be flattered if someone hit on me tonight, but I really can’t say if I’m available or not.”

Last month, Emmy filed for divorce from her husband, music exec Justin Siegel.

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What ever happen to her career. She has not done anything worth while in a few years. I cant believe that she married so young. He is almost twice her age. That is cool for him but gross for her.

Maybe she is dating him because she is hoping he can help her get a job. She needs a check asap. He looks like her dad in this pic.

christine @ 10/11/2009 at 2:29 pm

“Sexiest Woman Alive dangling her adorable little puppy like a yo-yo. It doesn’t look like the dog is in pain…”

Her Dad looks just like her.

christine @ 10/11/2009 at 2:31 pm

LOOOK….. HE GOT HIS CURLS LIKE ZAHARA JOLIE-TWITT!

I think its really harsh that people are even sending Emmy messages on Twitter that its gross. Guys, if they are happy, then leave them be.

christine @ 10/11/2009 at 3:12 pm

@Andrew:

I WOULD THINK SHE WOULD EXPECT IT….
HEY, ALL OF US LADIES HAVE DATED SOME1 UGLY.
WE’RE LIKE, “HAH! I KNOW, HE DOES LOOK UGLY DOESNT HE…”
NO, I KIDD.
HE PROBABLY TREATS HER….. WELL, LIKE HE’S….. ‘DADDY’

well he is old enough to be her father. hell no would i date someone that much older than me. especially an ugly one. where’s gerard butler when you need him. now gerard i would date in a heartbeat. phantom of the opera baby.

She’s reached the age where how a man treats you is more important than anything else. Looks like she’s really having fun with him. Good for her.

now that y’all mentioned it…THEY DO LOOK ALIKE!!!! =_= and this dude dated both Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox!!!??? We need to redefined the word “Chick-magnet” lol

Emmy had such promise after Phantom, she needs to get back into looking for serious roles instead of marrying secretly or dating someone over 20 years older. She’s still young, she has plenty of time to date.

Christine, bitter much? Picking on a 4 year old? Oh, and you consider yourself a lady? I highly doubt that with your nasty posts. Go eat $h!t.

veingelina Jolie @ 10/11/2009 at 5:25 pm

she looks like a clown.

Why do young girls always go for older disgusting looking older men? Seems like they could at least go for one that is half way decent looking. This one looks like he hasnt had a bath or hair wash in weeks… Dirty *******

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/11/2009 at 5:45 pm

…i think it’s cool she liked ugly men. they’re perfect couple since he liked ugly women. ahahahahahaha

coconut skirt @ 10/11/2009 at 7:04 pm

What he’s got, to make hot women attracted to him, we’ll never know. I mean, there are plenty of nerds who are “extremely kind, incredibly intelligent, thoughtful, creative and respectful”, but couldn’t get a date to save their lives. And some of them are better looking than Adam. But I guess Emmy just has a thing for ugly guys, I mean look at her first husband: http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/emmy-justin.jpg
…and why would you wanna get married at 22?

i find it really ironic how before she would never talk about her love life, shiz, as some ppl now, she kept her marriage secret
and now all of the sudden she’s speaking about it
i like her, but i hope she’s not doing this for the wrong reasons
i mean it’s not like her career is going that great

This is so gross. He’s old enough to be her dad! They both should date people their own age!

She is so beautiful and he is so ugly. She could do sooooo much better!

christine @ 10/11/2009 at 8:33 pm

@beeatch:
AND MAY U SUFFER TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF NEGATIVITE BURDENS IN LIFE.
TAKE YOUR MEDS..

your daily dose of.... @ 10/12/2009 at 1:21 am

She needs to work on her shallow-ness, dump him and start dating someone younger and hotter. I mean, who cares if he’s a good person, charasmatic, kind, intelligent and theyre happy together??!!!

LOL @your daily dose…..I love your sarcasm.

But I agree…if Emmy is happy…LET HER BE HAPPY! Jeez!

WOW HER DAD JUST LOOK LIKE HER!!

sorry honey but your not that famous

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All