January Jones Covers 'GQ' November 2009 -- SEXY
Mad Men babe January Jones unzips her leather D&G jacket and reveals her sexy self for the November 2009 issue of GQ. Here are some interesting tidbits about the 31-year-old actress behind America’s sexiest housewife as captured editor Mark Kirby:
– Listens to Muse, Manchester Orchestra and Mos Def on her green iPod nano with a pink sleeve (a gift from her on-screen husband Jon Hamm).
– Is great at drinking games. “I’m a beer-pong champion! Among my friends, anyway.”
– Loves pressing the yellow flight-attendance button. “Makes me feel powerful.”
– Has the impulse to deliberately start fires. “I don’t really go to clubs all that much—I just like going to friends’ houses, playing Wii, having a beach fire in Malibu. I’m always the first person at every party to ask if we can make a fire.” And then very, very, slowly: “I…like…fire.”
– Downed 26 beers in a single night in high school. “I threw up a lot. But it was a contest…. I hope this story isn’t only about drinking.”
– Picked up the digital recorder before her interview was over and announced: “Dear men of America, I like beer, I like football. I’m probably the most interesting girl you’ll ever meet.”
I DIE. I EFFING LOVE JANUARY JONES!!!
For more sexy pics of January Jones pics, visit the newly revamped GQ.com.