Rihanna Gets Ripped

Rihanna Gets Ripped

Rihanna rocks out a pair of ripped jeans along with a new slicked-back hairdo while walking around New York City on Tuesday (October 13).

The 21-year-old Bajan beauty was heading to a recording studio to work on some new material.

The twitterverse is abuzz with a tweet from Rihanna, stating, “The Wait Is Ova. Nov 23 09″. Could this be the release date for her new album? Her website also displays the same message.

Tricky Stewart, who produced “Umbrella”, said earlier in the year, “I do believe it is [going to drop this year]. We’re actually just getting started. I just wrote some records that I’m in love with this past week. Rihanna and I will be getting in the studio sometime in the next two weeks, so we actually have not recorded anything for her new album yet.”

ARE YOU EXCITED for Rihanna’s next album – YAY or NAY?

rihanna rocks ripped jeans 01
rihanna rocks ripped jeans 02
rihanna rocks ripped jeans 03
rihanna rocks ripped jeans 04
rihanna rocks ripped jeans 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
shenanyginz @ 10/13/2009 at 8:55 pm

i love the way she dresses.

Will someone please help her hire a stylist! She’s soooo ugly!

She looks like a skunk head.

Her face looks cuter here. Whoever did her makeup did a decent job for once. The hair still needs work.

I don’t mind the jeans but they look trashy cuffed in the boots.

the_boyfriend @ 10/13/2009 at 9:04 pm

is she on her way to meet Queen Latifah because it looks like it.
not pretty.

She is going bald.

oh i didn’t know she auditioned for alien

Is she really working? Then good for her! About time!

zombie slayer @ 10/13/2009 at 9:13 pm

Rihanna still looks Woody WoodPecker.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/13/2009 at 9:15 pm

..what the fcuk is wrong with her?!? ahahahaha..

I’m with her .. whatever she does !! .. She’s hot !! ..

Her forehead is doing an amazing job eating her hairline.
She needs some Rogaine for Women.

This is pretty low key for Rihanna. Not pretty but at least she’s not dressed like a street walker like fashion week.

Yea with the way she’s been looking lately I can see why Chris Brown beat her haha

She made herself look like an alien, not cute.

RiRI needs to go back to Cali and stop with the constant photo ops.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/13/2009 at 9:25 pm

who cares if they’re excited about her album?!? shiit is still going to go multi platinum. ahahahahaha.. she’s still going to have at least 3 #1 singles off of it. she’s still going to win countless awards. don’t matter what people think. at this point she’s too big to fail. look at her life, she plays dress up for a living and people cant stop talking about her. ahahahahahaha.. she wins no matter what.

That’s a wig, right? I like this one better than that crazy mohawk she was wearing on her head.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: As a media ho Rihanna wins. As an artist and money maker, she loses. What will she do in three years from now when she’s broke and her label has moved on to the next 21 year old who’s willing to shake her booty for cash?

No, not excited for the album.
Practically all her songs sound the same.

black beauty @ 10/13/2009 at 9:33 pm

F*ck the haters! rihanna do u ur thing! the real fans are ready and excited!

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN FOREHEAD TRANNY.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All