Celine Dion: Big Apple Pregnancy

Celine Dion: Big Apple Pregnancy

Pregnant singer Celine Dion looks fashionably fierce as she leaves the Ritz-Carlton Hotel to go shopping in New York City on Wednesday (October 14).

The 41-year-old Canadian chanteuse has been taking it easy lately after announcing she’s pregnant with her second child.

According to Rolling Stone, Celine recently attended Thom Yorke‘s warm-up gig at L.A.’s Echoplex (Also present: Madonna, Daft Punk, director Spike Jonze, Neil Diamond, Prince and Barbra Streisand.)

celine dion big apple pregnancy 01
celine dion big apple pregnancy 02
celine dion big apple pregnancy 03
celine dion big apple pregnancy 04
celine dion big apple pregnancy 05
celine dion big apple pregnancy 06
celine dion big apple pregnancy 07
celine dion big apple pregnancy 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

what? pregnant? how old is she?
anyways congrats:)

Aww, good for her.

I live in Canada and I can not stand this woman and who the …. cares about her and having yet one more ugly kid. Sorry if that sounds rotten but she is so into her self and when she get knocked up she thinks she is the only woman in the world that can get knocked up. And to top it off she has to tell us like the second it happens.

Celinefan_2008 @ 10/14/2009 at 6:42 pm

Celine looks stunning. She is definitely glowing and it just shows how happy she is.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Celine!

To YES: You sound so Jealous. I’m sure your life is so miserable. Eat your heart out!

Seriously? @ 10/14/2009 at 7:11 pm

@Yes:

Oh stfu, people do care, and I’ve always loved her voice. Go back to your bitter miserable life.

I also live in Canada(who cares really but I do) and I just adore this woman. Celine is a classy lady, an amazing singer and a wonderful human being, so nice, generous and very down to earth… Congrats again to Celine, Rene and RC and good luck on everything. Celine looks gorgeous here and I wish her the very best during this break and a lot of good times with her family. She deserves every happiness! I wish for Rene-Charles a little sister…but more importantly I wish the couple an healthy child.

To number 7 & 8 @ 10/14/2009 at 7:31 pm

I have a wonderful life thank you and I still thinks she is full of her self so P I S S O F F.

To number 7 & 8 @ 10/14/2009 at 7:32 pm

@Tomi: JERK

I have to agree with you yes but everyone has a kid and hope her’s looks better then her with that face.

Seriously? @ 10/14/2009 at 7:38 pm

@To number 7 & 8:

You first, stop being so bitter at someone else’s happiness! Go cry a river elsehwere!

Seriously? @ 10/14/2009 at 7:46 pm

Some people on this site really need to get over themselves. Just saying.

Awwww thanks for posting the photos!! She definitely looks glowing and lovely :-)

wow just look at that ugly face of hers..ROFL…..menn she is uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

she must be early in the pregancy becasue she is not showing

Its sad that people say shes ugly and trash her kid…. People say stupid things when they envy.

I dont see Celine as being ugly or vain. People forget what beauty is especially in this plastic world we live in…
She is very humble and giving and if i was the greatest and most successful singer ever..i would rub it in everyones face… and she doesnt. She keeps it real.

And canadians should be proud celine is theirs , as canada have very little to boast about..it sickens me when canadians bash her.
She is proud of her country why cant you be.

Why not call her chinny chin chin also, huh? No matter what, she’s up there w/ Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston. How jealous can people be, really. The greatest singers of all time. And she didn’t have to be attached to any celebrity to get up there, too. Talent is talent. When you have it, you become beautiful, especially if you’re beautiful inside and don’t mess w/ other women’s husbands. No gimmicks needed when you have the real talent. Look at Jessica Simpson, up to now she’s trying all sorts of things. John Mayer, ha ha his CD is coming up & he’s already out there in NY making a noise—-went to a gay bar this time & a male patron kissed and everyone cheered, girls and boys alike. Gees! Sickening! He needs therapy bad. Someone help him. There’s Katy Perry, w/ Russel now, what she would do to be in the news. Taylor Swift, twittering everything, like John Mayer, finally stopped talking about Kanye…….please, can we have some real musical talents who just sing and give their all? Celine is a gracious lady w/ a warm heart. Sing on! I am not a fan of all her songs or of her performances but she’s proven to be a nice person. Power of Love, people!

@Yes:

You have some serious issues to sort out “YES”
You sound so bitter, Im sure your single because you have the perfect attitude for a single bitter old hag.
If you hate Celine and her success why did you click on the article?
are you so desperate for attention?????

You also sound like a hypocrite as you seem like the attention seeking one…

Millions care about celine…. i doubt anyone cares about you.
So next time you decide to tell everyone about what you think.. just keep it to yourself

Seriously? @ 10/15/2009 at 12:00 am

@anonymous:

Taylor does give it her all, you really don’t know much. She is one of the sweetest singers out there,

I really don’t mind a few of her songs, they’re ok and her talent is singing so her face isn’t really an issue but, have to say, when I saw the over-sized bug eye glasses and the chin my first thought was preying mantis.

**Jamie** @ 10/15/2009 at 1:36 am

I LOVE LOVE THOSE PRADA SUNGLASSES AMAZING :D

Finally a singer who can really sing and doesn’t need to undress to sell CDs… Now go tell that to Mariah and Madonna!!! Haha! Celine looks hot!!! With a body like hers, many women would show it off. Just google Celine in a bikini and you might be pleasantly surprised!! And of course she talks about having children a lot. Look, she comes from a family of 14 children (she’s the last one!!) so it’s only natural that she wants some!!! And she tried 7 or 8 years for her first child so for her IT IS a big deal. Congrats Celine for Baby #2.

Hey I’m from Canada and we care about Celine!!! Why can’t people recognize and reward real singers instead of plastic lipsynching dolls with fake boobies… I really don’t get this. When you have a great vocalist like Celine, or Barbra, you should have respect and protect them. Because we want to hear more from them instead of the ridiculous hip-hop that plays on the radio these days. Celine, you look wonderful!! Hot mama!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All