Jon Gosselin Plus Eight

Jon Gosselin Plus Eight

Jon Gosselin spends some precious time with his kids as his daughter Hannah runs to him at the bus stop on Wednesday (October 14) in Pennsylvania.

Meanwhile, Kate ran some errands near her home, stopping for some gas and then picking up some fan mail outside of the UPS Store.

Jon was ordered by the courts to return $180,000 to a bank join account after allegedly taking over $300,000. Kate responded, “As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children. Now that this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues.”

10+ pictures inside of Jon Gosselin plus Eight…

jon gosselin plus eight 01
jon gosselin plus eight 02
jon gosselin plus eight 03
jon gosselin plus eight 04
jon gosselin plus eight 05
jon gosselin plus eight 06
jon gosselin plus eight 07
jon gosselin plus eight 08
jon gosselin plus eight 09
jon gosselin plus eight 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Oh my goodness! How could he take that amount of money and then lie about it? That is so sad.

Seriously? @ 10/14/2009 at 7:48 pm

@Sam:

Sam, Kate is guilty of doing more things than Jon! Kate is guilty of child abuse. How is THAT for sad?

I think Jon is a world-class jerk, but if there’s one nugget of truth in this whole sortid and sad saga is the plain fact that he loves his kids and his kids really love him. As usual, Kate looks absolutely stunning no matter what she’s doing.

I am confused. Where’s all the money? I am pretty sure they have more money than this and Kate is bickering about John taking it? I know she must have her own stash. Come on she is controlling so that means that she must have some stash hidden away from John.

Hair plugs are a big FAIL – see pic 3. He needs the $$$ for more hair plugs. Hopefully douch.ebag does not blow it on Ed Hardy and cubic zirconia earrings.

countrygirl9595 @ 10/14/2009 at 8:15 pm

Seriously?@

kate ever abused her kids!

You can tell on the kids faces that they do love their Dad, no matter what he has done. You never see any pictures of the kids running to great Kate.
Aren’t these kids kind of big to still be buckled into car seat? Why don’t they have booster seats. Does anyone know if it’s PA. law for them to still be in car seats?

he stole his kids bill money @ 10/14/2009 at 8:23 pm

Even Jon through all the bickering says Kate is a good mother. Kate through all the bickering says Jon is a good father.

That’s so sad, you can see the children’s face and see how much they love and miss their dad. World’s Worst Dad goes to…..

he stole his kids bill money @ 10/14/2009 at 8:26 pm

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/video-jon-gosselin-admits-taking-155k-joint-account – check that. Jon FINALLY admits that he took some money, but still says he did nothing wrong. Oh yeah? well then why was he ordered to give the money back? HA!

Regardless of everything, those kids adore their parents. People seem to not bother acknowledging the most important things.

Gee, Kate has to carry all of those boxes by herself. I guess she doesn’t have a bodyguard to help her anymore. No money, no bodyguard.

Apple Cider @ 10/14/2009 at 8:34 pm

And are these poor kids ever off camera?

Kate doesn’t look very happy. I guess she is thinking about having to go back to being a nurse. Kate needs to wake up and smell the coffee that she is always drinking.

There is no one like a loving, attentive mommy and daddy. I’m praying that both Kate and Jon are successful. Many men “drop out” if they are not successful and begin to believe their chldren are better off without them. If Jon can’t offer his children much financially, I hope Kate can provide that and that Jon will always know that his love and devotion to these precious children is priceless.

Hannah is really growing up to be a beautiful child. I think it speaks volumes about both parents that neither of them is pitting the kids against the other parent. No matter how idiotic and misguided Jon and Kate can be, I do believe that they love their kids and it’s clear that the children love them right back.

I love Jon! poor kate is miserable. she can’t control him like she used to before! ha ha

have you seen kate lately? her face is sooo longgg ang sagginggggg

ha ha

oh jon jonnn jonnnn ahhhh ahhhh

@kim: Sure Kate is miserable. She can’t control Jon anymore. That’s all that Kate wants to do is control other people. Kate has really aged in the past few years and it shows.

Is anybody else disturbed by the fact that Jon was paid for these photos? He has arranged for the kids to be photographed whenever he has custody, and these are just part of the deal.

birds of a feather @ 10/14/2009 at 9:16 pm

Classy Kim is a prime example of a Kate hater. Name calling and horrible spelling and grammar are so typical!

Kate looks gorgeous?? Ugh! This tired, pathetic hag needs to get a grip. She’s a miserable b!tch and any man would have left her. Heck I doubt any woman would want her either. They’d get sick of her miserable a$$ and negativity pretty quickly.
Who cares if Jon wears Ed Hardy t-shirts? Is that a crime? How cares that he cheated on her – she deserved it. She’s lucky the man didn’t smother her in the middle of the night to shut her up!
I’m so glad Jon pulled the plug on the show. Maybe once Kate stops running around crying broke victim the publicity around them will die down and these kids can have a normal life. I sure wish child services would get involved.

he stole his kids bill money @ 10/14/2009 at 9:23 pm

@the truth shall prevail: New york housewife/brown sugar. you are really up Jon’s butt. yuck!

@CTMVD:
Haha. You speak the truth–the kids love Jon and he loves them back. Pictures speak volumes. As for hagatha looking stunning, I agree–stunningly bad. WTF with those hooker shoes.? Yikes.

Aww the kids are so cute! And they always seem happier around their Father than that witch Kate!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All