Megan Fox: Armani’s New Underwear Model!

Megan Fox: Armani’s New Underwear Model!

Megan Fox will be the new official worldwide spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans starting from Spring/Summer 2010.

WWD reports the 23-year-old actress, who is replacing Victoria Beckham, was photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in Los Angeles over the weekend.

Last week, Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo signed on to be the spokesmodel for the men’s Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns.

This is huge for Megan. Huge!!!

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

congrats! she was hand picked. and she is nowhere near as thin as becks so its good

Congrats, Megan!

Congrats to Megan. I guess the Beckhams have lost their touch.

This is huge…congrats to her!..imagine all her haters , especially those silly crew members who wrote that dumb letter whining about her, will have to endure seeing her on billboards wherever they go…

i’ve always thought she should just stick to modelling

Not hating, but she’s quite overrated. She’s very pretty and this is good for her ..but come on.

I don’t think she’s over rated at all. She is one of the hottest and most beautiful actresses out there and congrats to her.

shocker.

Shia is kicking himself so so very hard right now!

OMG! That’s amazing. New underwear model means we get to see her boobs!

WTF? She’s trashy

I DIE! yes the Rachel Zoe show has had an effect on me but how hot would Meagan and Christiano look together im talking traffic stopping!

how low for Armani

Love her, but she was an obvious choice. Emporio Armani is “Armani” on the cheap for guido’s, orange people, and frat boys and they seem to love Megan. It works!

I hope they’ll manage to make her look a little more classy. If Armani can’t do it, no one can.

I think this is a great move on Armani’s part and a great career boost for Megan Fox. Armani will draw in the attention with Megan in their ads and Megan will get the publicity. It’s a win-win situation for them. I’m happy for her.

christine @ 10/14/2009 at 2:58 am

Wow, she looks hot. Love how they did her hair.

christine @ 10/14/2009 at 3:00 am

@diva:
“…but how hot would Meagan and Christiano look together im talking traffic stopping!”
Agreed!

christine @ 10/14/2009 at 3:03 am

They should have had her light eyes pop out more.

gotta make the $$$$ probably gets paid more for this than films

christine @ 10/14/2009 at 3:08 am

Oh, Christiano & Megan are much more interesting to look at than the Beckams.

well anyone would be an upgrade from that alien “victoria”

i don’t particularly like megan but i still think thats great for her.

I don’t even like her much but it is better than seeing victoria stoney face.

**Jamie** @ 10/14/2009 at 5:18 am

WOW Cristiano Ronaldo AND megan fox! this is going to be hot.

The only reason Victoria Beckham was picked last time was because David was.

They actually had to make victoria beckham look “less boney and old lady looking” through photoshop for the ads, which shows how terribly ill looking her body really is. They edited those photos so much to make her look good.

But Megan Fox and Cristiano Ronaldo dont need any help :)

Armani goes from one plastic to another

No more stupid beckham mummies and their dry skin!!! Christiano & Megan – HOTHOTHOT (today))))))))

P.S.OMG, Jared…you sound jusss like paris hilton///all those LOVES IT and HUGE\\\ ewwww….spent whole night reading her twitter????

alibobally @ 10/14/2009 at 7:30 am

I think she’s a great model and deserves that part but I have to be honest. I kinda laughed when I read the whole spokes person because, let’s face it, she’s definitely has had some issues with her controversial mouth. I like her don’t get me wrong, I just hope she doesn’t say the wrong thing or misrepresent Armani by calling them “Hitler” or something lol
But Congrats Megan! :)

—–

LOL

if your an actor, please make a living out of that. “Underwear campaigns” do not last forever, especially when your over rated. OK thankyou

defining moment in her career

I must admit it would be super hot to see her and Christiano in some ads together. But if she thinks this is going to help her get some serious acting roles she seriously needs to check herself.

i enjoy seeing her more than v.becks, and u cant deny she’s hot!

She has nothing, nothing on Victoria, Vic has a great body, presence, and most of all is someone who everyone on the globe knows and immediately recognizes when they see the picture. That is why the Armani sales have gone through the roof since she joined two seasons ago, girl knows how to sell. Megan? Please, just another generic pretty Hollywood product. And most of all Beckham does High Fashion better than most models, while Fox only knows how to look sexy!! Dont even get me started on CR or i will puke right now!

I am glad Beckhams refused to sign the contract for more several years though, they both have their own brand to promote, so whatever!

yay!!! it’s goinna be great for Megan cuz she has a great body and is so preyyu

she makes a great model. she should stop tring to be an actress.

She will get amazing views of Cristiano’s abs & a.s.s.

@JJ: That was my very next thought.

wicked wench @ 10/14/2009 at 9:45 am

Megan is best seen and not heard, so this is good for everyone.

That’s huge! Congrats Megan!

I am enjoying a lot this situation. Haters, are you happy? :)

AMEN! so is it Megan and Christiano. he’s a douche, but very good looking

She’s going to need the work now that her acting career is over.

If someone was stupid enough to think Victoria Beckham is worth anything, that’s says a lot.
Victoria is not even pretty and her body is anorexic.
Maybe in England they have such homely girls that Victoria might be considered attractive there?

laura palmer @ 10/14/2009 at 11:35 am

i’m very excited by this move! congrats megan<3

MUCH better choice than that nasty Beckham. She’s disgusting.

@sweetness:

Fact is, regardless of how good she thinks she looks, if she’s a *****, she’s *****. Simple as that. I don’t care how good looking the world thinks she is, I wouldn’t put up with any woman’s crap. Stick & move.

She looks hot and will be a great spokesperson! – yogalovematch.com

@ee – No way is Victoria attractive here. I think she’s too miserable and her face is in that constant carved from stone look with that annoying ‘I’m better than you’ pout. She’s not attractive here, she’s not attractive anywhere.

Wow. Megan and CR together. Two big headed prats together, I hope Armani are insured against tantrums and ego clashes.

Cannot understand armani picking sticktoria ugly beckham, just shows its who you know and can bribe not talent, looks etc. Megan will sell MILLIONS, cant imagine sticktoria alien bekckham having sold much underwear, can anyone????????????????

@ck_always: I got to agree, she is overrated and imo not the best actress. But she is mind blowing beautiful and has a nice body. She seems like a nice and funny person from the interviews I seen of her, but I don’t get whats all the fuss about her. Im not trying to be rude, but at least she looks healthier than Victoria did.

megan's my babe @ 10/14/2009 at 3:22 pm

congrats, Megan! cant wait and you will be on FIRE!

That would be Hot Meagan Fox and Cristiano Ronaldo one of the hottes couple on this planet well Cristiano is more beautifuler than her but would love to see both together.

#10

lol.

#12

true, but nobody seems toi care lol.

good for her though. she is who she is.

this is something she can possible not mess up imo
good job for her, she’ll actually be sexy in the underwear unlike victoria beckham
congrats megan, this is pretty big! =]

I don’t find MF mind-blowingly hot. Why does everyone have such a hard on for her? I wouldn’t kick her out of bed, but she looks a little “done” to me. Too much plastic surgery and air brushing already.

Good, maybe now she will model and stop talking!

yayayayaya
i loveee her
and she’s bigger than beckahm which is good :)

I cant stand the *****

well. this is good. she looks very very pretty and she should really stick to modelling. she doesn’t act that good. too vain for an actress. but confident enough to be a model.

real classy Armani! no more of their products for me!

I do not like this trollop one iota. Virginity is sacred to a real lady and it should be preserved until a gentleman takes her as his wife. The whole world has gone to hell. I blame the liberals and lesbian feminists who don’t wash. Sadly, a truly civilized society is a thing of the past..

@diva:

I definitely agree, they are both amazingly hot. This girl gets so much undeserved hate, I’m pretty sure no one here knows her personally so how they can make mean comments like the ones here I don’t understand. Anyway, I’m glad she replaced stick-thin posh and hand picked!

@hooray:
agree. how low for them. thought they were classy. she’s def not. she better thank her plastic surgeon for changing her face and allowing her to achieve fame and money. she’s getting these things bcz a plastic surgeon did good work on her face. u can see it here: http://www.box.net/shared/i10uxhtuoj
fake a** b**ch

pug nose idiot making money off a plastic surgeon’s artistry. u can see this idiot before her major surgery here: http://www.box.net/shared/i10uxhtuoj

@awesome: idiot, she gets “hate” bcz some people know she’s fake. her looks, personality, everything. naturally, she’s totally average looking. get with it dummy. u can see your stupid idol b4 surgery here: http://www.box.net/shared/i10uxhtuoj

looks like a tranny mixed with a duck. yuck.

HUGE because she needs more cash to do more plastic operations“??? LOL
JK …
I think she is prolly a better choice than VB, more health at least..

@ee:

No – she is not considered attractive in England.

from London

@nikomilinko:

why would they want to replace one anorexic for another? Also she is getting a bit old

@haha:
Armani underwear is only Emporio Armani.. there’s no exist Giorgio Armani (expensive) underwear!

maybe will have a new couple in town!! who knows, both are very very HOT!!!!!!!

This is awesome. More sexy pics of Meghan Fox, I am a fan. AX MODEL WORKOUT can get you looking like Meghan Fox if you want to be sexy like her.

i love your design, is it yours or where did you find it? thanks in advance