Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Cover 'People'

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Cover 'People'

Twilight superstars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart cover People’s special New Moon issue on newsstands this Friday (October 16).

Check out Rob‘s baby pictures and hear from the stars of the movie before New Moons hits screens November 20 – Ashley Greene says Rob and Kristen have “this undeniable chemistry,” while Taylor Lautner explains how hard it is to represent Team Jacob the right way and says he’d rather not growl for fans. “Please just wait for the movie,” he says.

New Moon is darker than its predecessor, the film’s director, Chris Weitz, explains. “Twilight is about first love; New Moon is about heartbreak,” he says.

But even with darker undertones, Ashley assures us there’ll still be romance; “It’s a pretty hot movie,” she says.

FYI: For $1 off the newsstand price, visit People‘s site here, click “Save $1.00 Off Newsstand,” print out the coupon and use it!

new moon november people 01
new moon november people 02

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/14/2009 at 1:38 pm

damn, you gotta feel real sorry for edward cullen.. i mean, robert pattinsomething. another teen heartthrob (like so many before him) with no real talent to sustain a career once the tweens grow up and move on. poor guy lacks everything cruise, smith, clooney, damon, dicaprio has. hell, he cant even live off suburb looks like pitt did. the day these twilight films end.. good bye edward, sorry! good bye robert.
p.s – kristen’s one ugly dicksicle!

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:
why are so hateful, are you jealous, i wonder what happened to you on your childhood, it is reflecting on what are saying now. there is a hope for you

Twilight kinda sucks…

Such beautiful people.
I love them.
I don’t get how ppl can hate on them. Twilight does not suck!!!!
I can’t wait for New Moon or Eclipse. I’m excited.

rocknmovies @ 10/14/2009 at 3:35 pm

Rob is beautiful. Lovely couple. Rob is the most charismatic young actor.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

Oh damn idiot. Just shut your mouth. When I´m reading something like this **** I can tell you´re so JEALOUS. If you really wouldn´t care you wouldn´t write some **** like this.

People seriously stop bashing Twilight and its cast. If you don’t like it why do you even bother? Stop commenting hateful comments. There are too much people who truly love THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT.

Get a f**kin’ life. GROW UP!

BTW, Kristen is amazing. And Rob is the hottest guy EVER!

I liked the movie and I’m not a teen; nor do I have a crush on ANY of the actors in the movie. IMO Pattinson was the PERFECT choice for Edward Cullen. I have not read the books nor do I particularly care to read them, but he owned the character. He deals with his conflicts about being a Vampire, his years of loneliness and his love for Bella in a real way. He is a good actor and is only at the beginning of his career. He at least displays the appropriate emotion for the scene unlike Stewart who is forever biting her lips and making those funny grunting noises. She’s isn’t bad, but it can become annoying. IMO he’s level headed and isn’t likely to let the female attention go to his head; he knows they’re gushing over Edward Cullen and not Robert Pattinson. He’s said so.

I do think a story about vampires ought to be darker and there should be more conflict between the lead characters, Bella and Edward and Bella and her father. I know the author was living in a fantasy world when she wrote the story, but the screenwriter should have ‘beefed it up’. Love is a conflict at times between humans; love between a vampire and a human should have even more conflict.

I do not like Lautner as Jacob. Nothing against him personally, but he just doesn’t seem to fit to me. He reminds me of a little kid, even with the muscles and the wolf that he turns into is just sooooo cute. I do know there is a real difference between his age and Pattinson’s in real life and it shows. It would be hard for me to find Jacob menacing even as a wolf.

Hopefully I’ll see all the other movies in the series and my opinion might change about Lautner. Maybe Stewart’s character Bella, will act like she has SOME backbone. I don’t want her to lose the innocence of Bella, just give more life to the character, more passion. Edward has kept his emotions under control for many years and the way Pattinson plays him reflects a man wrestling with his emotions and even self-hate. A little real emotion on Bella’s part would be nice.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/14/2009 at 7:01 pm

@Carina: ..hahahaha.. damn yo why you so jealous of me?!? i can tell you’re jealous cause if you were not you wouldn’t write that kind of stuff about me! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

laura powers @ 10/14/2009 at 7:20 pm

For those who have not read the books let me enlighten you as to the reason Kristen bites her lip and is very awkward.BELLA bit her lip alot in the the books it was part of her persona and also she tripped over everything.I imagine Kristen bites her lip to stay in character so as not to forget the part she is playing…k. unless you are just another random hater and very jealous that she not only bites her lip,but Pattys too.

buckeyegurl @ 10/14/2009 at 8:19 pm

Can’t wait for NEW MOON!! 36 days…

Computer watcher @ 10/14/2009 at 9:28 pm

People’s “coupon activator” software is spyware. Suggest you pay full price.

These books are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! I LOVE how they promote that the ideal boyfriend is possessive, a stalker and that making out with sparkly stones is the best. OMGZ its so cool.

……………………….

The twilight saga books are amazing, and they couldn`t have cast better actors to represent the characters in the book. Obviously I don`t know RP or KS beyond what appears in magazines, but besides that, he seems to be a nice guy. Different from others who just care about fame. So does Kristin, who also seems to be great and who doesn`t get influenced by this hollywood world.

And for those who don`t appreciate them both or one of them , it`s ok. We can`t always please everyone. But there`s no reason for you to bother writing bad stuff about them. If you don`t like them, at least respect them, and the ones who like them

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: oh.my.god.
seriously, you need to get a life.

@jaye:
I’m not sure why InFamouslyCool feels Robert Pattinson will be forgotten once the hype of Twilight dies down, but it is his/her opinion nonetheless…I just disagree. I thought Robert Pattinsons was one of the better performances in the film. Kristen definitely has more experience in film than Rob does, but that just further proves Pattinsons talent. Its almost difficult for me to watch the scene where Bella is lying in the hospital bed and Edward tells her he thinks its best if she moves to Jacksonville. Kristen was terrible in that scene. Too often it seemed forced and unnatural.

In regard to Bella needing more of a backbone…believe it or not the book version of Bella had even less of a backbone. She was much more ditzy in the book and I was glad that Kristen gave her more strength.

I’d have to disagree about Lautner. Other than the fact that he never quite measures up to the physical aspects of the book version of Jacob, I do actually think he was a good fit. In the book Jacob is a few years younger than Bella and he can be very childish and immature. He also has a sweet and playful nature in the book and I think Lautners baby-face helps to amplify those attributes.

I’ve watched twilight about 20 times, so to say that i can’t wait for “new moon” is putting it mildly.

honestly i love twilight. the story line is genies,, <—- personal thought.
i think that robert is not the best actor in the world. although he plays the part just right. at first i was in love with robert. but then i realized his fame gets to his head and i honestly hate people like that.
girls WILL get over him once the movies are done and he gets played out. its always like that.
on the other hand taylor lautner. i doubt girls will get over him. robert pattinson <—— or however u spell that is just simply a weird guy. and i mean that in the sence that he was after kristen for so long. and when he got her he didnt want her. and he wanted a bunch of other girls. and now all of a sudden they are together ? honestly i used to love him but.. ma feelings changed completly on him. i dislike him alot. and kristen oh my god girl stop getting high ! she was freaking high the day she went to the awards and if u look at all her pictures that ***** is always high. (-.-) honestly chick stop getting high ! thats y no one likes u ! thats y u dnt have any fans !
taylor. i have nothing bad to say about him. he is a great guy with a great heart. if i see him in the streets one day i wont go running up to him like a crazy fan. i know they hate that. ill probably just look at him from far away and then get happy i saw him. idk wat happen between him and selena but they made a good couple. and guy he doesnt go nuts for the freakin ladies like robert does. robert likes EVERYONE ! thats wat pisses me off. well thats it. i think ive spoken enuf.
i cant wait for new moon to come out. because taylor lautner is more in the movie that robert is. so im REALLY looking forward to that.

p.s im team jacob all the way.
robert,, u suck !

ome_twilight @ 10/15/2009 at 11:46 am

THEN DO NOT WATCH IT…For someone that thinks it sucks why would you look at a web page about it?

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

Dude!!………You sound a little bitter!

A tad jelous are you??

@google:

Please do not leave your **** with us … it will stink … LMAO!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All