Halle Berry Keeps a Child Alive with Gabriel Aubry

Halle Berry Keeps a Child Alive with Gabriel Aubry

Halle Berry cuts a sexy figure in a hip-hugging dress at Keep A Child Alive’s 2009 Black Ball at Hammerstein Ballroom on Thursday (October 15) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actress, who was accompanied by boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, wore a slashed black strapless micro sequin dress by Kaufman Franco and earrings by Alexandra Jefford. The night was dedicated to helping children and families in Africa and India with HIV/AIDS.

Other pics include Halle earlier in the day at an office building downtown.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry keeping a child alive…

halle berry keep a child alive black ball 01
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 02
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 03
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 04
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 05
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 06
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 07
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 08
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 09
halle berry keep a child alive black ball 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

She looks stunning in that dress:-)

he and taylor hanson sort of look alike. i think it’s the hair/eyes.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/15/2009 at 10:16 pm

this guy always has the same look on his face. ahahaha.. never shaved, always looks the same. last time i saw a picture of him i think he had on the same color suit. shiit is freaky weird! i think he’s a demon!

Weber from Brazil @ 10/15/2009 at 10:19 pm

WOW
and she’s 42 years-old :O
HOT couple

Wow! Total knock-out in that dress! She certainly knows how to pick them.

no, she’s actually 43.

UGH!!!!!!! Who do I sell my soul to so I can look like this woman when I am 43?!?!?! She is absolutely flawless!

Anyone who says otherwise is jealous! LOL =)

She’s beautiful. They make a stunning couple. :-)

Flabby boobs and bow legged

Of course Perez is still going to call her pregnant.

black don’t crack. how many white 43 year old can look like that?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/15/2009 at 10:16 pm

___
LOL; he does tend to look exactly the same

And how can I keep my boobs perky at 40 something?

She just doesn’t do it for me.

Eric D. Midget @ 10/15/2009 at 11:12 pm

Is that partial nipple I see there?

Heather Settlers @ 10/15/2009 at 11:16 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

I’m sorry but Gabe just look like he just don’t want to be there.

illuminatea @ 10/15/2009 at 11:24 pm

They don’t even look human! It’s kind of ridiculous how beautiful they are. Haha.

Looks like she forces him to escort her to events. They never seem to be a couple. He lost weight, she’s worrying the poor man to death!

Ewww…he looks like SHAGGY from scooby-doo.

gorgeous couple!

#9 really hmm lets see how hot you look….

#17 sure you are so right she looks like a woman who need to be escorted ahem…you are so smart also lets see how hot you look

The dress is tacky for such an event. The hair is not very attractive.

I love her skin tone.

Gorgeous.

well that REALLY dismisses the preggers rumors

@angel:

LOL…he’s her paid escort, paid nanny and paid sperm donor. His modeling career has dried up and restaurant flopped so he has to do something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All