Miranda Kerr is Corset Cute

Miranda Kerr is Corset Cute

Miranda Kerr dons a corset and then a bikini during a photo shoot on the roof of the Museum of Contemporary Art for Grazia Magazine in Sydney, Australia on Thursday (October 15).

The 26-year-old Victoria’s Secret model recently modeled for Balenciaga, known for their edgy models.

After seeing her on the Balenciaga runway, Grazia’s beauty director Annabel Jones thinks Miranda is changing fashion.

Miranda knows how to put great looks together,” said Annabel. “She’s becoming something of a fashion force on her own. She’s quite cool and glossy, but still cute and accessible. Maybe what we’re seeing is a new type of runway model.”

20+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr posing in a corset…

miranda kerr corset cute 01
miranda kerr corset cute 21

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
Christina @ 10/15/2009 at 2:29 pm

Umm, if she did not look like a skeleton then I would say she was pretty. I too am a mother of teens and do not want my girls going anywhere near her book or to try and be that thin! My girls already were size 0 and 3 at 17 and 15 for crying out loud! They look at these women in Hollywood and think they have to be this thin! I tell them NO! Be happy and healthy and for crying out loud stop thinking skin and bones is healthy! And no, I am not fat in any way!

Even out vet said that if you can feel the ribs on the dog; that’s good. If you can grab fat; that’s too big. If you can SEE the dogs ribs; that way too thin! EAT MIRANDA!

She has always been thin, but I think that she either lost weight for the Balenciaga runway show, or lost weight to try to land more HF jobs.
The fact that the industry demands this of models is the problem, not the models themselves.
And I think that her book is a good idea. Girls are under pressure to be thin (like Miranda’s normal weight, not this extreme) and so many destroy their health by not eating healthy foods. If a model as successful as Miranda tells these girls that eating healthy foods will help them reach their goals, then I’m all for it.
I also look forward to the day that the same people complaining that Miranda is too thin, will think twice before they call someone like Jessica Simpson “fat”. It goes both ways, you know.

She looks perfectly fine to me. And I have no doubt that all the comments on JJ are from jealous people, jealous people hang out at JJ because they have nothing better to do and feel so crappy about themselves they think it will make them feel better to put down a celebrity who is never going to hear their opinion That’s the way I see it ha. Miranda’s a model, she’s suppose to be skinny, but she’s not just skinny, she’s in shape and takes care of her body, there’s TONS of pictures of her eating so I don’t get the anorexic comments.

I think at normal people seeing these photos there will be a shock. On one of a photo her bathing suit will fasten a clothespin. Miranda is not naturally thin, whether from here it is possible to draw a conclusion is not naturalness beauty and that we wish to see and understand under concept about beauty. On what victim goes Miranda, for to become known and popular.

Ana-Lexie @ 10/15/2009 at 4:02 pm

why are victoria’s secret models considered curvy? i never got that.

and i always thought miranda had boobs. where are they?

but regardless of her curvylessness, i still think she’s gorgeous.

Too thin vs. body type @ 10/15/2009 at 4:17 pm

HEY, all you ‘fatties’ criticizing her thin figure — how do YOU feel when people joke about your ‘chunkiness?’ Hmm? But yeah, she looks like she’s dropped a few pounds – but I’m guessing it’s probably because she’s been pressured to since she’s been doing a lot of ‘high-fashion’ runway style assignments lately. Personally, I also like her better with about 8-10 pounds more – the way she looked when she first began modeling for VS was, IMO, perfect. It really IS true that some people are ‘naturally thin’ having more ‘petite’ bone structures/frames – just as others are ‘naturally’ more buxom and ‘curvy.’ Of course there is such a thing as being ‘too thin’ (even when you’re ‘naturally slim’) – yet that seems to be what the modeling world, in particular so-called ‘high fashion,’ demands of its successful runway models.

Jared I really appreciate how you don’t discriminate when it comes to the women that you display on your website, but I am appalled at the photo you chose to post of Miranda Kerr. Not only does she look unhealthy, but it also presents a terrible image of what a “supermodel” is to young girls who may be looking at your site. At 21 years old, I hate to think that these women are role models. Please choose your pictures more wisely next time you post. Thanks.

She is probobally naturally quite thin- but she has deffinately lost alot of weight recently.
It’s upsetting and I think people should understand that If she’s doing it on purpose she has a problem.. that’s not something to have a go at.

As for the whole media thing- parents wake up already. Your kids are going to see alot worse than this. Sadly it’s life, spend time with your children and teach them.

Gone too far @ 10/15/2009 at 7:32 pm

I’m one who has always thought Miranda was a very pretty, healthy-looking girl despite the fact that she’s always been quite slim. But even I think she’s taken it too far here whether it’s because of pressure to be ‘ultra thin’ in order to maintain her status as a top model – or what. In some of these pics she really does look borderline emaciated to me – and in my opinion that’s not a pretty look. I know she says she tries to follow a healthy lifestyle but I don’t think anyone who looks this extreme represents the “picture of health.” It’s a shame models are STILL being pressured to keep their bodies on the verge of skeletal just to be ‘successful’ on the catwalk. She was so pretty just a year or so ago but I don’t find this look attractive.

I'm so broke. @ 10/15/2009 at 7:36 pm

One word-anerexic.

Sorry if I mispelled. I do not have a dictionary handy.

Another very underweight and malnourished model. Nothing new to see here.

@Too thin vs. body type:

Right, cause all all of us who have eyes who can see her ribs and lack of skin on her legs must be fat.

No, there is a difference between over dieting and being anorexic.
I think that she lost the weight for Balenciaga, and just hasn’t put it back on yet. Plus, she works out a lot, so her muscles are very apparent, which isn’t helping to soften the effect of the weight loss.
As others have said, blame the system not the model. How are the models supposed to respond when women as stunningly gorgeous and well known as Doutzen are “too fat” to walk the runway for high fashion? Unless the public starts to hit these idiot designers in the pocketbook by boycotting any that use emaciated models, they won’t stop. And if every woman stopped buying Vogue until they started using fatties who wear a size four instead of the minus 10 below zero models that they promote now, nothing will change.
But blaming the models isn’t helping.

damn that’s pretty sexy
yah, she could do with gaining 5-10 pounds but she still looks great
she doesnt look unhealthy imo, usually anorexic models have baggy eyes and look depressed while miranda is pretty much always smiling and happy
say what u want but she’s hot
more miranda, jared!!

“She looks perfectly fine to me. And I have no doubt that all the comments on JJ are from jealous people, jealous people hang out at JJ” BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA…. (SHIPPERS ARE BLIND).

She has a beautiful face but she is getting waaaay too thin! Eat some pizza Miranda!

very thin here, and agree with post 52 she did that for HF runway shows. Blame the industry not the model. I also thought she looked great for those first two VS shows. However, I still think Miranda is very beautiful. That may have been an goal of hers to work in HF. I can only imagine how hard the fashion industry is. I really feel bad for the young women who have a normal weight and are considered fat. And even though her boobs are small I am soooooo happy she did not get a boob job. I hate that! and I really like little tits.
I also love Miranda and Orlando together, he is very thin too.
having met them both I was surprised how tiny they both were. The tall little people.

I also love Miranda and Orlando together, he is very thin too.

That’s a bad angle.

@jealous much??? @ 10/16/2009 at 5:07 am

@jealous much???…..:

That seems to be your answer to everything,
criticism to you = fat and jealous

you need a reality check – most people will find these photos disturbing

I wonder if Karen Carpenter would have had the same support from you – not that it matters anymore of course, she died from anorexia

Bad angle? lol Sticking out bones didn’t come from that. But blame the angle if you feel better then.

Unnatural standards @ 10/16/2009 at 7:11 am

Eating “pizza” or a “hamburger” isn’t necessarily the answer. Being addicted to “junk food” can be very unhealthy. I admire the fact that she’s always supported a lifestyle (and diet) that basically promotes good health but am disappointed that apparently she’s succumbed to the “dictates of fashion” by taking weight loss to this extreme. She looked healthy and fit before but now looks ‘bony’ rather than just slim. I don’t think she’s anorexic. I see it more as an attempt to conform to ‘fashion industry’ standards, standards that are unreasonable and imo unnatural. I hope she doesn’t jeopardize her own health in the process.

How about @ 10/16/2009 at 8:28 am

She’s always been praised for her figure before so is it really pressure what got her to lose weight? Maybe traveling so much and doing so many photoshoots stresses her and changes her biorythm.
Maybe she should take it easy for a while.

OOhh!MK says that she’s feeling sad for all newspapers are writing about her weight….she doesn’t feel thin cos she fills her body with nutrients….
Why she repeats always the same thing??? Maybe someone suggests her! She could tell the truth! Lost some weight for fashion!!Is it tooo difficult to say??..BUT…WAIt…which nutrient??? It seems she suffers of malnutrition…
I’m agree with all those mothers that fear for their child….media have the worst influence.
JJ shouldn’t publish those kind of photos

Eatyourheartmusclesout @ 10/16/2009 at 3:03 pm

Isn’t it always the high(LOL) fashion models who end up having these fatal heart attacks caused by their anorexic lifestyles? Just sayin’.
I guess she’s the new thinsporation for the ani crowd here, out to defend her to her death. Why is it always Orlando Bloom’s girlfriends who end up like this( oh heave off I sure as heyck am not the only one noticing this)? They don’t start out all bony and emaciated, they start out normal.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All