Thu, 15 October 2009 at 12:10 pm
Paris Hilton: Radiant Reality Innovator
- Paris Hilton is an innovator
- Find out who ABC’s newest Bachelor is
- Kristen Stewart is on the cover of November’s Seventeen
- The Hills‘ Jayde Nicole is looking lovely with long hair
- Kellan Lutz shows off his abs to August readers
- You can dress like Don Draper with a limited edition Mad Men suit
- Marisa Miller is a bikini babe
- Cat Deeley is pretty in pompoms
- See what Lady Gaga is wearing for her Gossip Girl cameo
- Lindsay Lohan is gearing up for Ungaro’s January show
- Kristen Bell and Malin Akerman are looking heavenly in Hamburg
- Jill Zarin, LuAnn de Lesseps and Kelly Bensimon celebrated Jill’s partnership with Kodak yesterday in NYC.
- Avril Lavigne filed for divorce from her husband, Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley, Friday after three years of marriage. Avril, who cited “irreconcilable differences,” is asking a ruling to block Deryck from receiving spousal support.
- The Michelle Obama action figure hitting shelves Nov. 20 will don a number of First Lady’s memorable outfits, including a copy of the off-the-rack $148 White House Black Market dress she wore to The View in June 2008 and a copy of her red and black Election Night dress.
- Season four of 30 Rock debuts tonight on NBC.
- Oxygen has picked up a fifth season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
Just Jared on Facebook