Fri, 16 October 2009 at 11:50 am
Jessica Biel: I Am Not Opposed to Playing A Vampire
- Jessica Biel says she wouldn’t mind being in Twilight
- Did Nicole Richie and Joel Madden make it official?
- Jordin Sparks drops by Radio One’s Live Lounge
- Pamela Anderson is back in her famous red swimsuit
- John Mayer had a fun night in Palm Springs
- Check out seventeen creepy Michael Jackson costumes
- Look out for a MJ tribute on DWTS
- Nicholas Cage‘s castle is up for sale
- Ashley Tisdale is rescued from the rain
- Katie Price has some beautiful…earrings
- Lindsay Lohan will appear in court today
- The new Celebrity Apprentice cast has been revealed: Rod Blagojevich, Sharon Osbourne, Bret Michaels, Cyndi Lauper, Daryl Strawberry, Holly Robinson Peet, Summer Sanders, Maria Kanellis, Selita Ebanks, Sinbad, Bill Goldberg, Carol Leifer, and Australian chef Curtis Stone.
- Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet shot scenes this week for a Farrelly brothers production that will be part of a series of shorts.
- “I want to hate Megan Fox more than anything. We all do. But I read a bunch of her quotes, and she’s witty and smart and carefree. I thought, ‘This is the kind of girl I’d love to be friends with’” – Kristen Bell in Women’s Health.
Just Jared on Facebook