Katy Perry & Russell Brand: Kissing Couple

Katy Perry & Russell Brand: Kissing Couple

Katy Perry and new boyfriend Russell Brand sneak away for an intimate kiss at a private party on Saturday afternoon (October 17) in Hollywood Hills, Calif.

“They looked really cute together,” a party goer tells JustJared.com. “Russell kept kissing Katy‘s neck… and she liked it.”

Katy, 24, was accompanied by her BFF Markus Molinari, Paul McKenna and American Idol‘s Ryan Seacrest and Randy Jackson.

20+ pictures inside of kissing couple Katy Perry and Russell Brand….

katy perry russell brand kissing 01

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

I hope he does not give her an STD.
She probably has them anyway.

Those are some thick legs.

*** JAMIE *** @ 10/18/2009 at 7:40 am

i hope she knows all he wants from her is sexsexsex

LuckyLoser @ 10/18/2009 at 7:48 am

@*** JAMIE ***:
She looks like the kind of girl that likes sexsexsex.
I bet she has had 4-5 rods down there and i bet her cooter is smelly and torn apart.

You people are pathetic, there’s always some people that have to lower the tone and you lot are a perfect example.

umm this couple looks weird D:

hhhhmmmm???…. she is so cute, and he is so …”yuck”….

what is wrong with you people? they’re enjoying each other. leave them alone. they both seem happy!

Hate Russell Brand, funny, not, handsome, not, a really sick, nasty, piece of shite. Kate should stay well away from him.

I think they make a great couple. Both have odd beat senses of humor, seem to know and be confident in who they are etc.

Both will do ANYTHING for publicity. Total famewhores, both of them. Gross.

Dejen de criticar todo! es katy, y yo la apoyo en todo :)
Para mi esta perfecto y los dos me parecen lindos ♥

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 10/18/2009 at 10:39 am

he made fun of her dumb ass at the mtv awards and she still gave him puss. dumb bish.

Guess if she wants to f.uck n suck such a piece of slime it’s her look out.

That man is gross.

great couple. so cute.

GROSS COUPLE!
EEEEWWWW
—-
Both of them are freaks….at least both of them are BISEXUALS…so they must have lots to talk about…

THEY KINDA MAKE A GROSSLY CUTE COUPLE :)

God people are nasty.

I think they’re quite a cute couple & who are we to pass judgement on complete strangers.

You must not be english, b/c we english would be glad to dump him on another country. We know what a totally immoral and immature little **** of a person he is.

I thought this was a private party?

They’re happy I am happy for them. Why wouldn’t I be? They are both really funny people. I can see their personalites going well together. I think it’s cute anytime anyone finds love.

he looks physco.

haha#18 i agree !
and he is so ugly and nasty

liverwurst @ 10/18/2009 at 2:43 pm

Well good for them!

maryrowery @ 10/18/2009 at 2:44 pm

she looks very much in love, wonder how it’s gonna end… not so good I guess

He seems really into her-what’s wrong with that?

people can say what they like about russell brand but he is intelligent, witty and charming in his own weird way. Katy perry on the other hand is none of the above and to top it off…..TALENTLESS!

it’s been like a week or 2 and they’re already over each other
i think me might have the next lamar odom and khloe “traNNY” hodashian on our hands
i think katy is really cute and she has a great rack but kinda seems like she’s the annoying type, no thxs

What is she doing with that DOUCHE???!!!!!
Her reputation is going WAY down right at this moment!!!!!

I am happy they are together. They really compliment each other. I hate when people say all of this crap about him! I think he is funny and even though I am not a Katy fan I wish them all the best.

They make a hot couple, she is very attractive!

British trash just USING her for PUBLICITY.
This guy has love only for himself.

I admit it, I keep clicking on this picture. It’s just so incredibly sweet to see how in love they seem to be. They really have a special chemistry. I’m living vicariously I know, but if I can’t have that for myself I at least like seeing other people get it. I really hope those two work out :)

hahaha they’re so cute togehter

SouthAfricanGirl @ 10/19/2009 at 3:49 am

I love Russell… he’s SO funny!

no comment on that and i dont know why am i still commenting

I always tought he was gay.

I don’t know why, but I just really love these two together. I’m going to be sad if they break up.

katy always picks the really creepy guys (Travis Mccoy? HELLO!!) but i think they are really hitting it off, she picks guys with personality not looks…..i know she had a really rocky path with Travis and i hope this one goes ALOT smoother for her…I love you Katy!! p.s. Katy looks AMAZEBALLS in this picture!!

I think they’re lovely together. I love Russell and it’s great to see him so happy. Hope he don’t eff it up :p

namerequired @ 01/26/2010 at 10:23 pm

she kissed a cave man and she liked it

Hm. Well umm…they’re both gross. Preeeetty much.

I’m so excited there together but seeing them kiss is like seeing a beard and a bald head makeout!

lalalalalalalaallalalalalalal1 @ 11/15/2010 at 5:41 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i love both

Katy perry he doesnt desorve u you r sexy babe and absolutely he is disgusting so stay away from him”