Kenzie Dalton: Sophia Bush is Smart, Great Role Model

Kenzie Dalton: Sophia Bush is Smart, Great Role Model

Kenzie Dalton showers her fiance Chad Michael Murray‘s ex-wife, Sophia Bush, with compliments in one of her recent blog posts. Here’s what the 21-year-old former beauty pageant contestant had to say about Sophia:

“I had the television on The Bonnie Hunt Show as I was getting ready for work yesterday. She is my favorite talk show host. I hear a familiar raspy voice and come into the room to watch actress Sophia Bush do an interview. I can’t help but respect her for being a smart person, having self respect and doing good in the community. Every time we see each other we always have a enjoyable conversation. When I worked with her we had girl chats during our lunch breaks and ordered take out. I must say Sophia is a very down-to-earth person and fun to be around. She is a great example of how a woman should act in the public eye, more girls should look up to her as a role model. She will do well in her skills as a motivational speaker.”

Kenzie, who has an ad campaign coming out soon for the cosmetic company Wet n’ Wild, also took the time to update us on Chad, who recently left One Tree Hill.

She wrote, “Chad has not signed on to any movie project although he has been offered a few. Stay tuned for [a] secret project Chad is working on that should be finished by next year.”

kenzie dalton sophia bush 01
kenzie dalton sophia bush 02
kenzie dalton sophia bush 03
kenzie dalton sophia bush 04
kenzie dalton sophia bush 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

That was nice of her!

thats right.
Sophias classy and beautiful.

this made me like Kenzie a tiny bit. although its still not much.

Obsessed w/ Just Jared* @ 10/18/2009 at 6:39 pm

So handsome guy!!

this girl seems like stalker, i wouldn’t call what she did on one tree hill work either

someone’s looking for some attention.

that was really sweet of her. maybe all the sophia fans should accept this as a nice thing rather than ***** about this

anonymous @ 10/18/2009 at 6:55 pm

It’s nice what she said about Sophia, but really why can’t these two leave her alone. First CMM outed her about her relationship with James, and now even though he’s not on the show anymore they still find a way to get talk about Sophia.

LOL, someone was obviously tired of the hater comments and being compared to Sophia on her blog. Looks like she wrote this just so she can get some sympathy :p

I can’t believe someone is actually believing her. Nice way of getting attention Kenzie!

always late to posting new info I see..

**Jamie** @ 10/18/2009 at 6:58 pm

WOW COULD KENZIE GET ANY FAKER?

USING SOPHIAS NAME, JUST SO SHE CAN GET GOOD PUBLICITY

NOT BUYING IT YOU SUCK UP!

anonymous @ 10/18/2009 at 6:59 pm

They can’t stand the fact that Sophia is getting all the attention. Why didn’t she ever compliment Sophia when Chad was still on OTH?

always so late to post new info….

anonymous @ 10/18/2009 at 7:01 pm

@bler: Maybe because its a few years to late to be sucking up to someone now that your fiance is no longer on OTH.

shenanyginz @ 10/18/2009 at 7:05 pm

r they still engaged?

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

I see someone misses the attention since “THEY’VE” been in hiding.

Elizabeth @ 10/18/2009 at 7:09 pm

She looks just like Kate Bosworth.

Wow another SB post – big surprise there.

maybe she was just trying to be genuinly nice to Sophia, i dont think she wants attention i mean god she already has Chad, and i think there is nothing wrong with someone just being nice

She is so sweet :)

Doubt it. I think it’s funny that they had girl talk on the set when she was an extra on Tree Hill, and then when Sophia wasn’t looking she took her husband. Class act.

Wow, completely pathetic. and I thought sophia was the media *****. I wish chad, kenzie, and sophia would go away forever.

This is hilarious, from what I can see her blog is all about fashion and then there is a random post about Sophia, does she think people are that stupid? I’m so not buying their so called friendship,yeah right.

I wonder what Sophia thinks about that.

dude dumm ass move, dont talk about you bfs ex-wife or ex-gf thats just stupid even if you mean it in a good way and jared you are pretty pathetic posting every little thing you read just to stir up problems its kind of sad if you ask, and by the way this is all news…

Chad has a “secret” project? omg, i’m waiting with baited breath. not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All