Chris Brown - 'I Can Transform Ya' Music Video Preview

Chris Brown - 'I Can Transform Ya' Music Video Preview

Check out this first look pic of Chris Brown donning a white pair of stunna shades on the set of his new “I Can Transform Ya” music video.

The vid, which will released within the week, was directed by Joseph Kahn (Britney Spears’ “Toxic” and Chris Brown‘s “Forever”) and also features producer Swizz Beatz and rapper Lil Wayne.

“The expectations of me by people are far more greater than what I think I’m capable of,” Chris, 21, said after posting the pictures on his blog. “God give me strength. If I couldn’t dream, would I believe that there could be a you and me. And if I couldn’t sing would you be able to hear my melody.”

chris brown i can transform ya music video preview 01
chris brown i can transform ya music video preview 02

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He can transform ya face… with his fist and bite marks.

Him and Rihanna are so over the top without the vocals or creativity to be talented…

Lowest denominator @ 10/20/2009 at 1:47 pm

Let’s see –
Swizz Beats — cheated on his wife with Alicia Keys
Chris Brown — beat up his girl in a parked car…then forgot
Lil Wayne — has at least 2 women expecting his child at the same time, none of which are his girlfriend

Yup. This outta sweeten his image.

stilladweeb @ 10/20/2009 at 1:52 pm

I admit, that is a hot photo but he is and always will be a MEATHEAD!

Anonymous @ 10/20/2009 at 1:55 pm

OMG!!!! LOVE THESE PICS!!!!!!!!! THE VIDEO IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D

Anonymous @ 10/20/2009 at 1:55 pm

That picture looks like a spoof of a real video. Brown looks like a tool, but then I guess he is so he can’t help it.

Does anyone have an english translation of what he said?

@Lowest denominator: @DAVE:

EXACTLY

STOP the violence

He looks like an idiot. God help him!

Lil Wayne is a midget and Chris Brown looks like a kid trying to be grown

Disgusting, vile, fraction of a man…

F U chris !!!

Why is it that haters WASTE THEIR OWN DAMN TIME commenting about ppl they DON’T like? Y’all are STUPID!!

I can’t WAIT for this video; luv you Breezy <3

@Lolita – Because HATERS don’t got nothing better to do with their life. If you sit in front of your computer 24/7 and the most exciting thing to you is to comment on people you dislike on every blog then you need to re-establish your life.

he looks soooooooo dumb. Plus his song is awful.

BOYCOTT CHRIS!!! @ 10/20/2009 at 3:01 pm

a spoiled little man who will throw punches in a sick murderous way because he cant control his anger. yeah!!! well call me a hater! cause i find it hard to belive he is trying to change his ways.and just cause he is picking up sh!t while in community service doesnt mean he has repented.

Who Cares @ 10/20/2009 at 3:25 pm

Terrible. Please stop posting about this violent offender.

omg i cant wait for the vid
but i agree with 15,16 & 20
why will someone watae time posting comments on people they dont like
lol
xoxo
Dina P

Can’t wait for the album, he’s bound for a comeback!

who still gives a sh*t to chris brown & rihanna???
And that single its BAD.