Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler suits up for the 2009 Whitney Studio Party at The Whitney Museum of American Art on Monday (October 19) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 39-year-old Scottish actor dropped by It’s On With Alexa Chung. He admitted he got starstruck by Robert DeNiro and Dame Shirley Bassey, who sang the theme song to the James Bond film Goldfinger (1964).

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler @ the 2009 Whitney Studio Party

• John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
highcottonquinn @ 10/20/2009 at 4:09 am

@Likes’um young & numerous:

I’m sorry but quotes from wanna be famewhores and those who kiss and tell are seldom worth the hearing or repeating.

GERARD BUTLER IS A LAUGHINGSTOCK (I am junior in college)
he thinks he has something when really he has NOTHING and is NOTHING.
that mtv display was nothing short of pathetic. he should have been the adult in the whole thing. instead he is talking about THREESOMES to a young audience. why couldnt he plead the 5th. that would have been funnier and left it up to imagination – and he would have still saved some semblance of dignity.

he looks like a disgusting old smarmy guy. he is the quintessential old horney guy in club that should be dating our moms yet he is out there scoping us (sorry im 20).
he has not looked good since 300 – who is telling him he is HOT???
Oh yeah all the damn fans. you guys are NOT HELPING you are enabling him to throw his career away. after this – he may not have much of one. people are already tired of him.
and as far as why there is no regular girl – well, most people think he’s gay and just playing the part (manwhore etc) to keep people from even straying in the direction of gay gay gay when sometimes the answer is staring you smack dab in the face.

GAY.

Mr. Giggles @ 10/20/2009 at 4:13 am

G’s gotta have the Super Size bottle of V i a g r a to keep the party going with his thrilling threesomes.
I said it before (forgive the repetition)—– he’s getting to be ridiculous…

what’s next
A reality show called…. G plus 2

Double Chin Chilla @ 10/20/2009 at 4:17 am

@MUSH MOUTH:

Scarily enough people?
He DOESNT bring tail HOME. it’s probably hotels or club bathrooms.
Or cars.
No chick has been in Gerry’s house and why? Who knows! It’s bizarre!

Mr. Giggles said: “what’s next
A reality show called…. G plus 2″
———————————————————————————————
LOL.

hobieluv83 @ 10/20/2009 at 4:17 am

@****** aka #10

You know who else was/is a womanizer? Jack Nicholson. Definitely not gay.
Al Pacino. Not gay.

Some men don’t want to settle down…no, most men don’t want to settle down, but women pressure them into it…and I’m a woman, I’d know.

Famous men have the luxury of staying single forever and still getting laid when they’re old.

@Likes’um young & numerous:

guys who talk a lot are just that – talk! lol

@Mr. Giggles:

Hahah thats funny – probably already in the works.
well I guess IM late to the party…
You guys have already started. I agree Gerard Butler OVERRATED.
Not hot since Attila and maybe 300 if you like that bodybuilder look.

Ew and why would the world’s hottest women Megan Fox get with Gerry???? She has a man AND she had Shia LaBeouf!! And any other hot guy she wants. Ew some 40 year old, slopppy ****, NO.

Gerard can go drink Shia’s bathwater and hope its the fountain of youth.

You are dumb @ 10/20/2009 at 4:23 am

@hobieluv83:

Nicholson, DeNiro, Pacino have all been married, are married, linked seriously with women and have kids over the years since DAY ONE.
HELLO DUMMY bad comparison.

Try again. NEXT!!

Ballerina @ 10/20/2009 at 4:25 am

@Nemo:

he’s all talk. literally. all talk.

Gerry I love you, you are beautifrul but STAY HOME. GIVE US SOME TIME TO MISS YOU!!!

@TwitterMeBoredwithGB:

considering what he’s done since 300, i think he will end up having to do a reality show to pay his bills. or he’ll do that dating show – can’t remember what it’s called – the one where a guy lives in a house with 20 women and eliminates one in each episode until he finds miss right.

GAY GAY GAY SO GAY @ 10/20/2009 at 4:39 am

MTV WAS A CON. I THINK HE IS TRYING TO TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS GAYNESS PEEPS!

AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE TOLD ME THOSE THREESOMES WERE FROM TOPANGA CANYON GAY ESCORTS LIMITED COMPANY. THEY CHARGE $2500 A NIGHT. APPARENTLY THE HOTEL ROOM WAS A J|ZZ EXPLOSION SITE ..THERE WAS J|ZZ ALL OVER THE HOTEL ROOM WALLS, DRAPES AND THE CEILING. EVEN IN THE TINNED MACADAMIA NUTS IN THE MINI-BAR!

THE SOURCE SAID AFTER THEY’D LEFT, THE CLEANING MAIDS WALKED IN THE ROOM AT 10 AM AND NEARLY DROWNED IN THE STUFF. THEY WERE FRIGHTENED LITTLE OLD LADIES! !

OOH NOE !!

Ballerina @ 10/20/2009 at 4:39 am

@Nemo:

has he had work done?
compare above whitney photos– with this one from a year ago?

he is all talk. he has NO GAME and his friends come first. not hot chicks. its kind of funny. maybe he is gay. i dunno.

I'm not buying the gay thing @ 10/20/2009 at 4:40 am

I’ve noticed these scot actors take their mothers to their premieres. At least Tony Curran did. Not to mention many of my fave scot actors were raised devout Catholic so that could have some bearing on it. Gerry doesn’t feel the need to keep candy on his arm like most actors sure. It could be just a cultural difference. Could be because he doesn’t want to piss off his female fans or it could be because he enjoys being the center of attention like most Scorpios. Maybe he just likes the idea of people speculating about his preferences or on how much poon he gets. I don’t care so long as he is discrete about it, but now he appears to be moving forthwith from the realm of discretion and discernment.

I was just happy he wasn’t banging nasty ass Shanna Moakler because I just think she’s a fake golddigging ***** **** ***** who treats her husband like a cuckold and views her children as insurance policies.

I’m not totally surprised by the sexual rumors because Ger is a Scorpio and they are very sexual people. They get into kinky ****.

Bottom line: Gerry gets tongues wagging and in more ways than one.

highcottonquinn @ 10/20/2009 at 4:41 am

@TwitterMeBoredwithGB:

Megan Fox is good for a bang and that’s it. Everytime she opens her mouth she says something completely moronic.

@I’m not buying the gay thing:

Shanna wanted him but after a night of heavy flirting (which is gerry’s modus operandi) or so I read, he left and never got with that.
That “hacking into my twitter!!” thing was her and her alone. i dont buy travis did it like she claimed.

I also loved that I read that Gerard was reportedly DISGUSTED at the idea that he was being linked to Shanna! LOL

I have a weird feeling that he isnt all that in bed though.

@GAY GAY GAY SO GAY:

Thats disgusting.

I dont care if gerry is gay straight or doing barn animals I just wish he would GO AWAY

AND im not the only one.

Re: Shanna and Blowgate @ 10/20/2009 at 4:58 am

@Ha Ha: she probably did smoke his pole him like that twitter message claimed. don’t think Travis posted it either. there is no such thing as a coincidence in Hollywood.

he’s a proven liar (re:his denials about partying) so he can deny oral sex happened in the Shin restaurant all he wants. the public is cynical and we don’t believe a word that comes out of the these celebrities’ mouths anyway. anyone with any sense knows that all tabloid celebs are trashy, soulless people at the core. i just come on here to make fun of them. serious actors who respect their craft are never in the tabloids.

@OMG: dont care if gerry is gay straight or doing barn animals I just wish he would GO AWAY

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/20/gerard-butler-whitney-studio-party/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0USsG7227

Really? Because I’ve been wishing the overrated Brad Pitt and George “I’m the same in every role” Clooney would go away for going on 10 years now. In contrast, I would bang the once modest Gerard Butler, 7 ways until sun up.

Mr. Giggles @ 10/20/2009 at 5:01 am

No link yet for the threesome interview …… but here are some pix

WT......F @ 10/20/2009 at 5:03 am

Does anyone know if Gerry talks too much….

Cueing up... @ 10/20/2009 at 5:11 am

There has to be a sex tape. I am scared for him if it does go down like this but….I am waiting for something crazy to come out sooner or later
:-(

WT......F @ 10/20/2009 at 5:15 am

What I meant was….does anyone know if GERRY kisses and tells.

plastic surgery fan? @ 10/20/2009 at 5:16 am

@Ballerina: You’re correct. There is a difference.

Alan looks like Emperor Palpatine after all the work he’s had done so I wouldn’t be too shocked to hear he’s got Ger hooked to it as well. After all Ger has admitted that he has a very addictive personality. I only hope Ger doesn’t go too far with the cosmetic surgery and end up with a face that looks Jackie Collin’s vagína.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All