Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler Hits Whitney Studio Party

Gerard Butler suits up for the 2009 Whitney Studio Party at The Whitney Museum of American Art on Monday (October 19) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 39-year-old Scottish actor dropped by It’s On With Alexa Chung. He admitted he got starstruck by Robert DeNiro and Dame Shirley Bassey, who sang the theme song to the James Bond film Goldfinger (1964).

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler @ the 2009 Whitney Studio Party

gerard butler whitney studio party 12
gerard butler whitney studio party 13
gerard butler whitney studio party 14
gerard butler whitney studio party 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All

@@2005 fan:

Tara is not better, as you can telle about the tits flashing incident. she has slept with just about everyone.

highcottonquinn @ 10/20/2009 at 8:25 am

@jules: To be fair, this Mtv thing was the first interview flub(but what a doozy and I’m just going to hope not too many people noticed) he’s had this week. It’s just really awful for a 40 year old man to encourage that kind of thing among younger people like that. Although I do think he was baited and he probably just thought his reply was cute or snarky or whatever…For the most part, this week, he’s been his usual warm, chatty, witty self. This was some bad judgement on his part but I don’t think he should be lynched for it. Am I rationalizing? Who knows which rumors heard hear or anywhere are even true.

@jules: I know a lot of old fans who used to adore him and NONE of them likes him anymore because of the way he is nowadays.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/20/gerard-butler-whitney-studio-party/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0UTjIk2Lp

Yeah but how many of them are just bitter because the reality is kicking in that they will never have a shot at this guy? I never heard so many awful things about Gerard until I came to this site. Ignorance, bliss, etc.? I guess if you take what you read at the fan sites who think Ger can do no wrong and then take what you read on a site like this where Ger can scarcely do anything right, then somewhere in the middle is the truth.

GBs hot bod is history! @ 10/20/2009 at 8:31 am

he looked really CHUBBY on SNL….like a syphilitic ball of lard….

such a crying shame..
he used to be so HOT ;(

@time out now:
I’m sorry but The Ugly Truth has pulled down approximately $170 million worldwide and it had a budget of $38 million. That is not exactly what I would call a “flop”. Now, P.S. I Love You, on the other hand, I did not care for because:
A. I’m not a Hilary Swank fan…at all.
B. Gerard wasn’t in it enough; he just mostly narrated.

Not A Fan Anymore @ 10/20/2009 at 8:36 am

@Nemo: WTF? Megan Fox is almost twenty years younger than Gerry! He’s DISGUSTING! What a dirty perv. :(

Stinkylouise @ 10/20/2009 at 9:31 am

Testing……testing…….WTF happened to my comment?

Catastrophe @ 10/20/2009 at 9:32 am

Yeah I am not a “fan” anymore…just someone who can’t just “drive by” a train wreck

;-/
When did Gerry become such a huge loser? Or has he always been one????

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 9:39 am

@Pippin….Ay yay yay, I have countless of times stuck up for Gerry on some of these threads…and stood by his behavior and “quips”. But, this whole MTV thing really got to me. He should have kept his mouth shut and ignored some of the questions to save face. Now, look….a bunch of people are pretty much outraged that he went as far as he did. He is going to be 40, which means he should be taking some responsibility to a 20 yr something YOUNGER crowd and set an example by AT LEAST staying mum. But noooo, he had to brag like a jack@ss, not impressed.
I’m waiting for the old Gerry to come back…maybe he should go see a shrink or something to work on himself and get back to us, he’s spinning out of control with his recent fame and it shows & hurts his once loyal fans.

Ugly Old Loser @ 10/20/2009 at 9:40 am

“Flirted outrageously??”
How obvious is HE??!! Who creepily interrupts someone to tell them their “eyes are beautiful??”
Thats just weird and is justs REEKS trying too HARD – he is trying too hard.

I think he is bi. And is going through a “guy” phase. Bis do that sometimes…go through a girls phase or a guys phase.

He has to be seeing men right now bc women would talk end of story. Twitter, facebook whatever. They would be doing it.

i wonder if he and alexa ended up hooking up? wouldnt be surprising….

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 9:41 am

AND…..I really hate to say this but, GB = DB?
& that’s really hard for me to say that for once being such a big supporter.

His new ‘plastic surgery look’ has given him a touch of it dontcha think?

Stinkylouise @ 10/20/2009 at 9:52 am

@Ugly Old Loser : And men don’t talk? They’re worse than women. I have 5 brothers who don’t know the meaning of the word discretion.
I think Alexa is shacking up with yet another musician, #5or #6, not sure.

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 9:56 am

O! And is that jacket velvet again? lol, just sayin….
Not liking that jacket with hat & sunglasses…wasn’t it nighttime?
Too much goin on with that outfit.
K, I’ll shut up now…lol

He was never humble @ 10/20/2009 at 10:36 am

If you ladies think he’s a bampot now, just imagine how out of control he’d get was when you added alcohol to the mix. lol I am pleased for him though. He’s done well for himself.

(By the way, what is a DB?)

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 10:42 am

@#90, I meant in interviews, he was a little more reserved and “clean cut” you know in times like when he did Nim’s Island or whatever.
He wasn’t ranting and raving about his sexual status.
DB is _____bag

He just answered a dumb question in the lame way it was presented to him, but he doesn’t understand that sarcasm doesn’t go over to well with people.

Regarding the hatred towards him for answering that question and not taking in mind the age of the viewing audience. I’ve never seen her show and don’t know the age range for her audience but she’s the HOST and should be chastised for even asking him that. Does she not know better? She should know the age range of her audience – right?

And with all the crap that MTV spits out and all the sex on that channel – this should hardly be offensive to the ears of MTV fans just watch the Real World show or some of the other crap on MTV.

Everyone simmer down and go see LAC.

Gerard’s PR people should know when to call it quits for his interviews.

Great...a hate thread... @ 10/20/2009 at 10:50 am

OK, he was joking people! No need to burn your balloon-sized bras outside Gerry headquarters just yet. Put them back on and shut the f*** up.

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 10:52 am

Good point #92…I still think he should’ve stayed mum about it & avoid looking like the creepy dude hitting on Alexa. If he wanted to hit on her…I’m sure he had time after the interview instead of during…not to mention she’s a little younger than him.

cubedweller @ 10/20/2009 at 10:55 am

Holy Kinks! Sit down with my coffee this a.m. and walk right into a sh!tstorm! I haven’t seen the interview, but I stand by my earlier comment – Butler runs his mouth way way too much, but he is a sarcastic bullsh!tter who lives to get reactions out of people, to wind them up and get attention. Who knows what he does in private – his business. Every time he sits down for an interview, whether he is being thoughtful and sensitive (Bonnie Hunt show), funny (Craig Ferguson), or trying for “hip” and provocative (MTV) – he is performing. It’s what he does. It’s who he is. And yes, his peeps really really need to make him shut it for a while, because this kind of stupidity is hurting him. He made a movie that people like, he made us laugh on SNL – now he needs to be quiet for a bit and not screw it all up.

@90 – DB is doosh bag
BTW What’s a bampot? I learn so many new words here;)

What’s with all the Gerard hating? Just because he’s 40, he has to be either married or have a steady gf? What about all those 40 some yr old cougars out there who’s linked to 30 some yr old losers whom shall remain nameless?

kp misses the humble butler @ 10/20/2009 at 11:02 am

#93 Balloon sized bras huh? shut the f up? who brought the tough kid?

another thing… at least he can act unlike someone who can’t act but keeps making same kind of bad movies over and over again.

Too dull, Fangurls!! @ 10/20/2009 at 11:04 am

@A FAN: Another example of the sad item called a ‘GB fan’ – who’s Great God Gerard can do no wrong. If, for example, he was involved in a sexu@l assault case, they would still likely leap to his defence, stating that the other party was at fault and to go and support him in his latest movie! (Ewwww) LOL.
Despite GB’s media training (haha) his sarcasm misses the taste mark by a mile, and he seems to have less filters for his interviews by the minute. IMO, I think that the whole thing has gone entirely to his head. His PR team also needed to brief him on the age group of the audience and the time slot that it was aired etc – so don’t heap the entire balme on Alexa and MTV.
He needs a long time out (years hopefully).
And for those posters who say ‘what fools everyone is to be disgusted or suprised by him and ‘he’s just joking’ – GB has AGAIN proved that he is in no way funny … not even a tiny bit.

Over exposed @ 10/20/2009 at 11:19 am

@Too dull, Fangurls!!: Ok, maybe a little harsh – I don’t see any stories like that around, but GB seems to be dangerously overexposed.(Liked the comment about putting him on probation earlier). He’s in the middle of another whole month of publicity on more LAC premieres around the world.G has loads more opportunities to make a fool of himself everywhere in the next few weeks. Bored with him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All