Gisele Bunchen & Tom Brady: Daughter on the Way?

Gisele Bunchen & Tom Brady: Daughter on the Way?

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady are expecting a baby girl, Life & Style reports.

The supermodel, 29, and New England Patriots quarterback, 32, married in February and are expecting a daughter in December.

A Life & Style insider reports that although Gisele wanted to decorate the nursery in pastel pinks, they’ll opt for a nautical theme instead with cream and seafoam green.

“There’s going to be a room off the side of the nursery where the nanny will sleep. And they’re using a crib that’s been in Gisele‘s family for four generations.

“Her grandmother slept in this crib, her mom slept in this crib, Gisele slept in this crib, and now Gisele’s daughter will sleep in this crib. It’s beautiful solid oak.”

“She’s always wanted a big family,” the insider says, “and she’s excited to get started.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
pretty young girl @ 10/21/2009 at 3:24 pm

CONGRATS!!! TOM IS HOT!

Congrats!!!!

Who the eff needs a nanny for one kid? FAIL!

Must be great to have a child and not have to care for it. So the Nanny is going to sleep off of the baby’s room, not Mom and Dad? Nice.

Congrats to them on their impending arrival. They do make a gorgeous couple. It’s just a bit disconcerting to me though that the nanny’s room will be off the nursery. Shouldn’t the nursery be off of Tom & Gisele’s room? I realize they both have really busy schedules, but ultimately it should be up to them to raise their child, not a nanny. I just think in today’s world, too many people (celebrities or not) rely on other people (i.e. nannies, teachers, etc.) to raise their kids and it’s unfortunate.

Not a good idea. The old cribs do not have proper safety measures. New cribs have strict standards so babies are kept safe. They need to throw that old crib out and get a new one and then they can be assured the baby will be safe. They can look it up and they will see how dangerous old cribs are.

riiiiight @ 10/21/2009 at 3:40 pm

life and style also reported that halle berry was pregnant a few months ago..they are not reliable.

Yes, lets believe everything we hear.
First of all, Gisele told a Brazilian magazine last month that they’re going to wait until the birth to find out the sex of the baby.
Also, Gisele has wanted a baby for a long time and she’s really excited to be a mom and a family-oriented person. I don’t think she’s the type who would have a nanny take care of her child so much that she (the nanny) would need a room in the house.
Now let the Gisele-bashing begin over rumors that the baby’s nursery will be attached to the nanny’s room.
I’m not saying its not true…but I can’t believe that in this day and age everyone still believes whatever any celeb mag publishes.

ohreally? @ 10/21/2009 at 3:55 pm

There is to be NO NANNY!! Total lie (of course “Life & Style” has a terrible reputation of lying)

Haha…and I hadn’t even read the “historical family crib” thing…this is definitely not true.
Magazines should at least publish lies that are a little more believable.

@Lame: I’m sorry but I had a nanny, my sister had a nanny and everyone I know had a nanny, that’s how we do it in Brazil and she is brazilian! that doesn’t make the parents any less present, it just doesn’t overload the mother and makes sure the baby is taken care of!

GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT @ 10/21/2009 at 4:09 pm

Don’t forget that John Tom Brady’s son with Bridget will be staying there too..!! If it is gender friendly that means that they do not know
the sex of the baby…Usually the nanny sleeps in the nursery with the
child..

Still don’t like him after he left pregnant Bridget Moynahan for Gisele…

I love Gisele and wish her the best

@13

Marie you are three years late for hating Tom Brady, move on with your life and leave other people business alone.

Celebrities have absolutely no idea what it’s like to truly care for a child. Just let their nanny do it all….unbelievable.

I doubt that. They made current houes hunting in Boston so I think they do bot know where the room from the child is

How lovely. Best wishes for a healthy baby.

Tom is a stupid monkey ape man. That’s why his head comes to a point. Gisele worked really hard to teach him to walk upright on two legs. Congrats to her on that – good job – he almost walks human.

Who the eff needs a nanny for one kid? FAIL!

====

LOL//im calling it now, and i bet the girls name will be Sofia

matterhorn @ 10/21/2009 at 5:14 pm

My Brazilian friend once told me that having a nanny is HUGE in Brazilian culture. Us americans aren’t used to it (except the rich) but in Brazilian culture it is a really big part of their lives. Even if you are not rich, an nanny is like a second parent, and always around in brazil.

The nannies needs their privacy and their own rooms just like the parents. Will there be multiple nannies to cover all shitts 24/7 has any one heard of a baby monitor? God forbid the parents sleep be disturbed

Congrats to them, how exciting!! It must be nice to have a nanny. My parents had one but I never have. Did double diaper duty for awhile too! They seem like very loving parents to their oldest, and now he will have a friend/sibling to play with. Good luck to them.

Nicole Madden @ 10/21/2009 at 5:50 pm

Yeah right and I was birthed by Harvey Levin and my nanny is Paris Hilton.

Figures a nanny will be raising this child.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All