Wed, 21 October 2009 at 12:20 pm
Jon Gosselin & Nadya Suleman? 'No Way'
- Jon Gosselin doesn’t like Nadya Suleman in that way
- David Beckham hits a pumpkin patch without his kids
- Hear what James Franco shared at the New Yorker Festival
- Find out who the inspiration for American Psycho‘s Patrick Bateman was
- Russell Brand does some scandalous shopping
- Life With Derek cleaned up at the Gemini Awards
- Adrienne Curry plays dress-up for Comic-Con
- Learn more about Stephanie Pratt‘s DUI incident
- Uma Thurman wears a cast on her arm
- Does Suri Cruise have a future as a celebrity stylist?
- Chris Brown will begin a 19-city fan appreciation tour Nov. 14 at the House of Blues in Houston. Domestic Violence group Jenesse Center and Best Buddies International, which helps people with disabilities, will receive some of the proceeds from ticket sales.
- Daniel Radcliffe has purchased $5.65 million, five-bedroom home in the West Village. In other news, the Harry Potter star is hoping to star in a Broadway musical.
- Hulk Hogan admits in his new tell-all, “My Life Outside the Ring,” that he hit rock bottom and came “damn close” to killing himself following his divorce from ex-wife Linda. The wrestler said he downed Xanax and rum and had a gun in his hand when he was saved by an unexpected phone call from his Gladiators co-star Laila Ali. Hogan also claims that Linda is an alcoholic who was abusive to their kids. Still, he begged her not to file for divorce because he feared it would make them look like “the Britney Spears family.”
Just Jared on Facebook