Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: Where The Wild Couple Is

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: Where The Wild Couple Is

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been plagued with break-up rumors these last past few months but apparently they’re still going strong.

Justin and Jessica just walked into the 9:15PM screening of Where The Wild Things Are at Dunbar Theater in Vancouver, Canada,” a source exclusively tells JustJared.com. “They’re still very much a couple.”

The Spike Jonze-directed movie started mere minutes ago. Somebody catch them on their way out!

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HOLYKRAP.

You’re super quick.

That was only 15 mins ago..

Someone posted this on twitter before you even made this post

This is not true, Justin and Diablo Cody are a couple.

Justin and Diablo Cody are a couple

Where did you hear that from?

This is not true, Justin and Diablo Cody are a couple.

Where did you read that at?

where are the pics?
she is so pathetic

the_boyfriend @ 10/21/2009 at 12:52 am

oh nooo!

You guys would love them to break up? huh trolls? You trolls are pathetic.

@Gina #3
Diablo Cody is a lesbian.

She looks old & anorexic (not there) but in recent pics, pretty gross..He doesn’t suit her imo

@jj:

stfu

biel is fooling all of you

she is not even into men, only for pr purposes

biel is fooling all of you

she is not even into men, only for pr purposes

I agree with you on that !

Jessica Biel is so pretty and I love that colour on her. I don’t get how a gay guy like Justin Timberlake could get her. Maybe she is a lesbian. Oh well. Good for them.

I agree with you people about Jessica Biel being lesbian but also Justin Timberlake is bi and they are only with each other for mutual publicity.

stop all the non-sense rumors you guys. I think they are still a tight couple though. Plus about Diablo Cody and JT. that’s a real false. :D

hope they stay strong. Can’t wait for Jessica Biel’s new movie “Valentine’s Day”. :D

Weren’t there rumors that Justin Timberlake and Lance Bass got in on for a while, when both were in N’Sync.
As for Jessica Biel, I just fed her Hay through a fence.

I’m totally in love with this movie!!!!!!!

KANYE WEST DEAD. @ 10/21/2009 at 2:06 am

RIP KANYE WEST.

girlygirl @ 10/21/2009 at 2:15 am

I don’t know if this is true or not.. But I am like Lisa I think you got this off twitter. I seen it on there but if no picture’s in the next few day’s I guess then well… You should know then if it is true or not then.

the_boyfriend @ 10/21/2009 at 2:18 am

lol @ Face

she’s so boring to watch, so bleh, i rarely click their pics but if he was with someone exciting i would.
she ruins the fun imo

girlygirl @ 10/21/2009 at 2:23 am

Oh yea that picture is old in a way they not been picture tog. in a while. Not saying anything is TRUE , But comeone people you gotta do better then this lol. Or having a old picture on here good luck anyway’s !

JollyGood @ 10/21/2009 at 2:36 am

Gosh darn it! When will Justin come to his senses????

SouthAfricanGirl @ 10/21/2009 at 2:55 am

Justin, I don’t care who you are dating. All I want to know is where is the music?
I’m missing your good music, man.

ihavenolife @ 10/21/2009 at 4:23 am

they’re a great match in my opinion. jessica is super hot and a real cool chick, i doubt he can do better.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All