Ryan Gosling Performs At The Opera House

Ryan Gosling Performs At The Opera House

Ryan Gosling and his band move their equipment into The Opera House in Toronto, Canada where they performed on Tuesday (October 20).

The 28-year-old actor/musician is now touring with Zach Shields as the Dead Man’s Bones. “Twelve cities in 14 days, a different choir in every city, and then a talent show opening for us in every city with local talent,” he told the Canadian Press.

Ryan shared, “It’s hard to tour this record and also do writing, but a lot of what we end up writing for the next record just finds some way into the live show…into our old songs, so I think that we’re playing our songs differently now.”

ryan gosling performs at the opera house 01
ryan gosling performs at the opera house 02
ryan gosling performs at the opera house 03
ryan gosling performs at the opera house 04
ryan gosling performs at the opera house 05
ryan gosling performs at the opera house 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
shenanyginz @ 10/21/2009 at 10:30 am

damn fine.

WOOOO…LOOK AT THAT ASS
YUM RYAN

SO HOT!!! i wish he and rachel would get back together.

That’s one gorgeous man.
Srsly.

TO to Go... @ 10/21/2009 at 11:07 am

Cute!

There is a video of them from Tuesday’s eTalk at:
ctv.ca/entertainment
It’s the band and I think their producer.

Is the band good? @ 10/21/2009 at 11:09 am

Is the music good? Hope so since he seems pretty talented. Wish he was still with Rachel though.

Yummy! Yummy! Sweet Goodness!! Gnaw!! He is better off w/o Rachel! LOL!

Good morning to you!

…and so NOT a Hollywood pretty boy!

@Is the band good?:

Oh it’s good. %hearts; But I could totally see how it wouldn’t be for everyone. Check ‘em out, though. You can find their music all over the place online.

HockeygurL @ 10/21/2009 at 12:04 pm

Thats a nice pic of his A$$ ! =P

People need to move on from Ryan & Rachel. Oh my goodness. So annoying! They are OVER!

He looks good, but why does he have Kate Gosselin’s haircut??

saw these guys last night. bloody amazing.

HOTT! Just hope he finds a movie role worth returning to acting for. & actually like the Dead Man’s Bones song “Lose Your Soul”

i love ryan! @ 10/21/2009 at 12:21 pm

UGH, HE KEEPS GETTING BETTER EVERY YEAR! I wish I could marry this man…or at least date him ;)

I saw their show in Toronto last night! Sigh. All thumbs up.

I’ve posted part one of my review here:

Seriously, ladies, three-piece suits. Enough said.

illuminatea @ 10/21/2009 at 12:33 pm

Wow, seriously gorgeous. Swoon.

BBQ @ 10/21/2009 at 10:55 am

WOOOO…LOOK AT THAT ASS
YUM RYAN
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BBQ, you stoled my line, lol. I was about to type the same thing until I read yours. I love that picture where he’s bending over and has his beautiful ass in my face.

Sooooooo HAWTTTTTTT

So fine! If John Mayer goes back to that Aniston woman I am jumping ship and making Ryan my new crush!

I just saw them in DC it was one of the coolest concerts I’ve been too. Their music is definitely different. I got a chance to meet Ryan after the show. He is so nice and just as gorgeous in person!!!

christine @ 10/21/2009 at 6:19 pm