Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson: Date Night?

Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson: Date Night?

Gerard Butler and Jessica Simpson stepped out together at the exclusive Soho House on Tuesday night (October 20).

“They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours,” a spy told Page Six. “They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with [her hairstylist Ken Paves].”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gerry and Jess as a couple — HOT or NOT?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All
QueenOfTrashin @ 10/22/2009 at 3:46 pm

Isn’t Gerard that one that recently stated that he likes ‘em dumb?

I can´t take all these rumours seriously, they are just made up and I agree with those who state that if he wants to date women he will keep it a secret and of course, won´t let anybody know who she is. Maybe they meet in the Scottish mountains where there are no paps and fangirls :).
By the way I sometimes enjoy your comments on gb and I have to laugh a lot because some of you are quite funny and witty and I learn a lot new words….

She seems to be a sweet girl. He could do worse…and has. They make a cute couple.

oh come on @ 10/22/2009 at 5:38 pm

They aren’t a cute couple. They have a friend in common. (They were probably invited out together to see if they’d like each other, even though there is a big age & IQ difference.) Both sides have officially denied this horse-hockey. It’s up at Perez’ site. As I said, you’d be better off paying the local crackhead for info rather than reading Page Six. They write whatever they want just to amuse themselves and to see how many media outlets they can sucker & drag along with their jokes.

the JP club strikes again @ 10/22/2009 at 5:39 pm

@GB: Douche SCUMBA*G:

And what are YOU?? Pls. post your mug on here, boy, i’d kill to see the people who call these celebs ‘fat’ and ‘ugly’ Jennifer Aniston? You’d KILL to look like her, and get real, this on here is a false reality, but people reading it, think your not playing with a full deck, if you think Jen is ugly. Jess isn’t ugly either, she’s ‘ok’.. OH but Angie????
LOL “the best thing since white bread”… what morons, lol.

get a cut @ 10/22/2009 at 5:41 pm

she needs someone like Nick, period. bet she’s sorry she left him now. and she has a bff who is a hair stylist, and I’ve never once seen her hair look fitting for her face. she cannot, Cannot wear a middle part, period!
she needs a bob. Ken paves isn’t that great, because her hair is never what it should be for her face/frame.

They both are great!!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 10/22/2009 at 6:24 pm

the JP club strikes again @ 10/22/2009 at 5:39 pm @GB: Douche SCUMBA*G:

LOL “the best thing since white bread”… what morons, lol.
=========================
Who let the Jenhen in? Just kidding…okay sort of…
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I really question yours. If you think that Nippy is the pinnacle of beauty, my OPINION is you need to review your standards of beauty. She is just plain at best. And I know I am a lot more appealing. I have a husband to show for it.
Jessica is cute and has a lot more in the looks department than Nippy. A bangin’ bod with a plain face can’t compare to a cute face with a good bod. Plus Jessica has youth on her side.

James Franco @ 10/22/2009 at 6:34 pm

Maybe this coupling is to defer any speculation of why James Franco was at SNL. That was strange.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 10/22/2009 at 6:52 pm

@James Franco: I know that James Franco is relocating back to NYC from LA. He is supposed to be doing a guest stint on some soap IIRC. He has also put his LA home on the market. It may be something as simple as nothing better to do that night.

Oops. Maniston lost out AGAIN!

Are You Buying It That Gerard Butler Is A Huge Ladies’ Man?
Gerard Butler is no stranger to a rumored romance, and his latest conquest is said to be none other than Jessica Simpson. The duo allegedly only had eyes for each other during a recent dinner with friends in NYC, but a source denies the romance.

If his many supposed flings all actually happened, Gerard has been a busy man wining and dining the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Shanna Moakler, Cameron Diaz and others. It could make one wonder if Gerard truly is such a dedicated bachelor, or if someone is working behind the scenes to enhance his leading man status. So, tell us what you think — are you buying it that Gerard is a huge ladies’ man?

Oh Gee Wiz! @ 10/22/2009 at 7:01 pm

I thought was a thought provoking comment on IMDB. It does have some common sense to it anyway.

Lets bottom line this, shall we!?!?!

If Gerard Butler were a married man and having all of these “alleged” affairs, I would be the first to go “”"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross”"”. I would expect a lenghty line of his fandom behind me on that observation! The man is single…. SINGLE!!!! He is a right to date! What is the deal with all the rags trying to make him into a manwhore!!!!

If Gerard Butler dated/hooked up nearly as much as the gossip rags would have him, how the heck would he make the time to film, produce, film and film more and do all of those press junkets and premieres that take him bi-coastal and over the Atlantic!?!?! …all this while approaching 40 years of age (no spring chicken any more)! So this is all so DOUBTFUL! The man must be Supersperm to pull that activity off! Let’s look at the list of ladies in the past calendar year; Cameron Diaz, Cheryl Burke, Kelly Bensome, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Annison, Jessica Simpson, Priyanka Chopra …I know I am missing some on that list! Kristi? She was the only one that is believable because we actually have proof (thank you TMZ).

I say that GB’s sex life is about half of what we all think it is. He is most def a playa, but not nearly at the extent the rags have him out to be. Don’t we all know by now how this is done???? G hires his ‘regular’ girls in LA, London, NYC who are nicely paid, keep their mouths shut and also practice strict birth control. Hello….this is Hollywood and if you are not in a ‘relationsip’ and your single, this is how it goes down (or um….how they go down!).

Good for you Gerald.I think Jessica S.is way better for you than the bounty old hag.She is way younger,prettier and can sing.

MrsNumbers @ 10/22/2009 at 8:11 pm

WTF – when does having a husband mean that a person is good looking! Any fugly person can get married. Just go to Walmart and look around.

BTW I did Jess and Ger numbers and they are a good match. Let’s see what happens…..possibly could work together on something leading to a relationship. But Jess is pretty high strung and even more high maintenance then Jennifer (Jenn is very sensitive) might be too much work for Ger to put up with and not bring any lasting happiness. He’ll have to settle down eventually – honestly – his numbers show he should be a parent.

that so couldnt have happned
hes not desperate

curious cat @ 10/22/2009 at 8:15 pm

I’m just a small town chick (with a pretty good Ivy League brain) but this gets more insane. Manlesston (can’t bother with caps no more) glad to see you back on the trail. @popsugar #113. No, I don’t buy it. I don;’t buy nuttin’ no more unless I can see the merchandise and the color of their eyes in front of me. Last time I bought mail order, I got ripped off for $250. . I’ll get it back, I know how to fight, but color me cyan for cynical. Where is this stupid world going? I’;ve worked for serious publications that would never print any of this crap.

Who the hell is this Franco person? I get more and more lost on these unreelin’ threads every day. Faster than any sewin’ machine I ever owned. G’day mate, y’all.

he's cheap @ 10/22/2009 at 8:18 pm

Gerry’s too cheap to pay his girls to keep quiet and he beds chicks quickly. There’s no time to contract these girls first.
He was pulling ass in Philly like crazy = ‘one and done’ was what one girl called his one nighters.
There was a girl from Philly who Gerry took to Capri last year who said “hi” to him thru a mutual friend but when he asked if she was still available she said no. That’s probably the norm for him. Girls use him for what he’s worth then move on. It’s kind of sad for him because, if he doesn’t change, he’s going to be the lonely one. Known as just that creepy old trout.

ManLESSton, the comment about having a husband to prove that you are beautiful was disgusting. You don’t need to be good looking to have a partner and believe it or not even people who are NOT good looking still deserve to have partners and be happy you superficial idiot!

Dear Cheap @ 10/22/2009 at 8:52 pm

What a load you are trying to sell. When did Gerry take any girl from Philly to Capri? That’s a good one. He’s not the type to take any random chick on a trip. Not his style. Stupid, Stupid story. His trips have been well covered by the press and no visit to Capri has been documented. (Only a mention last summer that he may have been going there with Aniston.)

You people have got to stop writing this fiction. Get a life. Write a book if you think you have a flare for creativity.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 10/22/2009 at 9:10 pm

@sugar: You don’t get the joke dear.
I said I was more APPEALING because I have a man that wants me enough to be married to me. I wasn’t even going in the beautiful or looks department direction.
Get it now. It just isn’t funny when you have to explain it to the humor-impaired.

You Know Him WELL... @ 10/22/2009 at 9:25 pm

@he’s cheap:

He’s CHeap….that is SO GERRY….very true re: one and done.
He has no women on payroll, he just has 2 or 3 “regulars” who shutthefu*ckup.

It’d be niceif the regulars would tell on his a**, but they won’t.
Ladies/…Gerry isnt wifing ANYONE.

And yes WHY WASSSSS JAMMES FRANNCCOOO ON SNL “visiting..hmmmmmm???? ;-)

Ask Gerry….

2 Fat Slobs @ 10/22/2009 at 9:36 pm

Can we get something straight here?
NO ONE WANTS JESSICA SIMPSON -OR- JENNIFER MANISTON.

nooooooooo onnnnnnne.
So stop trying to SIC them on people. GEE WHIZ!!

They are both so desperate and can’t keep a man.
Single women like Cam D and Drew are more independent and call the shots in their relationships. All JessFat and Maniston call is Dominoes and cry to the delivery line teller.

Gerry is dumb (street-wise) and a hoe (bc even he knows he is not that hot and his body looks good for exactly 5.6seconds while he films a movie scene, after that, its back to fat belly and cellulite flat ass) but he can still pull major tail bc he is RICH AND FAMOUS.

Why would he settle for Hollywood’s CAST-OFFS, Jen and/or Jess??

Get a clue people. And he’s cheap, that IS gerry’s way, but no one went o Capri. Maybe she paid her own way and met him but….

LOL to the dumbass who posted the media covers all of Gerry’s trips anywhere. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THEY
DON’T.

G wouldn’t be seen with Jen or Jess of his own volition.
Would you

?

122, better to be humour impaired then be heartless and superficial like you. And you’ve just repeated the same superficial drizzle. So if woman is dating a guy and is unmarried that means she doesn’t appeal to him? What kind of crap logic is that? There are lots of unmarried beauties out there. Angelina jolie is a good example. Stop being so mean all the time.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All