Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson: Date Night?

Gerard Butler & Jessica Simpson: Date Night?

Gerard Butler and Jessica Simpson stepped out together at the exclusive Soho House on Tuesday night (October 20).

“They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours,” a spy told Page Six. “They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with [her hairstylist Ken Paves].”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gerry and Jess as a couple — HOT or NOT?

ABC

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All
THE REAL EFFING DEAL @ 10/23/2009 at 2:33 am

Gerard Butler is not really attractive now. Sorry but he is NOT.

We just attribute hard assery hotness because of what we saw pre “300″ and maybe PS I Love You. Now…he’s just ok. Too many late nights, botox and “fake alcohol”…
He was FAT in TUT and in Gamer and in LAC he just lookd like an old man. Not in any way “hot,” “doable” maybe.

But he is not Atila nor is he Leonidus or Gerry Kennedy…
He needs sleep and less partying and less bad sh**…

…Discuss.

Bollywood Babe @ 10/23/2009 at 2:40 am

@he’s cheap:
@he’s cheap – love it…
yep condoms, yep backdoor.
His NYC apt or a hotel? How long did he last for you?

NEWSFLASH:

Gerard Butler inadvertently kills comedian. Last week, a film critic compared actor Gerard Butler’s appearance to comedian Soupy Sales. Today, Soupy Sales died at the age of 83. Cause of death was determined to be disgust.

S*E*X Tape???... @ 10/23/2009 at 3:00 am

Now we can all sit back and wonder when
“Gerry Plus Date: OOPS! The Butler Did It AGAIN” sex tape comes out.

There has to be one. Dude seems mad kinky.

highcottonquinn @ 10/23/2009 at 3:42 am

@Bollywood Babe:
@he’s cheap – love it…
yep condoms, yep backdoor.
His NYC apt or a hotel? How long did he last for you?

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/22/gerard-butler-jessica-simpson-date-night/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0Uk5l9tY3

Wow! So you admit then, that you let a guy you barely knew stick his **** in your ass. What a f**king loser. I’m 35 and I have never had anal sex with a committed partner let alone someone I barely knew…I guess we can all guess why Ger isn’t with you anymo’, ho. If you were willing to have anal with Ger and hardly even knowing him, then you probably have done it with many others you dind’t really know; Ger knew this fact and kicked you ever so quickly to the curb. Stupid b**ch.

GreenEyedin NYC @ 10/23/2009 at 4:10 am

@highcottonquinn:

Someone is realllllly JEALOUS ;)
Cant say I blame ya, huns…

Downlowinfo @ 10/23/2009 at 4:15 am

This sh*t is f*cking hilarious! Damn, I need to go to sleep.

Cue'ing UpTwilight Zone Chords @ 10/23/2009 at 4:19 am

HIGH COTTON QUINN you just showed your as*s as we say it..

Didnt those posters (New Yorkers??) say he wore a condom? He’s single he can have sex with whomever he wants. AND he’s using protection.
It’s probably was as good for the girls as it was for him.
So what, HCQ, is your problem???

Men who sleep around risk getting talked about, just like women who sleep around do. There should be no double standard, hag.

You are just like a lame woman with no life to be acting “typical”
So quick to blame the women when what about GERARD? If he had sex with women on the first date that got a little kinky, why no onus on him?? he DESERVES to be talked about by these New Yorkers or Philly chiks or whatever. Why should he not be held to the same standard as anyone else who acts a certain way????
He is not a god, HCQ.

PHANGURL= high cotton quinn.
I say that like it’s a curse word.

I Have A Boner @ 10/23/2009 at 4:27 am

Yikes!
Hmmm true.

highcottonquinn @ 10/23/2009 at 4:30 am

@GreenEyedin NYC:

Jealous of what? Why would you have anal with someone you barely know let alone are not even married to? Do women just not leave anything for their husbands anymore? It’s gross. It’s like it doesn’t mean anything to these girls. They will do anything with any guy.

The more I see of the world the less I am satisfied with it.

-Elizabeth Bennett

NYC/PhillyGirliesRool @ 10/23/2009 at 4:37 am

@highcottonquinn:

Oooooh…so you are from the bible belt. I see. Makes sense now.

Life is different in the metros babe. very different.
Europeans view sex very differently too.
Lastly….I highly doubt that you are 35. My guess is more like 50.

highcottonquinn @ 10/23/2009 at 4:39 am

@Cue’ing UpTwilight Zone Chords:

FU! I could care less what your opinion of me is. I don’t think Ger is a “god”. I’m just horrified by the fact that women think it is acceptable to act in such a manner and then on top of it they brag about it. Clearly you don’t see anything wrong with it, but I find it deeply disturbing. Romance is truly dead. I guess this is “progress”. This is what the post modern world has to offer us. How utterly empty.

highcottonquinn @ 10/23/2009 at 4:44 am

@NYC/PhillyGirliesRool:

I am 35. Just turned 35 last week matter of fact. Yeah I’m from the belt. South and midwest, baby. (sarcasm on)Yeah, those morals are a terrible thing aren’t they. They keep people from behaving like animals with no regard for consequences. Yeah we really just need to get rid of morals and values.(sarcasm off). I really just want to cry right now. Why bring children, especially a daughter, into a world like this?

DingleBerry Sunday @ 10/23/2009 at 4:52 am

Gerry has “access” and “options” HCQ.
And since he is a HUMAN MAN (meaning naturally “flawed”) with needs…he is going to indulge them.
Frankly I applaud women who bring men to task…why let the men get away with being pigolas.
Why? When It’s way more fun to talk crap about them!
They sure do about us, hun….even when WE don’t deserve it.

Mr. Giggles @ 10/23/2009 at 4:58 am

This is what happens to a guy who becomes a s*ex object. He’s treated like a frat boy by interviewers —- Just plead the 5th, G…….
(click under G’s pic to listen)

highcottonquinn @ 10/23/2009 at 5:12 am

@DingleBerry Sunday:

It’s just so disheartening. I mean I understand that as the world wags on we go deeper into moral decline; as we were told these days would come. I guess when your a little girl you just have all these expectations of love, romance, marriage, fidelity, family, God, country…and then reality sets in and post modernism inserts itself violently into the picture. I can’t wait until Christ returns and lays this world to waste.

DingleBerry: “My question is: why are all of Ger’s dirty deeds limited to the East Coast? What – he keeps himself on good behavior on the West????”

HCQ: I’m guessing the paps and tabloids are more numerous the closer one gets to Hollyweird. It would probably be much more difficult for his exploits to go unnoticed there. New Yorkers are also much more discrete than the ostentatious left coasters. The USA would be a much better country if both the left and east coast were eliminated. I expect such behavior from men as they are bordering on animals anyway but to see women accepting such degradation with open open arms…

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/22/gerard-butler-jessica-simpson-date-night/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0UkRx3W9q

Mr. Giggles @ 10/23/2009 at 5:19 am

G looks cute and a little smug —– don’t know what’s up with the woman in this one…… BOO !!!!!
LOL

what an idiot AGAIN @ 10/23/2009 at 5:44 am

@Mr. Giggles: why doesn’t he just shut up! Entertaining, but just plead the 5th! What an idiot. This almost qualifies as a sextape! IDIOT

@mr giggles @ 10/23/2009 at 6:38 am

It’s clear you just go to the fansites and take their info and post it here. If I wanted it, I woud go there. Give it a rest.

Way to go Giggles @ 10/23/2009 at 6:49 am

@@mr giggles: You carry on Mr Giggles – the best source of gossip on the web! A big Ballet Bravo!

Mr. Giggles @ 10/23/2009 at 7:42 am

@what an idiot AGAIN: Agreed !!! He needs to create his own boundaries. He follows too easily.

One more pic —- prepare to turn your laptop sideways and squint your eyes ( it’s very blurry) ……
What’s G got in his hand — a pastry in plastic wrap…..looks delish (not) !!!

Stinkylouise @ 10/23/2009 at 8:46 am

Mr. Giggles deserves a medal of valour for daring to enter the fangirl shrines. I appreciate the effort.
As long as G behaves like an immature fratboy, he’s going to be treated like one by interviewers.His publicist isn’t doing him any favours either.

cubedweller @ 10/23/2009 at 9:58 am

@ Giggles – thanks for the links.
Re that first interview: Plead the 5th we plead with you. That has got to be the crudest, most vulgar, potty-mouthed exchange I have ever heard on public media. Every one of them deserve to be slapped. Butler does not know the meaning of the word boundaries. Until he learns to shut himself off, these media whor@s will continue to open the door and he will walk thru it – into the muck. Very disappointing.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All