Ian Somerhalder: August Man Attractive

Ian Somerhalder: August Man Attractive

Ian Somerhalder rocks a Dolce & Gabbana shirt and Pudel skinny jeans in the November 2009 issue of August Man.

Here’s what the sexy 30-year-old Vampire Diaries star had to share with readers…

On his ideal role: “The one I’m doing right now, actually.”

On his transition from acting to modeling: “Fashion was a ton when I was young but, not being particularly as tall as one would need to be as a model (however I did fairly well) and not particularly seeing myself doing it for any length of time beyond it being a stepping stone into film and TV. The goal was: make money as a model and sink into acting training.”

On keeping his private life private: “It’s all very simple, actually. I’ve been left alone for the most part really. It doesn’t seem that what I do off the set is of importance to anyone!”

somerhalder 1
somerhalder 2
somerhalder 3
somerhalder 4
somerhalder 5
somerhalder 6

Christopher Polk/Getty

is it just me or does he look like an older zac efron?

Forocoches @ 10/22/2009 at 10:37 pm

POLE!!!

@Forocoches: Nahh, he looks better than Zac Efron.

He is smoking! I know he is going to age so gracefully. I agree Angela he is totally hotter than Zac Efron. Ian is the whole package and I can’t wait for more Vampire Diaries!

Mmmmm. I prefer his character over the other guy’s on the vampire diaries. The villian is ALWAYS hotter. ;P

@Ali:
LOL. i thought the same thing. especially if u look at his picture on twitter! that picture definitely looks like he could be an older zac efron.
but i agree with everyone else…. he is definitely HOTTER!!! just his vibe and his EYES! <3

yummy .. oh man he’s so hot .. love me some Ian!! Vampire Diaries is an awesome show, new addiction :) <3

love him! he’s sooo hot =D and i thoght he’s kinda look like Zac. Lol

lol i hate to be one, but some of imdb pictures are pretty scary..as far as aging gracefully ha though he is a looker

UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF!

Long live IAN! He’s gorgeous.

What the hell is up with his freakish eyebrows???

sooooooooo good lookinggg!!

He looks very much the part of the wicked vampire in the shot of his with the navy jacked and pick shirt…awesome personality & eyes…simply fangtastic ;-)

the_boyfriend @ 10/23/2009 at 12:26 am

i’m not really feeling this shoot.
i remember in 06′ i thought he was it.

sigh… love him so much. he gives great interviews and looks gorgeous every time.

Ian Somerhalder,Zac Efron and Chace Crawford
they sort of look alike……..maybe its there eyes………they have nice blue eyes…….n there all hott!!!!!!

@babyface: Don’t forget Kevin Zegers too…and Hugh Dancy…they could all be brothers…or related…yeah, hot guys…I’d like to see them all do a film together. As brothers and cousins or friends.

@athena:
don’t forget jared leto

do not compare with the others! he can act. That’s a big difference from them. And he’s drop-dead gorgeous :)

I guess he has to look pale, given the character he portrays. Still gorg though. I’d like to see him in a quality adult drama show (sv and vd do not count).

He is gorgeous…….

nicky hilton blew him

It’s the eyes. He’s ‘otherworldly”. Ian’s been fantastic since “Rules of Attraction”, even in that horrible HBO show “Tell Me You Love Me”! Damon is a role he clearly sinks his teeth into, and he’s wickedly awesome!

I adore Ian. He’s so great! And these pictures are pretty killer!

So beautiful!

He is seriously gorgeouse! He gives me goosebumps!

wow…attractive!!

Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend at the moment?

He dated Maggie Grace a while ago, but they broke up, right?

OMG… he is SOOOO GAY!! this guy is not sexy at all…

how short is he??

i’m seriously going to buy that magazine :D

heissoohot @ 10/23/2009 at 7:04 pm

grrr. why is he so effin hot?!!! Those eyes r beautiful! Damn him!

he is a great villain, even funny at times. Not my fav on the show but awesome nonetheless

He totally looks like a young Rob Lowe!

He is a good actor because on evry movie is totally different. Being handsome doesn’t count ;) when he is on the stage HE DOES THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had a tv crush before, but when i started to watch vampire diaries holy man Ian has broke that 1st for me. Killer show I can wait to see more!!

OMG! I’m crazy about this man! The hotness

I looove him.. i think he’s the hottest man in the world!! and his eyes and his eyebrows are sooo special n_n
and he’s perfect like damon <3

Ian, Zack and Chase all have similar features…but THIS MAN IAN, maybe because he plays such a bad boy in vamp diaries…He is SFKG HOTTTT…a little more mature and a LOT of YUM!

JennyMiami @ 10/25/2009 at 3:04 am

@angel: I know, right?! His eyebrows look so creepy especially in the first picture with the white shirt. Other than that, I would totally hit that every which way possible.

JennyMiami @ 10/25/2009 at 3:04 am

cindy1984 @ 10/25/2009 at 3:10 am

I would do such nasty things to this boy. MMMMMMMMMMM.

@ganymede30324: I cannot believe Ian Somerhalder was on that trashy HBO show “Tell Me You Love Me”. This show was so trashy and sexually explicit. And I know the sex was simulated but it looked very really. There was full frontal nudity. I thought less of him after that.

Is that the constipated look?

Alexandra @ 10/30/2009 at 4:17 am

In The Tie picture he looks like chace crawford, exept more mysterious lol

Alexandra16 @ 10/30/2009 at 4:19 am

i meant scarf with jacket and t-shirt, not the tie

Alexandra @ 10/30/2009 at 4:20 am

i meant the one with the sweater and jacket and scarf (or what ever it is)

I PREFER HIM IN LEATHER CLOTHES IN VAMPIRE DIARIES !

Traceylynn @ 11/05/2009 at 9:08 am

I loved him in Marco Polo…remembering when I did a report in Mira Mesa College on Marco Polo…this was my first exposure of him…Besides the story line his looks are pleasing to my eyes.

oh my gosh!i hope so that i could find who looks like ian.because i know that it’s very impossible to have a hollywood star boyfriend..i reall love his attitude especially when he’s speaking..love u ian!!

oh!i forgot.of course ian is my answer..who else?ian is the best..