Ian Somerhalder: August Man Attractive

Ian Somerhalder: August Man Attractive

Ian Somerhalder rocks a Dolce & Gabbana shirt and Pudel skinny jeans in the November 2009 issue of August Man.

Here’s what the sexy 30-year-old Vampire Diaries star had to share with readers…

On his ideal role: “The one I’m doing right now, actually.”

On his transition from acting to modeling: “Fashion was a ton when I was young but, not being particularly as tall as one would need to be as a model (however I did fairly well) and not particularly seeing myself doing it for any length of time beyond it being a stepping stone into film and TV. The goal was: make money as a model and sink into acting training.”

On keeping his private life private: “It’s all very simple, actually. I’ve been left alone for the most part really. It doesn’t seem that what I do off the set is of importance to anyone!”

somerhalder 1
somerhalder 2
somerhalder 3
somerhalder 4
somerhalder 5
somerhalder 6

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

So beautiful!

He is seriously gorgeouse! He gives me goosebumps!

wow…attractive!!

Does anyone know if he has a girlfriend at the moment?

He dated Maggie Grace a while ago, but they broke up, right?

OMG… he is SOOOO GAY!! this guy is not sexy at all…

how short is he??

i’m seriously going to buy that magazine :D

heissoohot @ 10/23/2009 at 7:04 pm

grrr. why is he so effin hot?!!! Those eyes r beautiful! Damn him!

he is a great villain, even funny at times. Not my fav on the show but awesome nonetheless

He totally looks like a young Rob Lowe!

He is a good actor because on evry movie is totally different. Being handsome doesn’t count ;) when he is on the stage HE DOES THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had a tv crush before, but when i started to watch vampire diaries holy man Ian has broke that 1st for me. Killer show I can wait to see more!!

OMG! I’m crazy about this man! The hotness

I looove him.. i think he’s the hottest man in the world!! and his eyes and his eyebrows are sooo special n_n
and he’s perfect like damon <3

Ian, Zack and Chase all have similar features…but THIS MAN IAN, maybe because he plays such a bad boy in vamp diaries…He is SFKG HOTTTT…a little more mature and a LOT of YUM!

JennyMiami @ 10/25/2009 at 3:04 am

@angel: I know, right?! His eyebrows look so creepy especially in the first picture with the white shirt. Other than that, I would totally hit that every which way possible.

JennyMiami @ 10/25/2009 at 3:04 am

cindy1984 @ 10/25/2009 at 3:10 am

I would do such nasty things to this boy. MMMMMMMMMMM.

@ganymede30324: I cannot believe Ian Somerhalder was on that trashy HBO show “Tell Me You Love Me”. This show was so trashy and sexually explicit. And I know the sex was simulated but it looked very really. There was full frontal nudity. I thought less of him after that.

Is that the constipated look?

Alexandra @ 10/30/2009 at 4:17 am

In The Tie picture he looks like chace crawford, exept more mysterious lol

Alexandra16 @ 10/30/2009 at 4:19 am

i meant scarf with jacket and t-shirt, not the tie

Alexandra @ 10/30/2009 at 4:20 am

i meant the one with the sweater and jacket and scarf (or what ever it is)

I PREFER HIM IN LEATHER CLOTHES IN VAMPIRE DIARIES !

Traceylynn @ 11/05/2009 at 9:08 am

I loved him in Marco Polo…remembering when I did a report in Mira Mesa College on Marco Polo…this was my first exposure of him…Besides the story line his looks are pleasing to my eyes.

oh my gosh!i hope so that i could find who looks like ian.because i know that it’s very impossible to have a hollywood star boyfriend..i reall love his attitude especially when he’s speaking..love u ian!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All