Thu, 22 October 2009 at 11:50 am
John Travolta's Case: Mistrial
- John Travolta‘s extortion case was declared a mistrial
- Catch Jordin Sparks on Suite Life On Deck
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen hang with Diane von Furstenberg
- Mario Lopez gets soaked in Ellen‘s dunk tank for charity
- Decide for yourself who the hottest girl on G4 is
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: We didn’t get married!
- Battlestar Galactica‘s Tricia Helfer shows off her Maxim cover
- Amanda Seyfried is happy and friendly at LAX
- Lindsay Lohan chills in New York‘s East Village
- Miranda Kerr is a friend and a fan of Kings of Leon
- Robin Thicke says Leighton Meester, who he collaborated with for tune “Somebody to Love,” is “seductive and sexy” and the video for the song “is going to make a lot of people sweat.”
- The Tony Award-winning production of Shrek the Musical ends its Broadway run Jan. 3 after 441 performances and 37 previews.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones has been busy with rehearsals for A Little Night Music, which begins previews Nov. 24.
- Survivor winner Yul Kwon has been appointed deputy chief of Consumer and Government Affairs at the FCC – and part of the reality TV star’s new job is taking complaints about reality shows.
Just Jared on Facebook