Victoria Beckham Rocks Niccolo Cape

Victoria Beckham Rocks Niccolo Cape

Victoria Beckham stays warm in a $1,800 Niccolo wool-blend cape as she catches a departing flight out of London’s Heathrow Airport on Friday (October 23).

On top of her zipped-up look, the 35-year-old former Spice Girl accessorized with a fashionable Loewe handbag.

Vicky B is reportedly headed to New York City to shoot her scenes for the hit CW series Gossip Girl.

Is anyone excited for Spice Girls: The Musical?

victoria beckham niccolo cape 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The biggest waste of space I can think of. Go do some charity work, you dumb crow!

didn`t like wool-blend cape.But bag & shoes are good.

purple poet @ 10/23/2009 at 12:05 pm

This b*tch thinks she’s the sh*t! She truly thinks she is such an icon and legend. hahahahah!! B(tch stop sucking on a lemon and wearing your pretentious clothes because you are a stupid phony. You and your wussy husband need to go the hell away or atleast go back to your country but then they don’t even want you!

All these supercouples: Posh and Beck, Tom and Katie, Brad and Angelina need to go to another planet because they are polluting hollywood and making it hard to concentrate on real talent and charm.

LOVE this whole look, i would rock that cape in a heart beat, girl has style, and then some!

this outfit looks very uncomfortable, but at least she covered her bones.

Pocahontas @ 10/23/2009 at 12:35 pm

Jared, what the hell is wrong with you?

Pocahontas @ 10/23/2009 at 12:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA People Jared lets this comment of mine asking him what’s wrong with him and I’ve been wasting my time trying to leave a comment on here for a long time and he keeps saying “your fu.ckin’ comment is awaiting moderation”

Pocahontas @ 10/23/2009 at 12:39 pm

And my comment is not hateful ! That’s the worst part.

Pocahontas @ 10/23/2009 at 12:41 pm

Okay so I’m gonna try one final time! If you don’t see another comment from me after this one, then Jared I won’t like you anymore, sometimes your blog annoys the hell out of me when it comes to posting comments. And I didn’t even say any hurtful word! You’re crazy

looks like some penguin

What an awful self indulged woman. Is her whole life purpose to try and be a style icon? she surely is missing something in her life to constantly try to impress the public. She needs to concentrate more on enjoying her family. Even in that cape she looks anorexic, her head is way too big for her body.

No, don’t care for Spice Girls anymore. But, VB looks great! @#1, Yeah, she really should start doing some serious charity work.

Victoria looks down right terrible! She needs to eat more.

1—I wonder how would persons like Victoria,that don’t see behind the cothes and the materialistic part of life in general behave when they are close to death..and realise that they are mortals like everybody else and no money can save them or make them look nice in comfortable designer clothes once they are dead)..
2—Victoria is not a beautiful woman…not even on the inside..i imagine that she can’t sleep at night thinking what to wear the next day…what fashionable “configuration” to put on so she can wear her piggy-nose right above the others:O look at me! I am so in fashion,I am wearing more than 10 000 euro on me today,you mortals are such a waste for this planet!…..spare me with Victoria….(good thing she is wearing sun glasses to cover her little mean pig-like eyes…sorry but i dont happen to like this woman’s eyes either,everything about her reminds me of some kind of pig )

PS:Bruno tried to tore apart everything about fashion he could find during the shooting of the movie…I am not saying that one shouldnt dress nice and thus expressing his personality,fashion is an art after all,but please try to be a little modest …there are children diying of hunger.

I just LOVE POSH!!!!!

QueenOfTrashin @ 10/23/2009 at 3:17 pm

Capes don’t have sleeves.

1800 for a coat? That is ridiculous!

Looks awful as usual

she looks very stylish as most of the times, stop envy her guys (( and she DOESN”T need to eat more loll

Her and Col.Khaddafy. Who’d as thunk it!

@purple poet: Do not call Brad and Angie in the same sentence with these please. Only call types together. I feel offended as their fan about it.

My Opinion... @ 10/24/2009 at 8:03 am

She is a DISGUSTING example of overt showiness, extreme materialism, over-indulgent consumerism. Why ppl. admire/look up to her when she does not possess even 1-redemming quality is beyond me- I can only surmise that they themselves are as arrogant, pretencious, snobby, and as well do nothing with their own lives (as she ^ doesn’t) to grasp the bigger picture of looking outside of oneself to gain true happiness and fulfillment. To me, she is a Disgusting human being inside & out. My opinion…

im not sure if that’s hjow u wear that thing but it looks so stupid, looks oversized on her skinny ass
dont get me wrong i love skinny chicks, but victoria pushes it imo
that shiz she’s wearing just looks like an oversized jacket
i just f’ing hate her, she’s so materalistic
im not jealous of her, if i had money like her id definitely spend alot
but the fact that she ALWAYS has to wear something designer is ridiculous
i never see her with some normal clothes
not even a tanktop or anything…, or flat shoes at that, she’s always wearing heels

Debbie Forster @ 10/30/2009 at 9:30 pm

Look at her knees and thighs, they are starting to look crepey – thats a sure sign of getting older, I would lower your coats or whatever Posh – not a good look sweetie)-:

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All