Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt takes his newest custom motorcycle out for a spin in Beverly Hills on Saturday (October 24) and gets into a little fender bender.

The 45-year-old Inglourious Basterds actor’s side-view mirror reportedly “nicked the mirror of an adjacent car and he lost balance on his bike. His motorcycle reportedly wouldn’t start after it fell to the ground, so the star called his security team for a lift.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt, the brash biker…

brad pitt biker brash 01
brad pitt biker brash 23
brad pitt biker brash 24
brad pitt biker brash 25

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 117 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 » Show All

@Passing Through:

I disagree Passing Through. Brad may not get a salary on a film, but all of the family expenses are on the production, including security, transpo and insurance.

Brad Pitt is sexy.

first and last post @ 10/26/2009 at 4:09 pm

re: 360 dianad1968 @ 10/26/2009 at 1:15 am
“I posted a simple comment, and it’s in moderation, but …”
re: 512 an oldie @ 10/26/2009 at 3:04 pm
“OMG, I tried to post the DListed article on scientology and Haggis’ letter, but I am put in moderation.

I’m not superstitious but I cover all my bases just in case (giggle)…I know you think it’s silly re: Neleh’s mantra but it works for me…might not for you…you have to “believe” ROTFLOL

@allig8ter: Karma ? Brad Pitt Oscar, Golden Globe, Nafta and SAG nominee for CCOBB, Time magazine most influential list, Vanity Fair Best Dressed and Establishment List, star of IB ,worldwide gross $292 million, father of 6 beautiful children, partner to Angelina Jolie – most powerful celebrity( Forbes) most powerful actress(Guiness Book of World Records) Vanity Fair most beautiful and Establishment list and highest paid actress in Hollywood(Hollywood Reporter), Oscar , Golden Globe, Nafta and SAG nominee for Changeling and Oscar winner. Yeah Karma’s a b**th,allig8ther. Brad can use the $20 million+ he makes from IB to buy more bikes and planes and houses and you, well I’m sure your double wide is almost paid for.

i didn’t bother to read what you said tiresome blather.
i fell asleep afther the first sentence, and it was just random babble the made no sense

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:16 pm

TRL -
Also at Gawker – this Nightline intervew of the Scientology spokesman conducted by Martin Bashir. The spokesman got up and walked off becausue Bashir asked him if it was true that Scientologists believe in Xenu and his little spaceship and how the threw the thetans in the volcano. ROTFLMBAO! They guys said it was offensive to his religious sensibilities to be asked that. The real reason he stormed off is because the Xenu story is upper level Scientology crap that people have to pay to find out. He’s not going to spill the beans for free. Once they have a person thoroughly indoctrinated, ie, have enough dirt on their private lieves…THEN they tell them about Xenu and use the personal info on the person to blackmail contributions – and cooperation – out of these people for life.
BTW…if y’all don’t hear from me later…the Scientolocrazies have taken me away for spilling their secrets…

allig8ter @ 10/26/2009 at 4:18 pm

@kim: Why don’t you quit changing your name, B.u.t.t.lips, and be a woman and admit defeat?

how do i get e-mail by going to jjb

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:27 pm

# 522 Tiresome Blather @ 10/26/2009 at 3:41 pm
ralston @ 10/26/2009 at 2:54 pm does

tiresome blather not see the irony of it’s name?! lol

i can’t think of a more appropriate name! lol

***********************
Yes, but what you CANNOT do is factully refute a single word in my post, now can you?
+++++++++++++++++
That’s because no one is reading your posts, moron!

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:27 pm

# 522 Tiresome Blather @ 10/26/2009 at 3:41 pm
ralston @ 10/26/2009 at 2:54 pm does

tiresome blather not see the irony of it’s name?! lol

i can’t think of a more appropriate name! lol

***********************
+++++++++++++++++
That’s because no one is reading your posts, moron!
==================================

Hahahaha, add me to the list, PT.

Isn’t Suri 3yrs old? I just saw her in high heels on JJ front page, i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me until i looked again. What sort of parents lets a 3yr old walk the street in high heels. What’s next, lip stick and full make up? Poor innocent girl, they are turning her into an adult before her time. Kate better watch out for sick paedos.

ok,my comment is awaiting moderation. why? i only posted youtube links, the vids from car42men, lachicha80, angheal and joliepittfanpl are really nice. great work! thanks.

@gracie:

I have to say..just like I don’t like the adult attacks against the JP kids.. I don’t want anyone here attacking or pointing fingers at other parents. You are free as all to express you opinion and thoughts. But for me.. I will leave Katie and Tom to raise their child as they see fit.. Like Brad/Angie.. and LIKE EVERY OTHER PARENT IN THE WORLD.

she is a cute little girl.. that is all I will say.

I dont’ think we jp fans should play the double standard or moral police.. the haters, freaks and nuts do that enough already.

We have been hearing this sh*t for about a year now. I doesn’t even bother me no more. But they better stop this defemation and assalt on Angie. whatever happend or not happend when Angie was 16 year old is generally nothing.
I hope that she ignore it so that they won’t get the publicity they are dying to get . I hope that she coninue to do good to the world and raise her beautiful family with her man while coninue doing good movies.
I really thought there is a chance to see a new pic today :(

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:02 pm
LOL, Oldie! I put it down to nothing more than demographics. Jared’s blog is geared toward a tad bit younger crowd. Some days I load his homepage and say, “Who the fvck is _________?” Then scroll down and say it again. I have no idea who some of these people are that he has threads on.
=======================

Thank you for saying this. I thought it was just me being out of touch with the celeb world. And thanks for the Gawker link. The guy in the ABC interview is as crazy as Tiny Tom. I saw a picture of Tiny Tom and the head of Scientology David Miscavidge (sp?). They look like they could be a couple. Wasn’t there a rumor that he tagged along on TomKat’s honeymoon? Weird.

lisa @ 10/26/2009 at 5:15 pm

i agree. i am not a tomkat fan. so, even if I don’t agree with how they dress suri she is their daughter not mine. people shouldn’t attack children whether they like the parents are not. they raise Suri as they see fit and so are the JP, Jen&Ben, Madonna, & etc.

dianad1968 @ 10/26/2009 at 5:40 pm

@allig8ter:

#534

Defeat of WHAT exactly? ALL the reports said Brad was trying to get away from a pap car that was tailing him when he had a MINOR accident. From all of the vids that have turned up of him riding BEFORE the accident, any fool can see that there is some truth to that. In one video you can clearly see the pap in a van on the other side of Brad and he is gesturing to him. My heavens, you guys are going into o*gasmic shock just because Brad took a spill. But then again, this is probably the only way you can get your r o c k s/thrills. Your lives must REALLY SUCK!!

dianad1968 @ 10/26/2009 at 5:52 pm

^^^^r o c k s off.

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 5:55 pm

@dianad1968: maybe Aligator was talking about Brad using Angie as a scapegoat every time he shows a tiny hint of his douche baggish behavior. You can look back and see the pattern.

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 6:00 pm

I think Brad Pitt won’t let Angelina Sue them because he knows he will be outed for paying blogs to write good things about him and to throw Angelina to the wolves.

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 5:55 pm
payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 6:00 pm
========
Assley stop talking nonsense you idiot.

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:16 pm TRL -

——————————————————————————

OMG The doctrine sound like science fiction to me.No wonder they refused to answer a yes or no question . I think that one person in his postion must be able to answer that kind of fundamental question about his/her belief.

It is nice to see TMZ in- house attorney so diligently on the case. I tell ya these Paps are circling the wagon. Ole Arnold got them nervous. BP will be alright troll. Mama Angie is in good hands and can kick butts with the best of them. Don’t worry your whiny little heart about her. All the problems going on in the world, wars, famine, poverty, pedophiles harming little children and the troll is spamming a blog about BP. BP is doing some good in the world, an in demand Actor, Partner, father and humanitarian. The troll is setting a personal best on a blog. I tell ya, these put upon, beleaguered Paps should get together and form a union. However, some of them would need a Green Card. X17 needs to get their illegals in check before someone is hurt and spin control will not help. Just saying.

FIVE Years @ 10/26/2009 at 6:27 pm

REMEMBER- This “latest” round of trash is nothing new- SAME stuff for years and the JPs are thriving, both personally and professionally…whether from a book or blog or ET- lies are still lies- don’t give them oxygen and the “fire” will die. All of these cretins have already done their worst- result? Cream rises to the top. Haters/trolls lives are so rotten, they lash out at happy people. The PR establishment is also very threatened by all this success w/out paying millions to PR firms (like almost every other star does)..no, I’m not a paid blogger (look to OTHER “stars” who need such lame help, not the JPs)- I’m a FAN- to change the mood, here’s a sweet clip fr the TO premiere of one of my fav films ever, AOJJBTCRF (Angie is so cute!):

New Thread @ 10/26/2009 at 6:33 pm