Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt takes his newest custom motorcycle out for a spin in Beverly Hills on Saturday (October 24) and gets into a little fender bender.

The 45-year-old Inglourious Basterds actor’s side-view mirror reportedly “nicked the mirror of an adjacent car and he lost balance on his bike. His motorcycle reportedly wouldn’t start after it fell to the ground, so the star called his security team for a lift.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt, the brash biker…

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt biker brash 23
brad pitt biker brash 24
brad pitt biker brash 25

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Demi Lovato, Chloe Moretz, and more stars will speak at the Democratic National Convention - US Weekly
  • Find out why Adrienne Bailon is being sued - TMZ
  • Is Kanye West using the Taylor Swift phone call on a song? - Gossip Cop
  • Nickelodeon is set to introduce its first gay couple! - Just Jared Jr
  • Ruby Rose goes after Khloe Kardashian on Twitter - Radar
  • Mila Kunis recalls dating Macaulay Culkin - Huffington Post
  • Will Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney get back together? - Lainey Gossip
  • This celebrity is convinced Donald Trump will win the election - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Jill

ok..read and learn @ 10/24/2009 at 10:41 pm
    ************************************************************************************

You left out the part where Brad and Fugly are communicating in code because they don’t want anybody to know.
    The extent to which desperate, deluded people will fabricate bullshit to keep their pathetic hopes alive is hilarious, to say the least.
    If these freaks had to throw in the towel and face up to reality at long last — i.e., that Brad is never going back to Fugly — they would probably all commit mass hari-kari. Good fcuking riddance.

• neer

Re BP minor accident

That’s very unfortunate to happen. Some people can really be irresponsible & not think the lives of others just to take pics of BP, just for money.
    Now that photographer has his 15 minutes of fame!!!!
    I am sure when BP got home, AJ was really worried & really be concerned.

• Tiresome Blather

@lylian:

Now that you’ve finished screeching in an adorably childlike fashion, suppose you provide one shred of evidentiary proof that a third party in any way caused the accident. *crickets chirping*

• Aussie Girl

These paps are going to kill some-one soon! First it was Nicole Ritchie,then the Jackson kids,now Brad Pitt. Don’t ever forget about poor Princess Diana! There needs to be some sort of law before some-one is hurt or killed!!

• ayrin

@Aussie Girl: even if there were tougher laws, the papz and the companies would be always finding turns and tricks that would meke their actions bordering the legal-illegal line.
    these type of photos are unnecesary. they just want to sALE.

• groundcontrol

lylian @ 10/24/2009 at 10:46 pm @groundcontrol:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    GC, theres a video from X17 of Brad stopping to chat with a couple BEFORE his accident.
    Youll see clearly from the video that Brad was being STALKED.
    ############
    Lylian, thanks for the vid. My computer is so slow but I’ll try to watch it.
    Of course you are right. They are always all over him. They are desperately trying to spin this to absolve themsleves and their profession – is that a professionor at this point a continuing criminal enterprise. LOL!
    The paps’ conduct running up into the faces of toddlers is proof enough of their inability to control themselves when they see dollar signs. Mark my words, they are going to kill some innocent child one day and THEN maybe they will force them to stop this madness. Because they ain’t stopping on their own.

• Tiresome Blather
  • ayrin

@Tiresome Blather:
    BORESOME

• Iggles

@CLINIQUA:
    Omg! You’re so right! He looks awful with that overgrown forrest on his face, but he’s still prettier than Jen!
    For anyone who missed it, here’s the link:

• Tiresome Blather

To Ground Control:

Paragraphs-long obfuscation only works with the uneducated. You repeatedly imply that TMZ and Levin are complicit in THIS accident. My discussion was of THIS event, not others which clearly cloud your “thinking.”

You claim to be an attorney, so my query should not prove overly complex. What is your EVIDENCE that Harvey Levin, TMZ, and/or agents or employees thereof, in any way caused the accident in question — THIS accident? You can ramble on ad nauseum in an attempt at avoidance, or you can answer the question (assuming you have the intellectual capacity to do so). It is a question that even a first-year law student at a third-rate school could answer with ease.

• groundcontrol

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:30 pm @lylian:
    ##############
    Sell your tiresome spin elsewhere.
    Why are you asking a poster on a gossip site to provide you with proof of something that happened in California? Is that supposed to prove something – that along with your Evidence 101 buzz words?
    There are reports of witnesses that saw another car involved either cutting Brad off and/or actually making contact with his bike. Why are some paparazzi sites refusing to discuss what happened BEFORE Brad began to maneuver away from that paparazzi car?
    There certainly exists much evidence that the paparazzi have behaved in a dangerous manner chasing Brad Pitt in traffic numerous times in the past. That along with all the other instances of dangerous paparazzi conduct in chasing down celebrity photos certainly lends credibility to reports that a third party was involved in Brad’s incident. We sure know they were all over Brad because they were right there the minute it happened.
    If TMZ has really investigated this sufficiently to write a factual story about it then why don’t we have the names of the paparazzi in the car chasing Brad and all the other paparazzi on the scene at the time? Why aren’t there attributions to these reports? I don’t believe for a second that TMZ interviewed all the witnesses at the scene. TMZ and X-17 are spinning this to make Brad look bad. Simple as that.

• AGA

Tiresome Blather-The way you are posting makes me think that you are employed by TMZ.WHY would you be so bothered by what posters on this site think of TMZ???? And you are ignoring posters and video’s of Brad talking to people BEFORE the accident,so obviously the paps were following him!
    Why even bother defending TMZ so strongly unless you have something to gain-kudos from Harvey maybe,money for each lame post????

• groundcontrol

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:53 pm To Ground Control:

#################
    You seem to be unable to grasp the English language. Or perhaps that doesn’t suit your game.
    Again, my discussion involves TMZ’s reporting of this incident and its attempts to spin it to absolve dangerous paparazzi conduct and move the blame onto the targeted celebrity.
    Perhaps you should just reread my posts. They both clearly spell out why I question TMZ’s credibility in reporting on this story. They both clearly spell out how TMX and X-17 have changed the focus of the incident from the reports of a car with paparazzi cutting off and/or hitting Brad Pitt’s bike. They cleverly redirect the focus onto a later time.
    Similary, you read a lot into others’ writing. I don’t believe I ever claimed to be an attorney in any of my posts on this subject. Whether I am or not is irrelevant.
    Stop trying to twist my words. Just try reading and comprehending what I wrote. You might also want to stop with the attempts at legal verbiage. It proves nothing. Your lack of comprehension, however, proves a lot.
    Since you’re so big on demanding PROOF why don’t you tell us the names of the paparazzi on the scene – particularly the ones in the car following Brad Pitt. I’d sure like to see all their photos during the entire time they stalked him. I’d also like to know who TMZ interviewed to get their “facts.” There is absolutely no reason for anonymous sources in this story.

• Aussie Girl

#142 Oh MY…LMFAO If JA and Brad are supposed to get back together by the end of the year,I will sell my house.I cannot believe that their are people that are so stupid as to believe such straight-out BullSh*t It constantly amazes me.
    It has been nearly 5 yrs since the split-will this CR*P never end??
    Brad and Jen got a divorce-Big Freaking Deal. I feel bad for Brad and Angelina,in that they have built a wonderful life together-lovely kids,Oscar nominated movie careers and highly regarded charity work.But the constant intrusion by BP’s Ex must be like a constant itch that they want to go away but just can’t do it.
    So many couples get divorced and break-up in HW,but it seem’s that things are different when it comes to Brad & Ange.It really irks me!! They had no kids together and by reports there marriage was headed for divorce with or without AJ

• hag

i think brad will have a legal case against the papz if they endangered his life. and i think this will lead to stringent laws re paparazzi proximity to celebs.

• TMZ

@reply | Flag This
    # 135 lylian @ 10/24/2009 at 9:55 pm @Tiresome Blather:
    I fail to see the reason for your linking TMZ to this incident. There isn’t a single shred of evidence that a TMZ photographer had anything to do with this accident; they have merely reported the story the same as JJ and every other site has. Moreover, there is reportedly videotape shot by a witness showing Brad attempting to manuever his bike between a parked car and a car stopped at a red light, and then falling off his bike with no impact from any other vehicle.
    I realize the rush to make up your own account of an event at which you were not present is tempting, but why not wait to see if there is a little thing we like to call “EVIDENCE” that will actually show what occurred. I know you don’t like to cloud your over-blown opinions with facts, but sometimes they can be quite helpful.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! As bdj said, TMZ in da house!!
    Now that we know TMZ’s mouth piece is in da house, it seems an opportune time to ask what videotape shot by a witness showing Brad attempted a maneuver?
    Does it ever occur to you to ask, why on earth would an ordinary bystander or driver in the next car be following Brad and filming his every move on a video tape?
    Please, you and I both know that if there is indeed a video tape shot of Brad attempting a maneuver, the only persons who would be video taping it all are the PAPS.
    Bystanders and ordinary drivers in their cars would not recognise Brad with his helmet and his bike. Nor would the ordinary bystanders or drivers video another person on a bike for the few minutes it takes to video him on the move because they’ve got things to do, places to go and people to meet and that’s what they are thinking about. It’s not like you are in a restaurant, chatting, relaxing, looking around and having at least 1/2 an hour to whip out the camera phone to take a shot.
    So, if there is such a video of Brad doing a maneuver, I’d like to see it because I’d bet it was filmed by a pap.
    Finally, I think the paps need to realise that the Nuremberg defence doesn’t for a pap who intrudes and stalks any celebrity. We’ve all seen Chasing Angelina shown in CNN, and I’ve no reason to believe that CNN exaggerated the lengths that the paps go through to take photos of famous celebrities. We’ve all seen the disgusting behavior of the paps, stalking Britney Spears as she has a public meltdown due to her mental health.
    Now I know the paps like to say that they are taking the photos which the public wants to see. That’s BULLLL SSSHIIT.
    That argument that the public wants it and the paps are doing only what the public wants is equivalent to saying that meth and ecstasy and other really harmful drugs should be made freely available to the public because theres a segment of the public who wants it and pays big money for it.
    Obviously, no one says that meth and ecstacy tablets should be freely available as they are a danger to those who consume it.
    Yet it is OK to endanger the celebrities and snap photos of their children placing them at higher risk of kidnapping because – the public wants it?? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Frankly, the paps are like DRUG DEALERS. Sure there’s the public that wants it, and the paps deliver it. That’s what the Drug dealers say too.
    Levin is a lawyer, so he should be able to see the logic and rationale of this argument. I’d like to see him distinguish it.

Excellent post!

• Aussie Girl

Excellent Posts by both Ground Control & Lylian!! You both make alot more sense than TBother- who seems unusually fixated by defending TMZ
    Do either of you have Passing Through’s tab report address,I loved reading it,but lost the address when my Computer died and I’ve had no luck finding it. Thanks…

• Scottam

Brad is smokin hot!! they need to move back to France.. loooove the JP’s!!!!!!

• 100mph

I see one of those Air Heads from Harvey Levin’s TMZ.. *cess-pool*
    is in defense mode.. Priceless!! lol

• hag

i knew the freaks had an agenda. first, try to defame angelina FAIL. attack brad FAIL. hate on innocent children FAIL.

so what do they cling to? fantasies. fantasies of a brad and jen renunion..BARF!!

• TiresomeBother of TMZ

I am here posting loads of BS b/c I don;t won’t my employer to be upset.I am getting so worked up b/c some posters on JJ are dissing my love-Harvey Levin.There is no other reason b/c if there was it would make no sense for me to be posting legal jargon on a gossip site.-eg Levin, his employess/and or agents or employees thereof.

Who talks like that-A lawyer from TMZ that who.

• Gia

@Jenny: What are you talking about, can’t you see how Brad still looks very hot? You know his secret, it’s Angie & his kids?

• Gia

@hmm: Have you seen Tom Cruise, he gained a lot of weight.

• yolly

Thank God Brad is ok. Angie & kids must be very worried. They should ban the papz all over the country. Not possible but they should have a tougher law against the papz.

• Jill

groundcontrol @ 10/24/2009 at 11:57 pm

Sounds to me like TMZ are afraid they are going to be named in a lawsuit…

• lylian

@Tiresome Blather:
    @lylian:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Sweetheart, where in my post did I allege that a third party caused Brad Pitt’s accident?
    I said that if there is a video of the accident, then a pap is most probably the one shooting it. YOU ALLEGED THAT SUCH A VIDEO EXISTS!!! Where’s your proof?
    I also said that the paps in general cannot rely on the Nuremberg defence or by saying that they are simply delivering what the public wants. Nazis who actually placed jews in gas chambers and drug dealers don’t get that defence and the paps don’t either.
    READ sweety, read and understand.

• Passing Through

# 98 coco @ 10/24/2009 at 7:35 pm
    @Passing Through: You are a troll that’s why you sit and collect JA pics and talk about her all day long. Not me. You talked about her chin several times – pathetic much? Get a grip.
    +++++++++++++++++++
    ROTFLMBAO. I was long gone and the troll was STILL HERE talking about me being hee all day long. Methinks she’s got a whole house full of black kettles.
    BTW, Scooter, I didn’t “collect” X’s pics. I used this little internet tool called Google. Maybe you’ve never heard of it but the rest of the world has and some of us even know how to use it correctly.

• 100mph

lylian @ 10/25/2009 at 12:58 am
    *************************************
    You Go Girl!….. lol ……. Deliver It!

• Passing Through

# 123 bdj @ 10/24/2009 at 8:32 pm
    TMZ in da house
    ++++++++++++++++++
    LOL. That was my thought. You’d think Harvey would be more concerned with the investigation the LAPD is doing into how he got his hands on those confidential photos and police reports of Rihanna’s beating by Chris Brown. Somebody at TMZ is staring at a few bribery charges and you can bet your ass Harvey is trying to make sure it’s not him.

• Maria

I just love the way Brad looks. I love that he is wearig the necklace that Angie gave him. It’s the Octagon shape that represents the Jolie-Pitt Family, Eight sides to represent each OF THE MEMBERS OF THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY.

TAKE THAT UGLY CHIN HENS.

• groundcontrol

Jill @ 10/25/2009 at 12:51 am groundcontrol @ 10/24/2009 at 11:57 pm

Sounds to me like TMZ are afraid they are going to be named in a lawsuit
    ##########
    They do seem rather overly concerned, don’t they. I didn’t think it was a TMZ pap in that car. I thought it was another pap. So I’m not sure how Harvey would be liable for this. .
    What Harvey would be very concerned about would be a much larger scale assault on the paparazzi by tighter legislation that could severly hurt him financially. THAT’S why making Brad at fault is so very important to them. If it is corroborated that the paps in any way caused Brad to lose control either by actual contact or by the manner they were chasing him then THAT is the big deal – not some little law suit about an accident.
    The only one with nothing to gain by lying about this is Brad Pitt. He can afford any damage done. It’s no sweat off his brow to be in the worng if that’s the case. In most all juridictions you are not required to call police or even report to police minor damage to a parked vehicle. I have no idea what California traffic statutes require.
    If Brad says he wasn’t hit or that they didn’t cause him to lose control or that he wasn’t maneuvering to get away from the paps then I will believe him. And I’d certainly be wary of some witness who could easily be paid by the paps and less than honorable gossip industry. You know when your whole business is about fabricating stories to make money then you can’t expect to be believed.

• Passing Through

# 142 ok..read and learn @ 10/24/2009 at 10:41 pm
    This post gave me a fvcking headache. The ummitigated willful stupidity of the hens conintues to amaze me. At some point during the intervening 5 years, possibly one of the 2 times X went back for Golden Showers Redux, you’d think these women would have said to themselves, “Ya know…I just really don’t think Brad is going back to Jen…” But, no. They continue to live in denial. If Brad and Angie ever broke up Brad would NOT go back to X. Brad Pitt does not go back. Just ask Little Miss “Architect of My Own Misery.”

• Queen bee

Wow! Methinks the wonderful Jolie-Pitt fans hit a nerve with TMZ!! LOL!! SWARTZENEGGER JUST SIGNED PASSAGE OF A LAW (STARTING IN JANUARY 2010) THAT WOULD MAKE IT ILLEGAL FOR PAPPARRAZZI TO TAKE PHOTOS OF PUBLIC FIGURES IN ‘PRIVATE’ SITUATIONS WITHOUT THE PUBLIC FIGURES APPROVAL. ADDITIONALLY, ANY ENTERTAINMENT OUTLET WHO PURCHASES THESE PICTURES COULD ALSO BE SUBJECT TO A LAWSUIT.

___

TMZ is crap ping in their pants because they know this will make their job harder. Some of the tabloid, entertainment, and news outlets like TMZ will SPIN SPIN SPIN this story to make it seem like Brad is at fault., and that there was no contributing factor with the PAPPARRAZZI constantly stalking him. But the viewers and poster know that they are all in bed with each other, and have a vested interest in protecting each others mis-deeds!

TMZ and X17 SUCKS!!! That we know for sure!

• dianad1968

@Passing Through:

#182

PT, it just boggles my mind that there are women this unbelievably stupid, probably raising children too. This has gone beyond stupid. This is now bordering on insanity. How can people be this invested in a relationship that had nothing to do with them? I get so scared at the premieres of movies when the JPs approach the crowds to sign autographs. There are some mean, evil SOBs who seem to be losing their minds the stronger Brad and Angie’s relationship seem, and the longer they last.

• John Mayer’s Mom

Hahaha. If he was going back to ANYONE after divorcing Chinnifer Hag-iston the rebound TV hack he never was in love with, it would have been the obnoxious snob of a bore, Fishyth, whom he did imagine himself in love wth eons ago – but thanks be to the Gods, he dumped one, and snapped out of his psychosis with the other, and then FINALLY fell in love FOR REAL when he met Angelina…
    …..so why in helll would he go back to the one lame he rebounded with after getting his heart broken by someone else, a plasti surgery victim-iston who’s stalked him for 5 years, embarrassed the fck out of him on enumerable occasions, culminating in her creepily dragging frankenpooper Mayer with her to the Oscars to stalk him and Angie at their ceremony. Yet you think loser-iston, who is now a worldwide joke, and cryptonite to anything with a peniss, could get him back? Hahahahahaha!!
    Please put down the 5 pound bag of blow you have immersed your whole head in. Brad would sooner exhume Bea Arthur and get together we her than get back w/ Maniston. Seriously, he’d throw himself into some ‘weekend at Beatrice’s/Bernie’s’ sh*t, and make it WORK with Bea, before he’d give Maniston the time of day.

• dianad1968

BTW, Tiresome Blather is the annoying Laura2. By now you would think she would realize that the JPs fans are smart and intelligent. She gets her a*s kicked here everytime, but is so obsessed with the JPs, the b*tch just can’t stay away.

• dianad1968

The BooHoo sisterhood at Huffpo are c*apping on themselves over this story. To them, it’s all Brad’s fault, and of course as per their f*cked up logic, he “ran” from the scene of the accident. Nevermind that there are reports that he was polite and exchanged insurance info with the other driver, BEFORE he went into the aparment complex. There is one poster named happycat, that you can bet if there is ANY story posted about any of the JPs on Huffpo, she will be there, proudly wallowing in her hate. She HATES Brad and especially Angie with a passion. God knows I cannot stand X, and I show that by NOT paying attention to her.

• hag

if a law really passes that paps can’t take photos of public figures in private situations without permission, that would practically put countless thug paps and agencies out of business. no wonder they are running scared.

• my pov

Princess Diana died because she was trying to get away from the paps who felt the need to keep up with her car. Why. Pictures of stars in cars (or motorcycles ) aren’t a big deal. The paps already taken earlier plenty of pics of Brad riding his new motorcycle. There was no need for the paps to get so close to him except that they wanted to cause trouble. Spin this all you want but Brad would not have felt the need to get away from the paps if they were not chasing him.
    Remember Nicole Richie car was hit from behind because the pap wanted to stay close to her. Why? They have some of the most powerful camera. Give these people space.

• gracie

liverwurst @ 10/24/2009 at 7:02 pm Wonder how many orphans the cost of that bike would have fed?

==========================

TO LIVERWURST:
    That computer or laptop you use everyday to post craps on Brad and Angie’s thread 24/7 and in tracking their every move, do you realise how many orphans it would benefit if you sold it and donated the money to good causes instead? You will be amazed on how many mouths the cash generated from selling your computer would feed and your contribution to the orphans will be very much appreciated than the hours you waste here yapping and barking like a jealous pet.

• killer bee

what you people are forgetting is that if there was no demand for brads pictures the paps wouldn’t be taking them and putting his life in danger.

The deman is from uber fans like you who want to see new pics all day every day.

Let’s face it if this pic didn’t involve an accident you would be saying how “yummy” he is and how you love seeing pics.

• killer bee

read the legilsation before you start spouting off…when the new laws come in , paps are not allowed to take photo’s of celebs on private property…not public property so TMZ and other outlets will keep on stalking celebs just like today as long as they are on public property like ROADS,..

• Babylove

omG Brad hatte ein Unfall, Gott sei dank ist er OK, diese verdammten Paparazzis aber auch, man können die nicht mal aufpassen und rücksicht nehmen. Die Stars sind auch mal froh in ruhe gelassen zu werden anstatt man denen immef auf den Fersen ist. Brad wir sind froh das dir nichts passiert ist.

• kuvamagh

John Mayor’s Mum #185

cryptonite to anything with a peniss……
    ————————————

LOL!!

• ellie’

@Passing Through:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    First of all I’m glad BP is fine..Although I don’t like him… second of all what makes you think Jen would ever want BP back ,Jen is the one that divorced him and kicked him out…BP & AJ there is no break up so get over it…
    Passing you always bring up Golden showers …does it turn you on to always have to say that… You have no clue what Jen & John does in private.. and if they did its there business.. you seem to se*ually fustrated..I think ist a turn on for you…try it you may like it…Stop worrying about Jens love life Jennifer seems to be really happy to all of us JA fans …Never Happier Jen Rocks…
    My 1st and last comment..
    Why the He*l is Jennifer being brought up again?

• lylian

@killer bee:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Ahhhhhh, here we have another DRUG DEALER whining out it’s usual justification: “We are only giving the people what they want!!”
    YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Ask any uber JP fan on JJ and we will tell you we don’t want photos of the JPs whilst they are in private property. We dont want any celebrities life put at risk. When its shown to us, do we oooh and ahhhh? Yes, we do. No question. Can we refuse to look? Yes we can.
    But do we actually “ask” for it as oppsed to take what is pushed to us? No we don’t.
    So you can stop your drug dealer justification.

• http://!!!! jennipoop Anusstain.

I must say… Brad Pitt never looks soooooo good….. oh.. mama……

• teri

A couple sites said he ran from scene into a building. I call bs because there’s too many pictures of the accident afterwards showing him exchanging information and standing by his bike, talking to a pap and then talking with bystandards. Maybe when it became a three ring circus he went into the building but not right away. Love how some spin a story making it seem he was hiding something. I did notice a scrape or bump to his forehead, I’m glad he was wearing a helmet.

• lisa

@ellie’:

You need to go and spout off at FF and IUC.. they are the ones posting and printing these stories about your precious Jen.. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE here who is a fan of Brad’s would think for one minute that he would leave his family to go back to Jennifer. Even I not being a fan of Aniston at all think that she may have a little pride and would not take Brad back.. AS IF HE WANTED HER>. So save your anger and run to those sites and fight for your Jenny..

We don’t believe it. The poster was posting it to show how Stupid and Pathetic some if not all of her fans are.. That after 5 years and the man has 6 kids with the woman he loves.. that they are actually thinking that Brad and this woman he did not want 5 years ago are back together sneaking around behind Angies Back..

so sweetie you are pissed at the wrong people.. your battle needs to move over to IUC and FF.. or are you too much of a coward to fight those loser nuts.. You may find that they are even more insane then then you are.

Yeah I know.. makes your skin crawl to even think about it huh…

• Not Impressed by JA

IB sales figures as of Thursday, before week-end figures
    **************************************************************