Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt Gets Into a Fender Bender

Brad Pitt takes his newest custom motorcycle out for a spin in Beverly Hills on Saturday (October 24) and gets into a little fender bender.

The 45-year-old Inglourious Basterds actor’s side-view mirror reportedly “nicked the mirror of an adjacent car and he lost balance on his bike. His motorcycle reportedly wouldn’t start after it fell to the ground, so the star called his security team for a lift.”

25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt, the brash biker…

brad pitt biker brash 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1023 » Show All

ok..read and learn @ 10/24/2009 at 10:41 pm
************************************************************************************

You left out the part where Brad and Fugly are communicating in code because they don’t want anybody to know.
The extent to which desperate, deluded people will fabricate bullshit to keep their pathetic hopes alive is hilarious, to say the least.
If these freaks had to throw in the towel and face up to reality at long last — i.e., that Brad is never going back to Fugly — they would probably all commit mass hari-kari. Good fcuking riddance.

Re BP minor accident

That’s very unfortunate to happen. Some people can really be irresponsible & not think the lives of others just to take pics of BP, just for money.
Now that photographer has his 15 minutes of fame!!!!
I am sure when BP got home, AJ was really worried & really be concerned.

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:30 pm

@lylian:

Now that you’ve finished screeching in an adorably childlike fashion, suppose you provide one shred of evidentiary proof that a third party in any way caused the accident. *crickets chirping*

Aussie Girl @ 10/24/2009 at 11:34 pm

These paps are going to kill some-one soon! First it was Nicole Ritchie,then the Jackson kids,now Brad Pitt. Don’t ever forget about poor Princess Diana! There needs to be some sort of law before some-one is hurt or killed!!

@Aussie Girl: even if there were tougher laws, the papz and the companies would be always finding turns and tricks that would meke their actions bordering the legal-illegal line.
these type of photos are unnecesary. they just want to sALE.

groundcontrol @ 10/24/2009 at 11:40 pm

lylian @ 10/24/2009 at 10:46 pm @groundcontrol:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GC, theres a video from X17 of Brad stopping to chat with a couple BEFORE his accident.
Youll see clearly from the video that Brad was being STALKED.
############
Lylian, thanks for the vid. My computer is so slow but I’ll try to watch it.
Of course you are right. They are always all over him. They are desperately trying to spin this to absolve themsleves and their profession – is that a professionor at this point a continuing criminal enterprise. LOL!
The paps’ conduct running up into the faces of toddlers is proof enough of their inability to control themselves when they see dollar signs. Mark my words, they are going to kill some innocent child one day and THEN maybe they will force them to stop this madness. Because they ain’t stopping on their own.

@CLINIQUA:
Omg! You’re so right! He looks awful with that overgrown forrest on his face, but he’s still prettier than Jen!
For anyone who missed it, here’s the link:

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:53 pm

To Ground Control:

Paragraphs-long obfuscation only works with the uneducated. You repeatedly imply that TMZ and Levin are complicit in THIS accident. My discussion was of THIS event, not others which clearly cloud your “thinking.”

You claim to be an attorney, so my query should not prove overly complex. What is your EVIDENCE that Harvey Levin, TMZ, and/or agents or employees thereof, in any way caused the accident in question — THIS accident? You can ramble on ad nauseum in an attempt at avoidance, or you can answer the question (assuming you have the intellectual capacity to do so). It is a question that even a first-year law student at a third-rate school could answer with ease.

groundcontrol @ 10/24/2009 at 11:57 pm

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:30 pm @lylian:
##############
Sell your tiresome spin elsewhere.
Why are you asking a poster on a gossip site to provide you with proof of something that happened in California? Is that supposed to prove something – that along with your Evidence 101 buzz words?
There are reports of witnesses that saw another car involved either cutting Brad off and/or actually making contact with his bike. Why are some paparazzi sites refusing to discuss what happened BEFORE Brad began to maneuver away from that paparazzi car?
There certainly exists much evidence that the paparazzi have behaved in a dangerous manner chasing Brad Pitt in traffic numerous times in the past. That along with all the other instances of dangerous paparazzi conduct in chasing down celebrity photos certainly lends credibility to reports that a third party was involved in Brad’s incident. We sure know they were all over Brad because they were right there the minute it happened.
If TMZ has really investigated this sufficiently to write a factual story about it then why don’t we have the names of the paparazzi in the car chasing Brad and all the other paparazzi on the scene at the time? Why aren’t there attributions to these reports? I don’t believe for a second that TMZ interviewed all the witnesses at the scene. TMZ and X-17 are spinning this to make Brad look bad. Simple as that.

Tiresome Blather-The way you are posting makes me think that you are employed by TMZ.WHY would you be so bothered by what posters on this site think of TMZ???? And you are ignoring posters and video’s of Brad talking to people BEFORE the accident,so obviously the paps were following him!
Why even bother defending TMZ so strongly unless you have something to gain-kudos from Harvey maybe,money for each lame post????

groundcontrol @ 10/25/2009 at 12:19 am

Tiresome Blather @ 10/24/2009 at 11:53 pm To Ground Control:

#################
You seem to be unable to grasp the English language. Or perhaps that doesn’t suit your game.
Again, my discussion involves TMZ’s reporting of this incident and its attempts to spin it to absolve dangerous paparazzi conduct and move the blame onto the targeted celebrity.
Perhaps you should just reread my posts. They both clearly spell out why I question TMZ’s credibility in reporting on this story. They both clearly spell out how TMX and X-17 have changed the focus of the incident from the reports of a car with paparazzi cutting off and/or hitting Brad Pitt’s bike. They cleverly redirect the focus onto a later time.
Similary, you read a lot into others’ writing. I don’t believe I ever claimed to be an attorney in any of my posts on this subject. Whether I am or not is irrelevant.
Stop trying to twist my words. Just try reading and comprehending what I wrote. You might also want to stop with the attempts at legal verbiage. It proves nothing. Your lack of comprehension, however, proves a lot.
Since you’re so big on demanding PROOF why don’t you tell us the names of the paparazzi on the scene – particularly the ones in the car following Brad Pitt. I’d sure like to see all their photos during the entire time they stalked him. I’d also like to know who TMZ interviewed to get their “facts.” There is absolutely no reason for anonymous sources in this story.

Aussie Girl @ 10/25/2009 at 12:24 am

#142 Oh MY…LMFAO If JA and Brad are supposed to get back together by the end of the year,I will sell my house.I cannot believe that their are people that are so stupid as to believe such straight-out BullSh*t It constantly amazes me.
It has been nearly 5 yrs since the split-will this CR*P never end??
Brad and Jen got a divorce-Big Freaking Deal. I feel bad for Brad and Angelina,in that they have built a wonderful life together-lovely kids,Oscar nominated movie careers and highly regarded charity work.But the constant intrusion by BP’s Ex must be like a constant itch that they want to go away but just can’t do it.
So many couples get divorced and break-up in HW,but it seem’s that things are different when it comes to Brad & Ange.It really irks me!! They had no kids together and by reports there marriage was headed for divorce with or without AJ

i think brad will have a legal case against the papz if they endangered his life. and i think this will lead to stringent laws re paparazzi proximity to celebs.

@reply | Flag This
# 135 lylian @ 10/24/2009 at 9:55 pm @Tiresome Blather:
I fail to see the reason for your linking TMZ to this incident. There isn’t a single shred of evidence that a TMZ photographer had anything to do with this accident; they have merely reported the story the same as JJ and every other site has. Moreover, there is reportedly videotape shot by a witness showing Brad attempting to manuever his bike between a parked car and a car stopped at a red light, and then falling off his bike with no impact from any other vehicle.
I realize the rush to make up your own account of an event at which you were not present is tempting, but why not wait to see if there is a little thing we like to call “EVIDENCE” that will actually show what occurred. I know you don’t like to cloud your over-blown opinions with facts, but sometimes they can be quite helpful.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! As bdj said, TMZ in da house!!
Now that we know TMZ’s mouth piece is in da house, it seems an opportune time to ask what videotape shot by a witness showing Brad attempted a maneuver?
Does it ever occur to you to ask, why on earth would an ordinary bystander or driver in the next car be following Brad and filming his every move on a video tape?
Please, you and I both know that if there is indeed a video tape shot of Brad attempting a maneuver, the only persons who would be video taping it all are the PAPS.
Bystanders and ordinary drivers in their cars would not recognise Brad with his helmet and his bike. Nor would the ordinary bystanders or drivers video another person on a bike for the few minutes it takes to video him on the move because they’ve got things to do, places to go and people to meet and that’s what they are thinking about. It’s not like you are in a restaurant, chatting, relaxing, looking around and having at least 1/2 an hour to whip out the camera phone to take a shot.
So, if there is such a video of Brad doing a maneuver, I’d like to see it because I’d bet it was filmed by a pap.
Finally, I think the paps need to realise that the Nuremberg defence doesn’t for a pap who intrudes and stalks any celebrity. We’ve all seen Chasing Angelina shown in CNN, and I’ve no reason to believe that CNN exaggerated the lengths that the paps go through to take photos of famous celebrities. We’ve all seen the disgusting behavior of the paps, stalking Britney Spears as she has a public meltdown due to her mental health.
Now I know the paps like to say that they are taking the photos which the public wants to see. That’s BULLLL SSSHIIT.
That argument that the public wants it and the paps are doing only what the public wants is equivalent to saying that meth and ecstasy and other really harmful drugs should be made freely available to the public because theres a segment of the public who wants it and pays big money for it.
Obviously, no one says that meth and ecstacy tablets should be freely available as they are a danger to those who consume it.
Yet it is OK to endanger the celebrities and snap photos of their children placing them at higher risk of kidnapping because – the public wants it?? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Frankly, the paps are like DRUG DEALERS. Sure there’s the public that wants it, and the paps deliver it. That’s what the Drug dealers say too.
Levin is a lawyer, so he should be able to see the logic and rationale of this argument. I’d like to see him distinguish it.

Excellent post!

Aussie Girl @ 10/25/2009 at 12:31 am

Excellent Posts by both Ground Control & Lylian!! You both make alot more sense than TBother- who seems unusually fixated by defending TMZ
Do either of you have Passing Through’s tab report address,I loved reading it,but lost the address when my Computer died and I’ve had no luck finding it. Thanks…

Brad is smokin hot!! they need to move back to France.. loooove the JP’s!!!!!!

I see one of those Air Heads from Harvey Levin’s TMZ.. *cess-pool*
is in defense mode.. Priceless!! lol

i knew the freaks had an agenda. first, try to defame angelina FAIL. attack brad FAIL. hate on innocent children FAIL.

so what do they cling to? fantasies. fantasies of a brad and jen renunion..BARF!!

TiresomeBother of TMZ @ 10/25/2009 at 12:42 am

I am here posting loads of BS b/c I don;t won’t my employer to be upset.I am getting so worked up b/c some posters on JJ are dissing my love-Harvey Levin.There is no other reason b/c if there was it would make no sense for me to be posting legal jargon on a gossip site.-eg Levin, his employess/and or agents or employees thereof.

Who talks like that-A lawyer from TMZ that who.

@Jenny: What are you talking about, can’t you see how Brad still looks very hot? You know his secret, it’s Angie & his kids?

@hmm: Have you seen Tom Cruise, he gained a lot of weight.

Thank God Brad is ok. Angie & kids must be very worried. They should ban the papz all over the country. Not possible but they should have a tougher law against the papz.

groundcontrol @ 10/24/2009 at 11:57 pm

Sounds to me like TMZ are afraid they are going to be named in a lawsuit…

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1023 » Show All