Gisele Bundchen: Bigger Baby Bump!

Gisele Bundchen: Bigger Baby Bump!

Holy belly Batman!

Mom-to-be Gisele Bundchen walked to a West Village restaurant for lunch in New York City and shows off her burgeoning belly on a rainy Saturday (October 24).

The 29-year-old Brazilian bombshell reportedly has a girl on the way in December.

Hubby Tom Brady is currently in London getting ready for his weekly football game with his New England Patriots. His team is 4-2 atop the AFC East division.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and her burgeoning baby bump…

gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 01
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 02
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 03
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 04
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 05
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 06
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 07
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 08
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 09
gisele bundchen bigger baby bump 10

Credit: Doug Meszler; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Gisele Bundchen

ABC

she’s probably the skinniest and leggiest pregnant woman ever. and i thought nicole kidman looked skinny during her pregnancy.

aaw cuute:)

liverwurst @ 10/24/2009 at 6:45 pm

She looks great. Bet they’re very excited.

anna brazil @ 10/24/2009 at 6:50 pm

CUTE CUTE!

Gisele looks wonderful I’m very happy for them.

She looks great! Her bump got big pretty quick!

am I the only one that doesn’t think gisele is that pretty? she has a very masculine look. Not saying she is ugly but I think Adriana Lima is much sexier

The first perfect rock-chic maternity look I’ve ever seen.

-meream

@whocares:

LOL … so .. u are a ” close source ” … LOL come on!… give me a break !!!

Candycotton @ 10/24/2009 at 7:36 pm

Omg she is still so skinny !I don’t think that Tom is that excited about the baby, it s too soon !

Not Impressed by JA @ 10/24/2009 at 7:38 pm

whocares @ 10/24/2009 at 7:26 pm All I can say is ‘who cares?” because when Bridget was heavy with child expecting little Jack, Tomcad Brady and Gislut were making out all over Europe, Miami, Costa Rica, Los Angeles – totally humiliating and embarrassing the mother to be of his little son. I look now at Gislut pregnant, and wish that she would feel ashamed how her and Tomcad treated Bridget during her pregnancy that she went through without ANY support, meaning NO support, from Tomcad. Tomcad did not even speak to her during her pregnancy because he was so worried that Gislut would dump him. So instead he dissed and shunned the mother of his little son. I only hope that Gislut realizes now how it would be to be treated in such a manner.
—————–
And you disses a pregnant woman….pardon me, you insults a prenant woman so you are no better to preach whatsoever !

I see my post was deleted because you had the wrong caption and I pointed it out. So you update correctly and delete my post? uh huh

Never fear, Tom will be dumping this woman as soon as it gets old and tired the same way he dumped his first baby momma. Gis is a fool…

She hasn’t gained a bit of her weight. It’s like she’s hidding a beach ball under a T-shirt. She didn’t gain weight at all.

Whocares – Get over it. All parties have moved on with their life. Bridget is not the first person to get dumped, and she won’t be the last.

@sandra:

Why compare the two? Because they are both Brazilian. I like Adrina too, but Gisele is a better model. All Adriana does is lingerie.. Gisele can walk a catwalk like no other, and she looks great in designer dresses. Also Gisele has a better personality. Adirana is very dull and and not very interesting to listen too.

mattersmore @ 10/24/2009 at 7:54 pm

wow most beautiful pregnant woman Ive ever seen!!!! so glad her beautiful face still has structure. I hate when preggners women get real bloated in the face while pregnant, lol Gisele is GORGEOUS! WOW

she still looks like a supermodel! she has some great genes, lol

@sandra:

I think adriana is way more manly, did you see her big quarterback neck? she looks like a football player lately. gisele is graceful and elegant looking. plus giseles face didnt explode during pregnancy, thanks GOD. nothin cute about double chins and “chops” LOL

@whocares:

who is Bridget? lol

This pregnancy is turning out to be as lonely as Bridget’s was. LOL! And to think the only difference being that Tom had actually dumped Bridget but is still married to Gisele!

I wonder whether Gisele will pimp out this kid Jennifer Garner style?

My god she looks good!!!!

Its insane how she is just as thin, but only has the belly, so unfair these supermodels ever get fat!!!

@whocares:

Look, we leave in a society where marriage is a blessing one. Tom and Gisele did the right thing: they get married and make a child together. THIS IS THE WAY OUR SOCIETY SHOULD DO. Grow up you stupid little mind and learn the fact and respect the way every human being in this country should accept the rules and live by them.

anonymous @ 10/24/2009 at 8:50 pm

awww…she looks so cute! She’s probably the only woman who could rock those clothes at 7 months pregnant.
I just noticed that she has really nice lips too…

So all the previous comments calling out Jared about having Tom’s whereabouts wrong have all been deleted. Nice move Jared.

Finally, with this belly something on her is
bigger than her nose!

ACTUALLY… I’m concerned for her baby as it seems she is deliberately trying to not gain too much weight and I know its bcuz of her career but her baby I bet will come in at a really low weight. Poor thing :(

● sweety @ 10/24/2009 at 9:30 pm

You go Gi! Lookin’ good! xoxo <3

I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY GISELE IS THE HIGHEST PAID MODEL. I FIND FER FACE AVERAGE, IF NOT UGLY. IT IS HORSEY. SHE IS NO BEAUTY AT ALL.
SHE HAS A NICE THIN BODY WITH LARGES BREASTS(IMPLANTS).
REALLY SHE IS NOT PRETTY AT ALL.

SHE HAS A NICE THIN BODY WITH LARGES BREASTS(IMPLANTS).
REALLY SHE IS NOT PRETTY AT ALL.

@sandra: no, you’re not. i never thought she was like, breathtakingly beautiful. if she had not been a model, and i had seen her walk down the street, i dont think i would have looked at her twice, well maybe at her body, but her face isnt really that pretty. but she’s not ugly either.

by the way, where are her breasts?

@whocares: you obviously care.

@HILFI: she’s more than face, she has personality. Precisely her type of face is what makes a her a sucessful model, not just a girly pretty sweetface model.

look at some pics, you have your opinion, but these are nice model pics, and that’s what got her deal$$$ that make he a highly paid model:
giselebundchenpics.blogspot.com/
supermodels.nl/giselebundchen/pictures/1
video.google.com/videosearch?gbv=2&hl=en&q=catwalk%20gisele%20bundchen&ndsp=20&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv&start=0#

She looks like a German dude with a beer belly.
What’s up with the masculine facial features?
Is Tom into guys and Gisele is some sort of compromise?

She looks totally awesome! shes classy and shes got personality!
Brazilian models are sure the best because they are NATURAL.. they are not made by some tv producer.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Gisele Bundchen are really the best ones!
I can totally picture how cute the baby will be.

ihavenolife @ 10/25/2009 at 1:19 am

the baby bump makes her legs look even longer and leaner! she’s one hot woman!

isn’t pregnancy suppose to give you boobs, how come she didn’t get hers yet???

She looks way too skinny! nothing feminine about her sorry to say this.

she looks good from the neck down, she always has. adriana lima is a million times more beautiful then gisele could ever be but gisele is the better model out of the two but the best to have ever walked the runway is naomi campbell people need to stop kidding themselves by saying gisele or any other model for that matter. gisele’s career is almost at an end now and naomi is still top no matter what new “supermodel” pops up.

and whocares… i completely agree with you, it must cross gisele’s mind how bridget must have felt without the support of her son’s father or at least the ocassional how are you, how did the check-up go? every now and then from tom. i think if it has not crossed her mind at all she’s a total ass

erin, you got me laughing so much with the whole ‘brazilian models are natural’ and then you named gisele hahahahahahahaha

Elle you try so hard. Just chill and accept it, Gisele is the best model ever. And she’s breathtaking.

She is the #1 payed in the world and #2 doesnt even come close.

Maasde, really she’s not; yeah she is paid well so what? Aniston can make more $$ than Julia Roberts in a year but is she a better actress? NO

She is. Period.

Gisele is a fashion icon, one of the most recognized faces and names worldwide as far as models go, shes made it. Gisele has more covers than any model in history. Gisele can retire tomorrow. Gisele has nothing to prove.

You people are too funny- on the one hand, you complain that every model looks the same yet when someone like Gisele comes along with a more exotic look an non-barbie-like face, you say she’s ugly and “masculine.”
Did you know that when Gisele started out as a model people told her she wouldn’t be successful because she didn’t have the “model look “(as in, no boobs or butt, and actually having strong facial features). Yet, look how far she’s come. People in the fashion world (designers, photographers) love her because she’s got a great personality with confidence and bubbliness and has brains.
Not to mention that she is, in fact, extremely beautiful- too bad your jealously convinces you otherwise.

dang dude
she’s like 2 months from giving birth and she still looks great
her legs look exactly the same
if only all women were like her, sigh =[

@elle:

that is your opinion. some people dont like chipmunk faces with mangled teeth. I find giseles face a million times prettier and she is the better model. ev eryone has tastes, some like gisele,some hate her, some like adirana ,some hate her,some like alessandra,some hate her,deal with it. and no last time I checked adrianas face hasnt been beautiful since 2004/2005. the only thing I ever liked on her face was her eyes. other than that, mehh…no bone structure or cheekbones to rave about. just a blah face with pretty eyes

I think the funniest thing about these photos is how they are all wearing essentially identical outfits and even have similar hair styles (even though one chick has hers up) :P

Wow, Brady has super swimmers. This will be the new golden child!

@sandra: Yeah, but alot of supermodels have a bit of a masculine look to them. I can’t really talk because I have a bit of a masculine look as well, at least that’s what’s always talked about me and I’m certainly not anyone’s supermodel. But with that said, these models don’t put on any weight from baby. I’m so jealous.

Just a bump in the road.

I guess size matters.

i agree with #7

i disagree with #7

finally the belly is showing! best wishes for the family! they seem so sweet and in love! and like #23 said, they got married first so that’s great! that’s what everyone should do! kudos for the lovely couple, and may they have a gorgeous, healthy baby! well, with those gene, how can they not?

@elle: soorry but she is, aniston isn’t a model..gisele is the one who had the most contracts because she got them, she deserved them..haters should give her a break!

I love her pregnancy style.. shes a rockin’ mama!! Once a model, always a model I suppose..

@Angela: How dare you!!! Who says that people should get married before having a family? I wonder how many people who do things “the right way” actually attend church every week or even every year. I don’t know what “rules” you have about how society should behave in front of you but I find your tone, views and aggression disgusting. My partner and I are expecting our first baby early next year and according to you that is the wrong thing as we are not married and have no intention of getting married for the sake of it. We’ll do it in our own way if and when we’re ready and not because ignorant people in some sections of our society demand it. I’ll put money that our relationship and love for each other lasts a heck of a lot longer than some people’s who do things because they think they should or who succomb to peer pressure from people like you. Pull your head in!

Gisele looks wonderful

Intresting facts, are you sure?