Brad Pitt: Fine After Fender Bender

Brad Pitt: Fine After Fender Bender

Brad Pitt looks like he’s back to normal after his motorcycle accident the other day as he’s spotted on Monday (October 26) in Studio City, Calif.

While reports differ on what happened yesterday, we do know that the 45-year-old Inglourious Basterds actor was in an accident after losing his balance on his bike. Brad played it safe, wore a helmet, and appears to be just fine – despite a few minor cuts and scrapes. Glad he’s okay!

Looks like Brad tipped the valet 20 bucks! Brad drove off in a black Chevrolet Camaro.

15+ pics inside of Brad‘s post-fender bender form…

brad pitt fender bender 01
brad pitt fender bender 12
brad pitt fender bender 13
brad pitt fender bender 14
brad pitt fender bender 15

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 722 » Show All

name changing troll is going nuts again. i love it.

You know good and well Clooney called him and rubbed it in. Such goofballs teasing each other over silly sh!t.

The sexiest man alive.

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 7:09 pm

# 527 Goya @ 10/26/2009 at 4:06 pm
@Passing Through:

I disagree Passing Through. Brad may not get a salary on a film, but all of the family expenses are on the production, including security, transpo and insurance.
++++++++++++++++++
I know that the studio is paying for the security, transportation and insurance, but I was only talking about the family’s living expenses – rented house, etc. Brad himself said he was losing money doing some of the films he’s done in recent years. That could simply mean that he’s taking beans as salary or that he could have done another big payday movie. And frankly, if I was the studio I wouldn’t pay his family’s expenses. The studios are trying to save money any way they can. It’s not like it’s just him and Angie. Six kids, 3 nannies and security costs a lot to house and feed. I’d say we’ll pay those expenses if you take fewer points on the backend. In which case…Brad may as well pay for it all himself and stick it to the studio by keeping his points.

‘Crash’ Director Paul Haggis Ditches Scientology
By Tony Ortega in Featured, Scientology
Sunday, Oct. 25 2009 @ 4:29PM

“I am only ashamed that I waited this many months to act. I hereby resign my membership in the Church of Scientology.”

Haggis.jpg
​Over the past few days, a remarkable letter was published in four parts at the blog of Marty Rathbun, a former high-level Scientology official who has left the church and now criticizes Scientology’s leader, David Miscavige.

In the letter, written to Scientology’s current national spokesman, Tommy Davis, ‘Crash’ director Paul Haggis explains why he is leaving Scientology after 35 years.

Long known for his humanitarian efforts and strong support for civil liberties, Haggis says he was stunned when the San Diego branch of Scientology publicly supported Proposition 8, the state amendment that took away marriage rights for California gay couples.

Haggis goes on to list other factors — he was shocked when Davis claimed in an interview with John Roberts on CNN that Scientology did not support the practice of “disconnection.” Haggis knew that Davis was lying. He himself was asked to “disconnect” from the parents of his wife, Deborah Rennard, who had left Scientology.

Haggis also says he read the recent St. Petersburg Times series, quoting recent high-level Scientology defectors like Rathbun, who claimed that Miscavige physically abuses church members. In response, Davis attacked the people who spoke to the Times by using material that was obviously gathered in confidential church services — a form of retaliation called “fair game” that Scientology has long been known for, but that the church publicly claims it doesn’t do.

Haggis seems most upset that Davis had at first said he would do something about the San Diego support for Proposition 8, but ultimately did nothing.

The letter was published in four parts on Rathbun’s blog, but here is the thing in its entirety, including the list of honors that Haggis achieved in his career supporting civil rights…

Tommy,

As you know, for ten months now I have been writing to ask you to make a public statement denouncing the actions of the Church of Scientology of San Diego. Their public sponsorship of Proposition 8, a hate-filled legislation that succeeded in taking away the civil rights of gay and lesbian citizens of California – rights that were granted them by the Supreme Court of our state – shames us.

I called and wrote and implored you, as the official spokesman of the church, to condemn their actions. I told you I could not, in good conscience, be a member of an organization where gay-bashing was tolerated.

In that first conversation, back at the end of October of last year, you told me you were horrified, that you would get to the bottom of it and “heads would roll.” You promised action. Ten months passed. No action was forthcoming. The best you offered was a weak and carefully worded press release, which praised the church’s human rights record and took no responsibility. Even that, you decided not to publish.

The church’s refusal to denounce the actions of these bigots, hypocrites and homophobes is cowardly. I can think of no other word. Silence is consent, Tommy. I refuse to consent.

I joined the Church of Scientology thirty-five years ago. During my twenties and early thirties I studied and received a great deal of counseling. While I have not been an active member for many years, I found much of what I learned to be very helpful, and I still apply it in my daily life. I have never pretended to be the best Scientologist, but I openly and vigorously defended the church whenever it was criticized, as I railed against the kind of intolerance that I believed was directed against it. I had my disagreements, but I dealt with them internally. I saw the organization – with all its warts, growing pains and problems – as an underdog. And I have always had a thing for underdogs.

But I reached a point several weeks ago where I no longer knew what to think. You had allowed our name to be allied with the worst elements of the Christian Right. In order to contain a potential “PR flap” you allowed our sponsorship of Proposition 8 to stand. Despite all the church’s words about promoting freedom and human rights, its name is now in the public record alongside those who promote bigotry and intolerance, homophobia and fear.

The fact that the Mormon Church drew all the fire, that no one noticed, doesn’t matter. I noticed. And I felt sick. I wondered how the church could, in good conscience, through the action of a few and then the inaction of its leadership, support a bill that strips a group of its civil rights.

This was my state of mind when I was online doing research and chanced upon an interview clip with you on CNN. The interview lasted maybe ten minutes – it was just you and the newscaster. And in it I saw you deny the church’s policy of disconnection. You said straight-out there was no such policy, that it did not exist.

I was shocked. We all know this policy exists. I didn’t have to search for verification – I didn’t have to look any further than my own home.

You might recall that my wife was ordered to disconnect from her parents because of something absolutely trivial they supposedly did twenty-five years ago when they resigned from the church. This is a lovely retired couple, never said a negative word about Scientology to me or anyone else I know – hardly raving maniacs or enemies of the church. In fact it was they who introduced my wife to Scientology.

Although it caused her terrible personal pain, my wife broke off all contact with them. I refused to do so. I’ve never been good at following orders, especially when I find them morally reprehensible.

For a year and a half, despite her protestations, my wife did not speak to her parents and they had limited access to their grandchild. It was a terrible time.

That’s not ancient history, Tommy. It was a year ago.

And you could laugh at the question as if it was a joke? You could publicly state that it doesn’t exist?

To see you lie so easily, I am afraid I had to ask myself: what else are you lying about?

And that is when I read the recent articles in the St. Petersburg Times. They left me dumbstruck and horrified.

These were not the claims made by “outsiders” looking to dig up dirt against us. These accusations were made by top international executives who had devoted most of their lives to the church. Say what you will about them now, these were staunch defenders of the church, including Mike Rinder, the church’s official spokesman for 20 years!

Tommy, if only a fraction of these accusations are true, we are talking about serious, indefensible human and civil rights violations. It is still hard for me to believe. But given how many former top-level executives have said these things are true, it is hard to believe it is all lies.

And when I pictured you assuring me that it is all lies, that this is nothing but an unfounded and vicious attack by a group of disgruntled employees, I am afraid that I saw the same face that looked in the camera and denied the policy of disconnection. I heard the same voice that professed outrage at our support of Proposition 8, who promised to correct it, and did nothing.

I carefully read all of your rebuttals, I watched every video where you presented the church’s position, I listened to all your arguments – ever word. I wish I could tell you that they rang true. But they didn’t.

I was left feeling outraged, and frankly, more than a little stupid.

And though it may seem small by comparison, I was truly disturbed to see you provide private details from confessionals to the press in an attempt to embarrass and discredit the executives who spoke out. A priest would go to jail before revealing secrets from the confessional, no matter what the cost to himself or his church. That’s the kind of integrity I thought we had, but obviously the standard in this church is far lower – the public relations representative can reveal secrets to the press if the management feels justified. You even felt free to publish secrets from the confessional in Freedom Magazine – you just stopped short of labeling them as such, probably because you knew Scientologists would be horrified, knowing you so easily broke a sacred vow of trust with your parishioners.

How dare you use private information in order to label someone an “adulteress?” You took Amy Scobee’s most intimate admissions about her sexual life and passed them onto the press and then smeared them all over the pages your newsletter! I do not know the woman, but no matter what she said or did, this is the woman who joined the Sea Org at 16! She ran the entire celebrity center network, and was a loyal senior executive of the church for what, 20 years? You want to rebut her accusations, do it, and do it in the strongest terms possible – but that kind of character assassination is unconscionable.

So, I am now painfully aware that you might see this an attack and just as easily use things I have confessed over the years to smear my name. Well, luckily I have never held myself up to be anyone’s role model.

The great majority of Scientologists I know are good people who are genuinely interested in improving conditions on this planet and helping others. I have to believe that if they knew what I now know, they too would be horrified. But I know how easy it was for me to defend our organization and dismiss our critics, without ever truly looking at what was being said; I did it for thirty-five years. And so, after writing this letter, I am fully aware that some of my friends may choose to no longer associate with me, or in some cases work with me. I will always take their calls, as I always took yours. However, I have finally come to the conclusion that I can no longer be a part of this group. Frankly, I had to look no further than your refusal to denounce the church’s anti-gay stance, and the indefensible actions, and inactions, of those who condone this behavior within the organization. I am only ashamed that I waited this many months to act. I hereby resign my membership in the Church of Scientology.

Sincerely,

Paul Haggis

Hot, hot, super HOT

Hot, hot, super HOT

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 7:14 pm

hey.

mamma mia @ 10/26/2009 at 7:15 pm

He is gorgeous with/ without beard.

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 7:16 pm

# 542 an oldie @ 10/26/2009 at 5:29 pm
Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 4:02 pm
LOL, Oldie! I put it down to nothing more than demographics. Jared’s blog is geared toward a tad bit younger crowd. Some days I load his homepage and say, “Who the fvck is _________?” Then scroll down and say it again. I have no idea who some of these people are that he has threads on.
=======================
Thank you for saying this. I thought it was just me being out of touch with the celeb world. And thanks for the Gawker link. The guy in the ABC interview is as crazy as Tiny Tom. I saw a picture of Tiny Tom and the head of Scientology David Miscavidge (sp?). They look like they could be a couple. Wasn’t there a rumor that he tagged along on TomKat’s honeymoon? Weird.
+++++++++++++++++
Oldie -
That nightline video had me LMAO. The spokesman, Tommy Davis, who is apparently the son of actress Ann Archer, is a very bad actor. I can see who he’s fronting the Scientolocrap instead of trying to earn his living as an actor. That bit about Bashir’s questions insulting his religious beliefs? Biitch please. Bashir was giving out Level 5 or 6 info. That’s why he cut that interview short. Like I said earlier – they don’t tell people about the little green men until they have enough dirt on you to blackmail you with. They can’t have people giving interviews andn blabbing the big secret for free or else they company, and yes, they are a company, would never make a dime. Then who’d pay for David Miscaviages expenisve toys and designer duds? Oh wait…he and Tiny Tom could just come out of the closet together and be a couple and that would solve his problem, too.

jjb nick iz a phonee ppl!! @ 10/26/2009 at 7:17 pm

ia brad luk good !!
ellee go luagh @t ur reflrctien u cross eye bish !!
#########################################
###############################
jjb thomas howard aka fat gurl or men phonee , in forign place too wurk az famous men modle , cugh , on women blog posten fot’os everee daye !!
jjb thomas howard u famous men modle howe u fine time ??????????????
###############################
leir !! y not pM ur hot gurlfrend ?????????? r u a teen gurl !!

Not Impressed by JA @ 10/26/2009 at 7:18 pm

IB final weekend sales figures – Real domestic figures included
**********************************************************************
Domestic: $119,396,075 (box office mojo)
+ Foreign: $173,426,974 (uip)

——————————————————————————–

= Worldwide: $292,823,049

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 7:18 pm

Y’all its clear as day who needs the attention. I think angelina is in La unless she flew back to France without Pitty. Anyway, how many times have we seen Angelina compared to the number of times we’ve seen Brad Pitt? If Angelina Jolie, WiIl Smith, and .Johnny Depp can go without the paparazzi finding them I would like to know Brangelina fans excuse for why Tabloid king Brad Pitt can’t? It’s because the only time BIG NAME Celebs on the A list get photographed in LA is when they call to alert the paparazzi of their whereabouts. Ding ding Ding. Even lainey admits that little tidbit.

Grandpa Pitt @ 10/26/2009 at 7:18 pm

Time is not being kind to Mr. Pitt. He’s looking old and worn.

As I’ve said before – how he doesn’t lose his mind from being stalked and mobbed by these asseholes every time he goes out I do not know. Brad has always behaved with total class and calm in the face of a storm. What a real man. A really good man. A good and sexy man! Love him.

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 7:20 pm

when will the Daily mail do an in depth article about Brad’s new wrinkless face? never! cause he pays them? ding ding ding

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 7:21 pm

@Marieme: he doesn’t lose his mind because he called them to take his picture. DUH!

Ease up ole pap supporter. The paps will be around to terrorize and chase other unsuspecting celebrities. Don’t waste your case on a Jolie-Pitt thread. Go to Female First. Those nutty boards will welcome you with open arms.

jjb nick iz teen agER !! @ 10/26/2009 at 7:23 pm

jjb thomas howard prolly fat teen !! whin nick furst came too mega , nick cliam he waz nin teen !!
jjb thomas howard and bevely hill r clingee , anoyeng bishes !!
jjb thomas howard post fot’os fiv pg. !!
jjb thomas howard cliam he compter expirt and famous molde !!
jjb thomas howard visit women blog everee daye !!! whear nick hot gurlfrend , y , i’snt he useng de phonee avi !!
jjb beverly hill kiszes gully @zz 365 !! inemploye clingee bish!

The lurker troll is desperately trying to change his/her writing style. I guess he does not want the folks he is smearing to know that he is their ass kisser friend on JJB..

payroll bloggers @ 10/26/2009 at 7:20 pm

i know you have an obsession with brad but didn’t know how much. boy, it is insane how much you love this man. I love him too but not in the extend that you do. you stalk this man 24/7.

jjb nick is peRV teEN !! @ 10/26/2009 at 7:27 pm

jjb thomas howard u wil NEVER be BrADD PItt !! u fat bullee lier teen !!
jjb thomas howard u wil NEVER be BrADD PItt !! u fat bullee lier teen !!
jjb thomas howard u wil NEVER be BrADD PItt !! u fat bullee lier teen !!
#################################################\
nick do u thank ppl beleeve u , LOL !! lite de 500 ur boss gave u , LOL !! 365 bev git a JOb , bish !!

Personal responsibility
Better tell X17. They state that after being cut off by a Pap, BP lost his balance. Why oh why can’t t he paps call a summit and get their stories straight. It was an accident troll. Sh*it happens. However, if you live to see another day, be thankful and move on.

Hotness Overload. I love Brad Pitt.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 722 » Show All