Brad Pitt: Fine After Fender Bender

Brad Pitt: Fine After Fender Bender

Brad Pitt looks like he’s back to normal after his motorcycle accident the other day as he’s spotted on Monday (October 26) in Studio City, Calif.

While reports differ on what happened yesterday, we do know that the 45-year-old Inglourious Basterds actor was in an accident after losing his balance on his bike. Brad played it safe, wore a helmet, and appears to be just fine – despite a few minor cuts and scrapes. Glad he’s okay!

Looks like Brad tipped the valet 20 bucks! Brad drove off in a black Chevrolet Camaro.

15+ pics inside of Brad‘s post-fender bender form…

brad pitt fender bender 01
brad pitt fender bender 13
brad pitt fender bender 14
brad pitt fender bender 15

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All

an oldie @ 10/26/2009 at 7:53 pm

My take to why the trolls are here bringing up this non-news? Well, to deflect from a major Scientology scandal.

____________________________________
ITAWU but you have to admit that brad has more power over these trolls than the scientology scandal. that’s why these trolls keep bringing brad’s accident up. they would rather talk about a very handsome & interesting man.

Jason Beghe to Scientology Mouthpiece Tommy Davis: ‘You’re Losing Your Soul’
By Tony Ortega in Scientology
Wednesday, May. 14 2008 @ 5:11PM

Scientology defector Jason Beghe on Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis: “You see the eyes, the lying that he’s doing. Anybody can see that this guy is not clean. It’s clear as day.”

Last week, John Roberts of CNN grilled Tommy Davis, a Scientology spokesman, who was predictably evasive about what L. Ron Hubbard’s wacky minions are up to. ‘Disconnection,’ the church policy of splitting up families in order to shun critics of the church? Never happens, Davis claimed. And as for that high-priced stuff about removing alien souls with lie detector machines? “It’s unrecognizable to me,” Davis told Roberts.

But it was Davis himself who was practically unrecognizable, Jason Beghe tells the Voice.

Beghe is Scientology’s most notorious recent defector, a veteran film and television actor who, after twelve years and approximately $1 million spent on the religion, escaped in spectacular manner with a web video in which he denounced Scientology as “destructive and a rip-off.”

Davis, meanwhile, is the son of another Scientology celebrity, actress Anne Archer. He’s a longtime Hubbardite himself, and helped to run the Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles. Davis told Rolling Stone in 2006 that L. Ron Hubbard was “the coolest guy ever.” Davis is also well known for provoking BBC journalist John Sweeney into a temper tantrum that became a YouTube hit last year.

groundcontrol @ 10/26/2009 at 8:07 pm

Tiresome Blather @ 10/26/2009 at 2:51 pm groundcontrol @ 10/26/2009 at 12:31 pm
If you insist – my response in 2 posts.
Spare me the lame scare tactics. In all caps no less. It doesn’t work. It may not be my practice area but I am versed enough to know what defamation is and what it is not. And I‘ve lived long enough to smell your agenda.
Defamation is not challenging the veracity of TMZ or any other purported “news” agency in their reportage. Defamation is not suggesting, even declaring, TMZ has a vested interest in blaming the target of paparazzis and exculpating paparazzi behavior. Defamation is not suggesting or even outright naming you as a “TMZ defender.” You can’t be serious about that. Do you even understand what defamation is? If you do then it doesn’t show in your hilarious personal tirade against me. Or in your laughable pretense that I have somehow defamed you or TMZ. You must think everyone else is a fool. What am I saying? Of course, you do. You think everyone else is stupid but you. You think everyone here is uneducated. Your arrogance is amusing considering your inability to grasp my posts and even understand why that video is worthless in exculpating the paparazzi chasing Pitt.
It seems apparent you have some agenda that has made you lose control of your good sense. Did you even read your post before you submitted it? No one in my profession would write the things you have written about another person.
Once again you resort to name calling and insults toward me to attempt to win your argument and somehow “discredit” me. You don’t know me and you don’t know my credentials. On this, as on most all other discussion boards, posters discuss what they know and bring what they can to the discussion. Your complaint that my adding to the discussion equates to “showing off” is simply a red herring and a typical diversionary tactic.
The fact is you don’t like what I’m saying. You don’t like what I’m saying about Brad Pitt’s incident. You don’t like what I’m saying about TMZ. That’s too bad but it doesn’t explain your screed about me calling into question the quality of TMZ and X17 and the other gossip organizations. For you to even suggest that in any way even borders on defamation is laughable and ignorant of the law.
Since you came to this board under your insulting alias you have repeatedly twisted my words to misstate that I have suggested that TMZ was involved in the Brad Pitt incident. I have repeatedly corrected your distortion of my posts. Anyone can read for themselves my posts. Nowhere do I say that TMZ was present at the incident. In fact, I never thought they were present which was one of the reasons I specifically questioned their reportage of the events. I doubt that they interviewed all the witnesses present to get a full account of the events. I think they just talked to other paprazzi rather than do a thorough job with unbiased parties. Perhaps if you weren‘t so angry and adamant about defending TMZ then you would have been able to grasp my complaint against them.
You can continue your ridiculous rants for all I care. Your use of class insults as ad hominem attacks on me is quite telling. Your very visible anger is also quite telling. It would be unusual for a poster to be so vehement in their defense of TMZ unless they had a vested interest in either TMZ itself or in seeing to it that all the blame for this incident falls on Brad Pitt alone. Your words to the contrary hold no weight. You are anonymous here.
Your defense of Ian Halperin is curious. You once again misread my post to fit your agenda so you can mock my words. I am sure that the regular readers here understand my references about Halperin. Ascribing to my words some outlandish meaning is reminiscent of Halperin himself or one of his pathetic followers. Why in the world would you leap to this unethical person’s defense?
As for the video, it only shows what happens as Pitt drives away from the car following him. That is not conclusive evidence of anything. No matter how many sophomoric insults you hurl my way it does not change that all important fact. It does clearly show, however, that he was indeed being followed by the paparazzi car. Neither they nor you are as clever as you think.
THIS POST CONTINUES BELOW

ONE TWO THREE @ 10/26/2009 at 8:07 pm

Poor Angelina being stuck with old Bald Pitt.

I’m really glad he’s ok.

But I swear, if he didnt have security I’d chase him down with a razor. XD
I want to hold him down and shave off that facial hair! ;)

PT, this is the part from that article (link posted above) that talks about the BBC reporter losing his temper.

groundcontrol @ 10/26/2009 at 8:10 pm

Grouncontrol’s response to the Insistent Bother Part Two
Tiresome Blather @ 10/26/2009 at 2:51 pm
groundcontrol @ 10/26/2009 at 12:31 pm
========================
As for the video, it only shows what happens as Pitt drives away from the car following him. That is not conclusive evidence of anything. No matter how many sophomoric insults you hurl my way it does not change that fact. It does clearly show, however, that he was being followed by the paparazzi car. Neither they nor you are as clever as you think.
If Pitt was trying to get away from and place distance between himself and a paparazzi car chasing him or threatening his safety then that paparazzi could be implicated in any accident that resulted from their chase. That the paparazzi car was traveling at a slower speed at the time of the accident tells us nothing about the trail/chase that preceded it. Surely you aren’t this dumb. You certainly show your lack of understanding of evidence if you think an obviously edited clip of video proffered by an interested party is going to be admitted.
Where is the rest of the video? Where is the earlier chase of Pitt? Are the paparazzi trying to suggest that it was only at those seconds that they first started filming Pitt? I doubt it. Is this why it took a full day or more to release this video? Normally we would have seen a paparazzi video almost immediately. Did they need time to edit out the earlier trail of Pitt? I had to fight tooth and nail once for images from a bank surveillance video and when I finally got it there were crucial seconds and minutes mysteriously missing: all because the bank was concerned about protecting itself from a law suit. That happens all the time.
So shove your so-called “video evidence.” It is completely lacking in reliability not just because it is selective in what it shows but because of its source: an interested party, a party that could be subject to a lawsuit. No court would ever accept that as evidence unless the rest of the video was produced. I hope they weren’t so stupid that they destroyed any earlier segments. It may not be under subpoena now but after Pitt’s accident it certainly was foreseeable that it would be subject to one.
Your idle and completely uninformed threats aside, your posts reveal a bias that helps to explain your gutter insults, your inane use of all caps and irrelevant tangents. Stop pretending to be something you are not. It is all too evident by your demeanor and your failure to understand both defamation law and the rules of evidence that you are not a lawyer. Well, maybe third tier but that would be an insult to third tier.
I am not impressed. But the smell of fear and panic among the ranks of the paparazzi is unmistakable.

More from the same article.
Davis, however, looked terrible as he tried to spin Roberts. “He’s lying, and it shows. What really saddened me, this was one of the most handsome, beautiful kids I’d seen in my life. And he’s starting to look like a hardcore Scientologist. He’s no longer beautiful. You see the eyes, the lying that he’s doing. Anybody can see that this guy is not clean. It’s clear as day,” Beghe says.

“I felt sorry for Tommy. If he’s reading this, I want to tell him: you’re losing your soul. Look in the mirror. You look like a liar. And remember what happened to Mike Rinder. You’re starting to look like that,” Beghe adds, referring to a former high-level official who recently “blew,” or left the organization. “They used Rinder as a spokesman, when he was the kind of person you’d cast in a movie as the villain. It was chilling. And Tommy is getting that look.”

Beghe says that he’s heard the reports that after the Sweeney matter, Davis was put on “RPF” — Rehabilitation Project Force — a notorious program of manual labor that Hubbard created to “redeem” wayward Scientologists.

“The RPF is there to suppress you, to make you toe the line. They pull all your hidden data [make people confess to wrongdoings in intense therapy sessions], they make you do menial, repetitive labor. And there’s sleep deprivation. This is bad ****” Beghe says.

After watching last week, Beghe says Davis looks like he’d been through that kind of program.

“When I saw him on CNN, I thought, ‘Oh my God, what have they done to this guy.’”
Beghe, who had reached ‘OT V’, one of the highest levels in the church, which charges increasingly substantial amounts of money to learn its secrets, acknowledges that Davis may not yet have attained OT III. At that level, which costs about $100,000 to attain, parishioners are finally told Scientology’s origin story — that a galactic overlord named Xenu brought surplus aliens to Earth and destroyed them, but the disembodied souls of those aliens are still among us, attached to people, and only Hubbard’s “technology” — a talking cure — can remove them.

If Davis hasn’t reached OT III, Beghe points out, it’s possible that he’s telling the truth when Roberts asked him about the alien souls and Davis responded that it was “unrecognizable.” But as a church spokesman, it’s hard to believe that he isn’t aware how much Scientology’s secrets are now part of popular culture.

Either way, Beghe says, Davis is well aware of the way Scientology splits up families, goes after critics, and charges people higher and higher amounts for superpowers that never materialize.

“You stand up there and lie and cover up something that is evil, that is going to take its toll,” Beghe says.

ONE TWO THREE @ 10/26/2009 at 8:07 pm

oh! it is so nice to read your fake concern for angelina. you don’t have to worry. we are very happy that angie is stuck with him and i am sure angie is too. so, why do you change your name again and write a new post. we’ll be waiting for you.

Love Pitt @ 10/26/2009 at 8:27 pm

I love love love Brad Pitt!

To anyone seeing the video of the accident, it is obvious he was trying to get away from the paps. Big deal. He wasn’t doing anything dangerous or criminal so you dopes can bug off. He tried and failed. Oh, well. Am sure the beard is for his new movie Lost City of Z. That is going to be good. Love this whole family.

Blessings to the Jolie-Pitts @ 10/26/2009 at 8:32 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
`
“God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
`
“`God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 8:39 pm

# 99 hehehe @ 10/26/2009 at 7:57 pm
You actually came here and quoted Entertainment Tonight? The same losers how claimed for 6 weeks that Angie had given birth in May 2008? And refused to apologize for their screw up and then tried to blame Holly for it? That Entertainment Tonight? Biitch please.

Hello to ALL JP Fans.

I am sooooo very happy Brad is looking his usual beautiful self.
NO ONE walks like Brad!

That is one FOINE man! And I know Angelina agrees completely!

am so happy he is ok., he is the best of the best.

Can’t get enough of Brad and Angelina, so glad he is ok. God Bless the Jolie-Pitt family their all gorgeous.

Ted Casablanca said we should watch for an annoucment on Angelina.Its going to say that ange is in a rehabilitatoin for methadone addiction and he is devastated but he is more devastated for his children.Brad pitt and aniston have being seeing each other since April this year By the time cannes roled round I THINK Angelina had been told .Alchol plays its role and one wants to kiss the girl.Maybe Jen really moans at him.Poor ange gets so much emotional and psychological abuse.She is working on salt told its over and still has to go to D.C and do world refugee day,trying to stumble over I INSTEAD of we.Its so sad that it has come to this.That devious little jen on cgi evening and is always on jj ,someone said brad and ange should get tested for drugs.As everyone was moaning about ,the kids were unkempt etc. So brad dutifully seems to go apolice station to report something because he seems concerned about it as he removes the pic.The sad thing isbp aj both have something called wiliam syndrome that was passed on to their children and i think witha lot of hard work get better and better but its years of hard work.If you could of seen brad when he was little his mom was amazing and him as well.angelina also worked tirellsly with shiloh she is not quiet thre yet but she will be.i think ange has always taken small amounts of methadne it just makes her calm she has a very fiery temper and i hae read she was glad she had a partner who worked hard otherwize she wood be forced to exert power.oops Poor brad is abit more laid back.w/s makes one very emphathatic and loving .you just feel to much so methadone is like having rittalin or someone on lithium.tohave william/s and still be ablr to monitor that. If she had more when she was taken to be tested it would of being due to th pressure he was putting her under.i think she is thinking she is dealing with it and does not know she is being sold down the river by brad and jens plan.even thogh she has saidshe still wants them to have afather and brad and jen carry on their relationship.That is not good enough for them they want her out of the way permantly.steal her vision of adopting children giving clinics etc and foundations for them to look after.Herun work .for brad and jen to put her children through that.they love there mother and if there is onemother who can get the children with w/s its ange.to take the cowards way out and get er to choose 1 more child because she has chosen well before and then go off into the sunset with jen because jen will come running to help because u have to go and do pre productionwork and cant cope with the new little adopttee.awww self less jen look and he dumped her and thats meant to be jens return to being popular.leave the twinsand shiloh with your parents.sorry guys yourdrinking dont want to stop drinking binges and dope smoking those kids are better off with angelina.and what of angelina children gone whse going to hire her reputation ruined.do u hate her that much jen you dont have w/s like brad he could not have devised this plan alone u really are thebad girl and ange the good girl by the way he did ask ange to marry him infront of all cameras at changeling premiere and she said yes

If you are interested, there are more articles about Scientology on this site. Very interesting. Better than any thriller by Tiny Tom.

claire @ 10/26/2009 at 9:00 p
And Jen is a crack head living in La la land with her 2 rabid hens, Bet and Ellie.

The end. Now run back to your cave troll and take a “Grammar is your friend” online course.

@groundcontrol:
Groundcontrol, thank you so very much for this incredible education and instruction on how to objectively look at a video replay from so many curious and questionable angles and ask intelligent questions to determine if all the facts can be garnered without bias and presupposition and prejudgment from a (partial) video alone.
You pointed out so many possible distortions and possible manipulations and adjustments of the video itself that never would have occurred to me in looking a this simple video tape of Brad’s fall.
After reading what you said, I looked at the video again and you know, surprisingly – there is no really clear picture of what exactly happened to make Brad fall and the bike topple over because that part of the video is partly blocked and obscured. Not to mention what may have gone on even BEFORE we get to this part of the video.
So the video does NOT tell the real story about what happened in this case. It is NOT 100% reliable as a “witness” to ALL the facts!
Thank you so very much for this mini lecture on how to look at something more thoroughly and get a better understanding of maybe what we DO NOT know and what the video truly CANNOT answer.
And, from what I could see, and I admit I am very much a novice in these things, and I might be a bit bias – but Brad did nothing wrong or illegal while riding his bike.

With Crappy Photoshopping, the Church of Scientology Risks A Fatwa
By Alan Scherstuhl in Featured, Scientology
Friday, Aug. 14 2009 @ 12:43PM
sceintologysomethingcanbecover.jpg
​Nobody ever accused the Cult of L. Ron of PR expertise.

As we pointed out in yesterday’s Studies in Crap post, the hilariously titled promotional pamphlet “Scientology: Something CAN Be Done About It” features a doozy of a photo-illustration guaranteed to offend, say, 3/4s of the world’s religious believers.

It presents the great leaders of religious history, from Buddha to Christ, all lined up evolution-chart style beneath a dinner-jacketed Scientologist wielding his oversized official handbook.

The implication: all of religious history has been building to this schmoe measuring your thetans.

sceintologyevolution.jpg
​ What truly startles, though, is the inclusion of Mohammed just to the left of that bored looking Bed-Sheet Jesus. Yes, only the prophet’s eyes and hands are visible, but that’s not likely to comfort followers of the Hadith rules that strictly forbid any such depiction. Remember those Danish cartoons a couple years back?

Here’s Mohammed and a friend.

scientologysomethingcanjesusandmo.jpg

When it comes to offending all faiths with garish Photoshoppery, the Scientologists hit for the cycle.

Gape at its creepy, aestheticized “photo” of the Holocaust, which manages to make concentration camp victims look like Jesus, gray aliens, and REM’s “Losing My Religion” video . . . but sexy!

scoentologyholocaust.jpg

Doesn’t it look dreamy? This being the Scientologists, the pamphlet blames the Holocaust on psychiatrists. Who but L. Ron’s followers could unite Jews, conservative Arabs and western atheists in outrage?

Passing Through @ 10/26/2009 at 9:16 pm

# 101 an oldie @ 10/26/2009 at 8:00 pm
PT, I got the link from this site. Will copy/paste the article here.
+++++++++++++++++
Oldie -
I’ve seen the Beghe stories before. That’s why the Haggis defection is so funny. That Tommy Davis has figured prominently in each of their last major defections that have gotten extended media exposure. I think the Scientololoons needs to think about getting a new, ie, smarter, spokesman. This guy keeps stepping in a steaming pile with the outright lies he’s telling members AND the media. Like I said this afternoon – he’s not a good enough actor for the job.

It’s true that even though he has an ugly gray beard and looks pretty shaggy these days, I can already see that Brad Pitt is getting bringing his cool back now that he has redefined his relationship with Angelina and it is agreed that he does not have to stay in the relationship just because of the kids. Angelina has to accept Brad’s terms and stop getting her way all the time. She’s so controlling. Brad already looks lighter. I know that’s hard for their fans to hear, but I can see it already.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 822 » Show All